Dbo most unbalanced mmorpg ?

• Just let the game how it was

Raiden i think you have phobia from Namek's why decrease armors etc ... ? SK get already nerfed when they deleted chips i think its enough

I agree but if they want more balance I post there how.

Still, SK needs BOLD for PVE too.
    If you want to beat SK as human, just get high anti bleed and energy def gear or just set neck anti bleed and all rest CON and get good LP vs SK.

It is funny when I see that people who play as fighter, leave all others options and they NEED to have full DEX gear...
    Work on it, try something else, don't hope for critics... There is a lot of more options.

• I agree but if they want more balance I post there how.

Still, SK needs BOLD for PVE too.
    If you want to beat SK as human, just get high anti bleed and energy def gear or just set neck anti bleed and all rest CON and get good LP vs SK.

It is funny when I see that people who play as fighter, leave all others options and they NEED to have full DEX gear...
    Work on it, try something else, don't hope for critics... There is a lot of more options.

The dodge and crit rate was nerfed in the last TW version, the human race was forced to have 12638166371 gears for every time that they need to fight and that was just ridiculous. the idea is put the human race as damage dealers, as i said, thats why they have a shiti def, but if you nerf every good point of human just because every fan boy have one, and force the server to use namek race the game obviously lose his balance.

But yeah you are on right when you said the sk needs blod for PVE

• i mean the game was kinda pay to win but if you were good at making zeni you could also pay to win that way. i had cap zeni on 2 characters just by buying and reselling things on the AH. and i was able to buy stones and cash shop items for zeni. people would gift them to me for zeni. obviously you needed to trust the person but i was able to get boxes and white stones etc just by making zeni. but most of the classes had thier strong points that were "exploitable" with good gear (the right gear) and good builds. But gear did make or break a character so this is somethig that made certain players seem OP. A game where gear makes 100% of the difference isn't as good as one where skill and gear are equally necessary. But these are things that need to be looked into when the game has had a full release and the little things are all working.

• Something that really needs to be nerfed/capped is Attack Speed. It isn't that big of an issue in PvP sure, but in PvE it literally took the fun out of doing difficult dungeons like Papaya. You didn't need to form a strategy at all. Just get a Karma Majin, Poko Priest, a Tank, a Turtle/Crane, and a Buffer and you would speed through those without any effort. Yes it was fast, but that wasn't what those dungeons and CC were designed for. I love the idea of forming a team based around a certain strategy and not being restricted to specific classes.

Also on the topic of Bold Strike, the reason it was so broken was because the bleed was done in a percentage, not a specific amount like every other DoT skill. Make it a specific amount and you cut its power a great deal.

• Also on the topic of Bold Strike, the reason it was so broken was because the bleed was done in a percentage, not a specific amount like every other DoT skill. Make it a specific amount and you cut its power a great deal.

You are right on that! Specific value would be better, but i think it is possible to leave it as % damage, just cut the max (279% at lvl 4) down to ~175 to 185% add 4 sec. more cooldown and it should be much better..

• You are right on that! Specific value would be better, but i think it is possible to leave it as % damage, just cut the max (279% at lvl 4) down to ~175 to 185% add 4 sec. more cooldown and it should be much better..

Even if the percentage is cut down it's still going to do a tremendous amount of damage if the user's sub-weapon has a very high upgrade level. The 4 sec. add to CD isn't going to matter either because Shadow Knights can just tank until CD is finished.

• You are right on that! Specific value would be better, but i think it is possible to leave it as % damage, just cut the max (279% at lvl 4) down to ~175 to 185% add 4 sec. more cooldown and it should be much better..

Ok please do tell me how SK will beat:
    1. Dende
    2. Poko
    3. DW (SUPER DEF and LP)
    4. Ultimate Majin

If you touch Bold, then no one will use SK.
    Bold is only skill that SK have that deal good dmg in PVE on Boss and in PVP.
    Steal Life and Curse are good too but, use them on Humans and he will still lose.

If you touch this, people will just use full anti fear and they won't care about bleed at all.

If we will touch Bold then take Ultimate %LP buff, Sword MSS, Fighter Needle and yeah, it will be balanced....

Still when I play vs SK with my sword and fighter, I just use full anti bleed and had anti fear in inventory.
    I had only problem with base Bold attack, I didn't even feel bleeding.

• Those nerfs idea are great and anything, but why no body ment about buffs? Like for crane or dw. Yet this topic was created at least 3 times before. Let's wait for game realise , right now it's meaningless.

Crane is good they just fked him up with update when they remove his paralize 83.png and they added him gay skills like: 396.png 395.png 394.png 397.png but the combo dsfs.png skill is good one for sure and very needed.
    Dark warrior need more damage because he is so fking weak.
    And the shit about remove bleed from sk, hope no one take this man seriously... Thats why no one used dark warrior in pve because he is so fking weak and he can't hold agro and in pvp he can fight with 1-29 lvls, his class should be able to play kid-budokai... Will be better if they will change sk jewelry like rings where he will get max 6% reflect in one, or just make limits for this class where he can have max 10% of reflect, and even if he will have more only the 10% will work, changes like this one will be more noticeable in pvp than in pve... The ppl who will work on balance will have some deals to do, so i hope ppl like Raiden will be automaticaly ignored.

