don't buy the stones guys

• Guys the game is too greedy right now i know it is hard to get stones but know though mee the stones prices are insanly high pleas don't buy the red stone should bee max price 25kk and bleu max price 18kk so yeah the price is too high know ( i don't wanna talk about the white stone cuz i think it is rediculse ) 30 cp =50 kk it is insane it was like 18-20kk 1 week ago if 30 cp is 50kk how much is the kidclock 300 cp is it 500kk ? come on guys we can make the price down just don't buy any think it will down when there will bee more stones in AH we can do it pleas help mee to do it i sell u70 red 22kk and bleu 11kk I hope you guys will folow !!! cy@ <3<3

• The prices are insane. I can't believe these idiots are actually buying Red u70 for 25 kk + when just a few days ago you could get them for under 10 kk each. Just goes to show how retarded people are. I personally won't be supporting any of these new prices. Just yesterday, I bought 2 blue stones for 8 kk each, so that tells me there are still reasonable sellers out there. ^ - ^

• Well, no bots, shitty droprate, greedy little b*tchies.. what to expect? :rolleyes:
    Happend in orignal DBO too, thats why they came up with the tickets.. I still would love to see them work, but only the 2 day event tickets with max +12 ( i would go down to + 10), the other tickets should be ereased.. Or finally raise the droprate, atleast for dungeons like it used to be in DBO. Yesterday i did 5 hours UD 1 Hard, all i got was 1 lousy U34 blue! Thats nonsens - in old days i got atleast 2 or 3 purple or green after a run like this, sometimes even 5 or 6..

• I think part of the problem with the prices is the low dropping rate that we are experiencing right now.... That's why everything is so overpriced.

Anyways, remember the game is only in Beta state, so try to play it as it is and not give to much importance to what other players are doing. If this becomes an issue once the Alpha phase starts (or whatever is going to be called) then in that moment I think the community will have to do something about it.

For now, your idea of not buying is good. You don't need to be so freakin' powerful right now to play the game, so don't buy stones if they are ridiculously expensive.

• Es así como dices yo estoy plagado de zeni pero no le pienso regalar el zeni a nadie y mas por algo que se consigue gratis los precios de las azules son de 8kk y las rojas como mucho 12kk igual los dogi los vendían a 130kk son niños que no saben de precios no se les compra y listo se termina el problema cuando se les acabe el zeni para pagar el impuesto que te cobra subasta por mi parte subiría el impuesto al 10 o 15%de impuesto y dejaran de cobrar tanto

• The prices are insane. I can't believe these idiots are actually buying Red u70 for 25 kk + when just a few days ago you could get them for under 10 kk each. Just goes to show how retarded people are. I personally won't be supporting any of these new prices. Just yesterday, I bought 2 blue stones for 8 kk each, so that tells me there are still reasonable sellers out there. ^ - ^

I will never sell bleu stone for 8kk it is too hard to get them so no i sell for 11kk i farm 1 fuc..ng hour for a stone to get 8kk no thanks for red it is 20kk-25kk it is good for costumers and seller

• ^
    u70

Blue = 8-10 kk
    Red = 10-12 kk

Green = 30-40 kk
    Purple = 45-55 kk

Black = 200-500 k

Just saying~

• Except he won't care much for it because it keeps being brought up over and over again.

I can't remember it word for word but he has said something along the lines of this "Repeated threads or questions about the same problem or issue will be regarded as spam and be ignored "

I swear this is the 3rd or 4th thread regarding the drop rates and such a few users seem to constantly be joining the fray on. Do you not get by now that the drop rates are so unimportant at the moment. they at least drop, there are classes who have 'essential' skills not even working and pretty much no fun to play as. The basic facilities like the Budokai and Dojo don't function as intended yet. dong even get started on the current scouters not having any skills no matter which one you buy.

Everything you collect now is going to be gone anyway too. You realise the drop rates will be altered closer to the actual release of the Beta but until then there are things in the server that do not work at all. where the stones and such can drop (but not the rate they should. the key word here is "Don't"

You were heard and notified that things would change later in the previous threads. all your doing now is bringing up the same topic to have a winge and a moan because you want it faster.

Also in regards to the title of this thread :
    "Code of Conduct - Forum

Do not post in all capital letters; do not use “leetspeek,” excessive punctuation, colored text, alternating lower case and capital letters, etc. Please refrain from these and other similar attention-seeking tactics to draw attention to your post. Let your post stand on its own merits.
    "

Hope he will see this post and see what community wants i think he sould increas a bit the drop rate of stones

• The only think for mee wich is more important then the DropRate it is the skills of the classes ( and htb ) but htb can wait for other updates like the dojo scrambel .. ect no thanks it usless with this current meta but yeah it is what i think ^^

• Except he won't care much for it because it keeps being brought up over and over again.

