Founder Pack Questions & Answers

• As you can already tell at our homepage we release the Founder Pack , for the players who feel like they want to support our project thus far and to keep us moving forward and providing you all with great service.

Feel free to ask any question regarding the Founder Packs on this thread.

9ML678c.png

Guide how to Top-up / Buy Pipiload Cards / Buying Founders
    How to Buy Pipiload Cards & Use them

Edited once, last by Vixentrix: added link to guide how to buy pipiload cards. ().

• The Founder Packs i wonder how much will they cost cause i dont see the price or will it be back like 20 - 50 - 100 dollar? i hope it will be a bit more cheaper but its up to you guys to think a price ^^

• Card value Reward Bonus!
    5 USD 50 Cash Points
    10 USD 100 Cash Points
    20 USD 200 Cash Points
    30 USD 300 Cash Points
    50 USD 550 Cash Points + 50 Cash Points (BONUS!)
    75 USD 850 Cash Points + 100 Cash Points (BONUS!)
    100 USD 1200 Cash Points + 200 Cash Points (BONUS!)

• Is there any way to see the mounts and dogis before i pick a founder pack? i am still going to donate the same amount of money but i am going to pick the founder pack with the better looking dogi and mount.

• 1st pack you are gong to have to spend 30$ second u will have to spend 50$ and 3rd you will haev to spend 75$ because there are no in between prices so you will need to get the higher amount of cash points to have enough.

• 1st pack you are gong to have to spend 30$ second u will have to spend 50$ and 3rd you will haev to spend 75$ because there are no in between prices so you will need to get the higher amount of cash points to have enough.

Perhaps so. Ill let Saito etc answer just to be sure~ I wouldn't mind seeing what the Dogis and mounts look like though. Ill be buying that S.Saiyan Founder Pack regardless :P

• 3rd you will haev to spend 75$ because there are no in between prices so you will need to get the higher amount of cash points to have enough

Nope! You could do it that way.. 10 USD 100 Cash Points + 50 USD 550 Cash Points + 50 Cash Points (BONUS!) + 5 USD 50 Cash Points =700 Points! for 65$!
    But i think it is a bit overpriced.. that stuff isn't so good.. i wait till open alpha is finished before i decide..

Me fail english? That's unpossible!

• de

Nope! You could do it that way.. 10 USD 100 Cash Points + 50 USD 550 Cash Points + 50 Cash Points (BONUS!) + 5 USD 50 Cash Points =700 Points! for 65$!
    But i think it is a bit overpriced.. that stuff isn't so good.. i wait till open alpha is finished before i decide..

derp youre right i didnt think of that.

• So $65 or so huh. Im cool with that. Price of a brand new game for me so Ill be buying it. Hope to hear more news and information regarding this stuff and when we can buy it. Tried to see the price on them from trying to buy one but guess they're just for show for the time being :D

• Well they are overpriced from what i did heard from how much my friend did pay for donate money just to get cash coins they did put like 28 dollar just for 1000 cash coins but i dont give a shit how much they will put just for buying those founder packs or just to donate cash i stilll going at my own plan buying just 3-10 items some i know 5 of them are usefull the rest meh idk worth it lol

All i can say lets hope its goes cheap like the old dbo or cheaper then that xD
    cause the server is up cause of the donation xD or else back go what happend for like 3 years ago lol SHUT DOWN x.x

• when i click on get ur founder pack it says i need to login. every time i get error wrong username or password. when i try to reset password it looks bugged and it says waiting... for forever. what to do someone help meee

• when i click on get ur founder pack it says i need to login. every time i get error wrong username or password. when i try to reset password it looks bugged and it says waiting... for forever. what to do someone help meee

Well you have to login so when we can buy them, it's locked to your account so you can receive your in-game items when it launches in the coming months. Check your email you got from the site when you registered. It will have your account name and password in it~ Hope you didn't delete it 8|