• Honestly, having to have gear completely built around dealing with SKs is just plain stupid. SKs are tanks. They shouldn't be doing the damage they normally do. I'm not saying get rid of Bold's bleed entirely. Just nerf it by making it an exact amount instead of a percentage. Seriously, why the hell should SKs have a percentage based bleed while Cranes, who's entire purpose revolves around DoTs, only gets exact based DoTs? Also, you're thinking too hard on the whole "people won't play SKs" deal when every class is getting rebalanced with buffs, nerfs, and reworked systems like crit and LP% caps. That's like saying no one will play DWs and Grand Chefs in this game despite the fact we know they're getting buffs.

• Honestly, having to have gear completely built around dealing with SKs is just plain stupid. SKs are tanks. They shouldn't be doing the damage they normally do. I'm not saying get rid of Bold's bleed entirely. Just nerf it by making it an exact amount instead of a percentage. Seriously, why the hell should SKs have a percentage based bleed while Cranes, who's entire purpose revolves around DoTs, only gets exact based DoTs? Also, you're thinking too hard on the whole "people won't play SKs" deal when every class is getting rebalanced with buffs, nerfs, and reworked systems like crit and LP% caps. That's like saying no one will play DWs and Grand Chefs in this game despite the fact we know they're getting buffs.

People who make the game, they put it for reason.
    SK need Bold and bleed like that for PVE.
    It is tank type that face Boss in UD's not DW that handle group of mobs.

Crane is type that kills slowly, it have stun, sleep, slowdown and LP debuffs soo that is why isn't needed.
    SK needs it, and if you want to make balance, then balance every class.

SK is tank with DOT's, and Bold is like that, still with critic dmg fixed, and with full anti bleed gear, you won't feel bold at all.

And yeah take out Bold and make it shit, then SK will suck in PVP and PVE.

Well that is all I want to say.

• I played with ultimate and chef, said the ultimate course was better because it has more faster ranged attacks, from my experience, but if one gets used as a chef myself and others can be just as good or even better than a ultimate, if a chef you put attack cluster distance (this would put to balance but his attack because the chef is slower than the ultimate) (the weak point of the chef slow) (and more things you do not tell to improve: D) and combine it with their attacks transformation area with candy and jewelry stun reflection more than 50% this would be unstoppable. and that's what I get in my final dbo.hacer chef.

also the ultimate knowing more or less one can create an unstoppable majin, but it's hard, well all kinds are generally difficult to do as it says op, some more than others in the case of the chef but since this has less advantage on other races (more competition), but with effort you can make a majin type tank. :)

• People who make the game didn't really know about how to really balance the game. Otherwise they wouldn't have nerfed Cranes and Grand Chefs while buffing Fighters. Just because someone in NTL thought it was a good idea doesn't mean it was exactly a good idea.

And it's this crap about SKs and DWs having different tanking purposes that makes the game more leaning towards choosing specific classes to win. DWs can just as capable be able to tank bosses as SKs while the latter is true for mobs. Besides, in old TW DBO it didn't mean squat who played who when all people did was use Attack Speed on harder dungeons and CC so that argument is invalid.

Again, having to go full anti-bleed just for a SK is stupid and a waste of time and effort. It should be an option, not a big necessity in PvP. If it was, then cap anti-bleed.

And now you're just making assumptions. Nerfing Bold Strike doesn't guarantee that SKs will be a terrible class, especially when this isn't the only change for balancing purposes the devs will make. Try thinking outside the box. Would the change from percent to exact bleed really be the end of SKs, or will it still make the SKs viable after taking into consideration all the other balancing changes done to classes and effects?

• Okay here's an example of balancing out Bold Strike. The skill does 279% Bleed Damage and 344% Energy Damage at 4 SP. Obviously this would make Bold Strike extremely powerful on high grade, highly upgraded sub-weapons. So what could we do to balance it?

Nerf the bleed by making it exact instead a percent. In exchange, raise the damage of said bleed to like 560 and slightly raise the energy damage to like 408% at 4 SP.

People need to stop just thinking about only the nerfs of a skill because the devs can just as well make up for said nerf with boosted damage, reduced CD, etc. Want another example?

Giant Kamehameha (from Turtle Hermit tree)
    Vanilla: Does 988 Energy Damage (boosted damage effect with crit), 500% Energy Damage (boosted damage effect with crit), has a 15M AOE, travels 35m, and has a 54 sec CD.

Now let's say a lot of people want this skill to have a shorter base CD (like 35 sec for example). How can we make this work and keep the skill useful?
    Decrease the CD to 35 sec, but in exchange decrease the damage to 785/475%. The damage output would be lower, but because of the decreased CD you'll be able to use this skill more often and keep the damage output somewhat the same.

• Yes I agree this is balance. And you can't just keep a class op because less people will make them. I have hope for open beta :D and yeah crane needs his stun back and dw needs more dmg

• Crane were still OP in a 1v1 situation. Just ask badpiccolo how I 2-0 him in solo budokai :)

• Crane were still OP in a 1v1 situation. Just ask badpiccolo how I 2-0 him in solo budokai :)

Who are you? because i don't remember any good foreigner with crane who was able to beat me... And here was only 1 foreigner who was stronger than me (Deneuve SK i am not remember his name because he change to chinese, but he always staying with -GAT- and Drum they was strong too)

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!