I can't remember it word for word but he has said something along the lines of this "Repeated threads or questions about the same problem or issue will be regarded as spam and be ignored "

I swear this is the 3rd or 4th thread regarding the drop rates and such a few users seem to constantly be joining the fray on. Do you not get by now that the drop rates are so unimportant at the moment. they at least drop, there are classes who have 'essential' skills not even working and pretty much no fun to play as. The basic facilities like the Budokai and Dojo don't function as intended yet. dong even get started on the current scouters not having any skills no matter which one you buy.

I highly doubt that Daneos would ever consider that after the recent threads of him getting called a greedy little scammer multiple times.

I believe me and some other had made multiple thread multiple times regarding previous bug issues and they didn't get ignored. Just like when the stone drop rate was bugged and no stones were being dropped.(but I think did that on purpose because of the upgrade bug but anyways) 2 Month ago Daneos did something about the drop rate but in actually he made it worst for normal farming on regular mobs, but buff it for TMQ UDs and any other dungeon that has a lot of SUPER>ULTRA>BOSS>HERO mobs. No one really notice this because you get endgame gear by crafting it or doing CCBD. In that update he made it impossible for regular mobs to drop superior>excellent>rare>legendary items with the horrid formula he gave us. THIS means if you want to get level 70 rare gear you have to kill SUPER>ULTRA>BOSS>HERO mobs in the 65-70 range which is only about ONE handful of mobs in ONE channel. This Wouldn't be such a big problem right now if the Level cap was at level 60, but its not and ALL OF the level 70 content is still bug/broken and not in the game yet meaning there isn't any SUPER>ULTRA>BOSS>HERO mobs to kill in the 65-70 level range. Not only that but the Legendary item drop rare still isn't working and this has been reported since the beginning of the beta testing.

TDLR; The drop rate is bugged daneos needs to fix it

Now to the good stuff about stones and why the price are so high right now.

The Stone Drop rate is also shit is the 1st reason, which is @Daneos fault

Reason 2, right now we having a botting problem which a certain small group of people who have all the stones can control the prices for the stones. Its supply and demand if I have steady income of stones coming in from botting on multiple account every day I can control the prices of the stones because I have the majority of them which is also easier for me to control because of the shit drop rate daneos has for it, WHICH MAKES NO ONE ELSE WANT TO FARM FOR THE STONE THEMSELVES THEREFORE THEY BUY MY STONE AT WHATEVER PRICE I DECIDE BECAUSE THERE SO HARD TO GET AND NO ELSE IS GOING TO FARM FOR THEM. Its common sense, the longer the drop rate stay like this the worst it going to get and if you decide you wanna ban the botter and add game guard anti bot software and shit before the actually fixing the drop rate it will just make the price even worst because you basically cut off the supplier and no else is going to farm for the stones making it less stones in the auction house.

TDLR; The stone drop rate is shit daneos needs to fix it

Reason 3, Also the reason why stones are so high because there literally no way of getting Zeni proficiently without cashing/donating constantly, which is also daneos fault. In the Original DBO there were 3 common way for players to get zeni. 1 spamming Ranked Battle for Mudosa Points and then selling the gear from it in auction houses which is highly sought after because most of the gear was needed for High End PVE and High End PVP/Low End PVP. Right it near impossible to get anything from ranked battle because of amount of point you recieve from is so fucking low compare to the extremely high ass price the NPC Mudusa Gambler Merchant making no one again want to it.

2 I like I said above, back in original DBO if you ever completed a UD and TMQ on hard mode you would receive a legendary Unique item 5/10 and the other 5 you would receive a rare unique item which sometimes can be good as well as getting a legendary item depending on the stats and, you can sell it the auction house and make a good amount money and you can do this over and over again because it a group related content AND profitable and sometimes fun to do as well. Right now with the current way TMQ and UDs are now is that there a 2% chance of recieving of a unique tmq or ud drop from a boss which is cancer considering how long it takes to finish and with there only being like 3-4 bosses in a TMQ.

3 Selling services like carrying someone through budokai, selling BID4 drops, Cellx drops, carrying someone to ccbd 150

TLDR; its hard to get zeni, The zeni isn't being circulated around through players enough because simple shit that could of been fix a long time ago is still bugged and daneos keeps ignoring it when infact he needs to just fix it.

@Cosmo These are basic easy feature which should fixed a longggg time ago, and if multiple people are complaining maybe daneos could use his head and fix it because all the reason I listed is why the economy in this game is so fucked up right now. Also you say the game is going to be wiped? so who cares? Obviously we the player care. I don't expect this game to get out of pre open beta in another atleast 5-7 more months and we already been in pre open beta for almost a year now? and simple shit like this that got reported early on still aint fix yet? come on now there a reason why people are complaining open your eyes.

TDLR; all this stuff effects the economy and daneos needs to fix it.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!