Invisible Weapons Mod by xakon/Reibax

• Hi, this is my first mod. Hope you like it.

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/4440/forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/4441/

First of all thanks to "sosalucioleonel" who made this posible with his help.

1 - Now lets begin with the program you need: Notepad++ (https://notepad-plus-plus.org/download/v7.3.3.html)
    2 - You need it to modify 2 files on your client: "prop0.pak" and "prop255.pak" do a copy to be safe (Dragon Ball Online \ pack \ prop0.pak).
    3 - Open it and look for the search tool, click on replace tab.
    4 - Chose your weapon code from this list (ex: I used w_wnd for wand, since I am turtle):
    w_axe
    w_clb
    w_clw
    w_dru
    w_fan
    w_gem
    w_gun
    w_ins
    w_msk
    w_scr
    w_stf
    w_stk
    w_swd
    w_wnd
    5 - On the search box put your weapon code(ex: w_wnd), on the replace box put always "w_www".
    6 - Click on Replace all (128 subjects should be changed).
    7 - Do it with both files, save it and have fun. :thumbsup:

BONUS: If you dont want to see your gloves and weapon at the same time, install "Czarpos invisible gloves mod" before you edit your files (Czarpos' Mods Thread)

• i might dont get response here since this post is from 2017...anyways i cant find this prop255.pak you talking about i only found prop0.pak i did everything fine with notepad++ i replaced all the weapons files with ''w_www'' it works fine if im alone but until i get into the crowd of people in major cities the game just crashes with lots of ''????'' in the error message i assume its because prop0.pak is client side and prop255.pak is to remove the sub-weapons of other players? if is not the case what is the problem?(im glad that i did a backup of the pack folder).

• English:

The prop255.pak, was only in the Pre-open beta, now it's only the prop0.pak.

As for the error is that some weapons have motion animation or some other feature that leads to conflicts with the game.

I recommend that you put invisible the weapon that uses your class or that you are using at this moment.

Español:

El prop255.pak, solo se encontraba en el Pre-open beta, ahora solo es el prop0.pak.

En cuanto a lo del error es que algunas armas tienen animacion de movimiento o alguna otra caracteristica que proboca conflictos con el juego.

Recomiendo que pongas invisible el arma que utilce tu clase o que estes usando en este momento.

jG2kdl4.gif
    >Soy modder de Codigos - Texturas - Audios - Etc.

>I am modder of Codes - Textures - Audios - Etc.

• thanks i suspected that too that was a thing from pre-open beta,i see got it thanks for the info i dindt know about these conflicts its nice that i did a backup now i gonna let invisible only the char im currently using and see what happens.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!