Never drop the rare and excelent items in papaya

• i've gotten a blue u70 downgrade and upgrade stone today, it isn't bugged.

It's just because the chance of getting one has been reduced by little and the new combat system makes it so you can't farm fast anymore if you are using normal gear (gear with not too many upgrades on it). Before the combat update you just went full dodge and could take on anything while you only had to use one AoE skill to kill them all.

• the drop rate of stones has nothing to do with the rare items.. the stones are normal type but of course have a low drop rate. Yesterday farming like 3 h, normals mobs drop me 1 red and 2 blue all of them 70.

Play lv 70 is play in end content game so this is why items and upgrades are so expensive.

In this moment of the server.. get a good armor and a good gear its the last thing you can do in game. After that the only thing you do is going to tatami and fight whit other people.. or make socials thinks, help your guild,etc.

Anyway i remember in TWServer. The price of end content items doubles the prices here.

You have 2 way to get your rare equipement. 1 Level up your craft skill, then farm for recipes, a LOT of them. 2 Farm stones to sell in AH and buy the crafted weapons and armor there.
    The first way is slower than the second. But level up craft skill open a new end content game: farm-craft-sell-upgrade - This is the only way that you can get +10++ stuff without spend real money in the game.

• Farming for materials and farming for stones is practicly the same it just feels less grindy than if you would only go there to get a stone. I just go for at least 1 hour of materials crafting by killing the lvl 69+ mobs, go disassemble once I got a full bag and repeat.

The amount of money you can make and the chance on some upgrade stone is high and if you don't expect a stone to drop (since you're only there to get materials) it just feels so more satisfying than if you would mindlessy farm till you get the amount of stones you were aiming for.

• Farming for materials and farming for stones is practicly the same it just feels less grindy than if you would only go there to get a stone. I just go for at least 1 hour of materials crafting by killing the lvl 69+ mobs, go disassemble once I got a full bag and repeat.
    The amount of money you can make and the chance on some upgrade stone is high and if you don't expect a stone to drop (since you're only there to get materials) it just feels so more satisfying than if you would mindlessy farm till you get the amount of stones you were aiming for.

Yep, you feel like you re not missing anything and make a new value for the ugly normal items. At lv 35 of farm if you are lucky you can get 60kk or more with 2.5k of materials. And if you are smart enought its very hard loose money even if you are unlucky and nothing really "good" comes with the craft. And Plus all this process you can get ustones.

• To be honnest if you were 70 and found someone who is A Dumb casher that have toooooo much Monney and wana buy redStone for 22kk Just sell it to him and make monney same for bleu and other stones Peopole wana buy so why i shouldn't sell them in this price ? The Dumbs are the Costumers if they don't buy the price will get back to normal Btw i didin't talk about stone drop rate from the bigining the stone drop rate is bugged it's not new i talked about the rare and excellent items

• Some players get 20 droped stones in 5 hours farming one day.... And others players like me farming 4 or 5 hours per day only get 1 blue stone every 2 days lol... Sorry gojonoku But it is only posible if the drops rate is UNBALANCED OR BUGED... You can type 23716157917 línes or pages about. The thing is easy and logic

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!