Dbo most unbalanced mmorpg ?

• I have played alot of mmos and this one was by far the most unbalanced for me, 1 shit kills, tank with OP DoT, OP speed auto attack ?Its funny how people always bragging about their "pvp achievements" in a pvp that many relied on gear and luck. But this game pvp is almost perfectly balanced at lvl 38,50,and 55cap mainly because speed and crit% on gear isnt so high. For me the best way to start out this game is to have cap at 38,50, or 55and raise it until everything is more balanced because I'm sure more people will cash more on a balanced game. Also if anyone has played dragon nest, each skill on that game have 2 different stats, one for pvp and one for pve, I think this would make things a lot easier if it was used for dbo

• I keep hearing everyone saying it's unbalanced. You just have players that OD on DBO point blank. If I spend hours farming tmq7 and CC150 grinding for certain gear and props ofc im gonna 1 shot someone who doesn't put enough time into the game. I was an average player because I didn't know the ins and outs of the game like others did. I mean you had players that literally sat down and did calculations on how to max out their crits and what stats their gear needed to have on it in order for them to be OP in their class. You just have to know what you're doing and you'll climb the OP ranks quickly.

• I keep hearing everyone saying it's unbalanced. You just have players that OD on DBO point blank. If I spend hours farming tmq7 and CC150 grinding for certain gear and props ofc im gonna 1 shot someone who doesn't put enough time into the game. I was an average player because I didn't know the ins and outs of the game like others did. I mean you had players that literally sat down and did calculations on how to max out their crits and what stats their gear needed to have on it in order for them to be OP in their class. You just have to know what you're doing and you'll climb the OP ranks quickly.

No, you could literally have max con and +15 everything and still get 1 shotted. Also fighter vs fighter match lasts around 15 seconds? Where as sk vs sk lasts over a minute...

• No, you could literally have max con and +15 everything and still get 1 shotted. Also fighter vs fighter match lasts around 15 seconds? Where as sk vs sk lasts over a minute...

Because fighters hardly had any health and there was a point in time when the HSN and SHSN was mad OP cause it went from bleed to crazy dmg + Crits. Sks on the other had just OP health which is why there's a difference there. Theres too many factors to say its unbalanced, truthfully I think no matter how "balanced' they try to make it players are always going to find ways to exploit the game. And the players that don't know how to exploit the game will always say that it's unbalanced. Just learn the tricks of the trade.

• Because fighters hardly had any health and there was a point in time when the HSN and SHSN was mad OP cause it went from bleed to crazy dmg + Crits. Sks on the other had just OP health which is why there's a difference there. Theres too many factors to say its unbalanced, truthfully I think no matter how "balanced' they try to make it players are always going to find ways to exploit the game. And the players that don't know how to exploit the game will always say that it's unbalanced. Just learn the tricks of the trade.

Yeah true about fighter health and namek health but it had more to do with crits because fighters could 1 shot easier than sk, you put 2 fighters without crit% weapons and you will have good balanced fight. And everyone knew how to exploit the game well not really exploit just have right stats on gear.

• PvP always was one of the most fun parts of the game, but the pvp fights are done way too quickly. I wish there would be a way to make the fights last like at least 5 minutes. :/

The Dragon Nest thing sounds great actually, but idk if the developers are experienced enough to make skills function like that? Maybe instead, they could LP/HP way higher when PvP is initiated, making the fights last longer?

• PvP always was one of the most fun parts of the game, but the pvp fights are done way too quickly. I wish there would be a way to make the fights last like at least 5 minutes. :/

The Dragon Nest thing sounds great actually, but idk if the developers are experienced enough to make skills function like that? Maybe instead, they could LP/HP way higher when PvP is initiated, making the fights last longer?

Skills with "(damage increase when critical successful)" is what made fights fast, i think only fighters,turtles, and plasma had skills with that? dbog needs to take that out skills but some classes skills like sk and karma will need to be nerfed too so it can be all balanced

• I have played alot of mmos and this one was by far the most unbalanced for me, 1 shit kills, tank with OP DoT, OP speed auto attack ?Its funny how people always bragging about their "pvp achievements" in a pvp that many relied on gear and luck. But this game pvp is almost perfectly balanced at lvl 38,50,and 55cap mainly because speed and crit% on gear isnt so high. For me the best way to start out this game is to have cap at 38,50, or 55and raise it until everything is more balanced because I'm sure more people will cash more on a balanced game. Also if anyone has played dragon nest, each skill on that game have 2 different stats, one for pvp and one for pve, I think this would make things a lot easier if it was used for dbo

YEP, but DBO is a funny case, it was balanced and unbalanced at the same time. The reason for that was ( as others mentioned) the critical damage.
    I've been playing mmos for the past 15 years and DBO was the only game where a normal attack hiting 5k would crit for 20k or more. So DBO is like saying playing the lottery is unbalanced, you might win one day and hit a crit that would kill your oponent.

You also had some very useless classes for 1v1 and some really boring, because they would have 0 damage output even going for damage ( their base stat was really low) . They also decided to nerf cranes giving other classes 100% resistance to cranes and removing crane CC abilities.

