i have two question aboute flying and skill

• It seems as if I've encountered an abrupt stop... Do I have to do all the quests near "The Great Tree" in order to continue my progression. I read that somewhere in one of your guides.

• you only need to do the quests specified in the Adult Quest guide.

That includes. handing in the one you obtain from the red ticket to Hada at the Elder Bedroom.
    Taking the quests from Aizi so hand in to Velmer at the city gateway,
    Doing the quest velmer gives you to defeat some boars with the fly swatter things,
    Then the quest velmer gives you after that to talk to the guy at the great tree.
    He then gives you a quest to hand into Shelia who it the korin tower guard.
    Once you've done that if you have not already you need to talk to Hada again to get a quest to give into korin.
    Then talk to Shelia again and you'll be given the opportunity to go up the tower and do the adult quest.

It seems as if I've encountered an abrupt stop... Do I have to do all the quests near "The Great Tree" in order to continue my progression. I read that somewhere in one of your guides.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!