DBO was also a game played in turns. The first turn goes to the player that stuns first, the oponent then waits his turn, if he is alive after all those stuns,he can start his turn with his stuns and so on.

By the end of its life DBO started using Attack speed builds, basically people would deal damage by auto attacking targets and watching then as they die really fast(yep, no skills required). Since any class could do this and required no skill people would say DBO was balanced.

• a simple solution to this problem is just increase the defense in all the characters so they cant kill each other by 1 hit, and increase the mobs attack, i think this will be balance all the game. I dont know, maybe increase the defense gain by lvl up or some thing like that, the idea is that you can attack a mob and deal 1000 of damage but its not logical make the same damage to a other player, if you deal less damage to a player the battle will be longer and there not will be 1 hit and kill by none unless your gear is a shit XD

• BALANCE NOW
    Human - strong attacks, low def, normal LP
    Namek - normal attacks, high def, high LP
    Majin - normal attacks, normal def, normal LP

BETTER BALANCE
    Human - strong attacks, normal def, normal LP
    Namek - normal attacks, normal def, high LP
    Majin - normal attacks, high def, normal LP

My suggestions:

• Increase def for human armor.
    • Increase def for majin armor.
    • Decrease def of nameks armor.

• Remove the % of bleeding damage in SK "Bold Strike".*
    • Shorten duration of "Steal Life" to 10 sec.
    • Decrease attack speed of "Blitz Fist" and "Thunder".
    • Cap reflect melee to 13% and energy 30% to avoid LP%/Reflect.

• Super Saiyan: 2x increase p.def/e.def, 1.5x increase LP, 1.5x increase p.attack/e.attack, 1.5x increase dodge rate/hit rate.
    • Great Namek: 1.5x increase p.def/e.def, 1.5x increase LP, 2x increase p.attack/e.attack, 1.5x increase dodge rate/hit rate.
    • Kid Buu: 1.5x increase p.def/e.def, 1.5x increase LP, 2x increase p.attack/e.attack, 1.5x increase dodge rate/hit rate.
  • Yes i was thinking the same thing, but wouldnt increasing dmg of all mobs take very long? And this will only solve crits, so fighting karma and sk would be like trying to kill beerus as hercule... some skills just need to be nerfed.And about the 1v1 pvp is like taking turns, it depends what class your fighting its mainly ma vs ma thats like that but i like to think of it as a fast pace pokemon. Also i dont really see fighters role in pve... I mean sm does more dmg but he does have big bang and final flash but they are weak energy skills but even if they were stronger he would just be like turtle... And was super ghost kamakaze supposed to be a pve move? similar to poko summon ? Maybe fighter could play similar to poko pve wise ? (Without heals, more dmg)

Very well put this pretty much sums up how game has to be balanced if it wants to survive longer than the original

• Raiden....

Nameks are tankers not Majins.
    1st balance is ok, but 2nd one you put isn't.

Bold Strike should have bleed but to defend against this, humans needs better defence, LP.

That is why the best would be to bring old scouter back, a lot of options, plus edited ofc.

Humans with scouter chips (edited one) - should have high LP and with new edited gear defence too plus their high dmg.
    Nameks with scouter chips - well defence with gear and LP, or %LP or reflect, ofc reflect should be capped, same as critic hit rate, critic damage and speed.
    Majins with scouter chips - defence as humans with gear and LP, %LP capped, reflect and they would be epic too.

Soo yeah, old scouter back (edited) with some global nerfs (critic hit rate, critic dmg, speed), it would be balanced game.

• Like you said yourself, namek is tanker, so he does not need DoT at all. It would be bad giving human more defense because now he will have normal def against other classes when you can just nerf the skill. Sk still has curse and fear to win with anyway.

• Yes i was thinking the same thing, but wouldnt increasing dmg of all mobs take very long? And this will only solve crits, so fighting karma and sk would be like trying to kill beerus as hercule... some skills just need to be nerfed.And about the 1v1 pvp is like taking turns, it depends what class your fighting its mainly ma vs ma thats like that but i like to think of it as a fast pace pokemon. Also i dont really see fighters role in pve... I mean sm does more dmg but he does have big bang and final flash but they are weak energy skills but even if they were stronger he would just be like turtle... And was super ghost kamakaze supposed to be a pve move? similar to poko summon ? Maybe fighter could play similar to poko pve wise ? (Without heals, more dmg)

the idea is put the humans in the DPS role, if he crits the tank will no longer be beerus XD (but didnt die), thats why fighter have good dodge, the humans in general, they are damage dealers, nameks are tanks or support and the majin are the balanced fighters

I fixed it :D

• the idea is put the humans in the DPS role, if he crits the tank will no longer be beerus XD (but didnt die), thats why fighter have good dodge, the humans in general, they are damage dealers, nameks are tanks or support and the majin are the balanced fighters

I fixed it :D

The thing with the majins is that they need a HUGE buff. All 4 classes have very shitty damage and are normally left out for humans and namekians. Of course ultimates are very important for party pvp but what about gcs? Also in PVE since the buffs last 35 minutes , people use them as alts and not mains.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!