Revelation (天谕) online - Open beta 19 June

• I've been playing the chinese closed beta of this game for 2 weeks now I can say its a mix of Aion x Blade n soul. The combat system is a bit dull but simple and fun.

The only issue I have with it is the fact theres only a few amount of skills like im lv 32 and so far I only have 6 skills.

I personally like it more with just a few skills xD

• I've been playing the chinese closed beta of this game for 2 weeks now I can say its a mix of Aion x Blade n soul. The combat system is a bit dull but simple and fun.

The only issue I have with it is the fact theres only a few amount of skills like im lv 32 and so far I only have 6 skills.
    http://imgur.com/kxfxQBX,dBEH7…G,LomoGQB,bzxRxxV,Yd72sxv

aside from that its a fun game.

Coz this just show that you're retarded, here are more skills called "Unparalleled Skills" they are more powerful than basic skills and for unlock them you need books, books you can buy for pvp points. Game is mix of blade and soul and aion? Come on Aion is shit without dynamic, graphics and Skills are wooden, if you don't see that thats mean you're sick, and you repeat shit from other retards.

ps. open beta planned for 3 June

shot_20150529_160804.png
    shot_20150531_123956.png
    shot_20150531_125026.png
    shot_20150531_140222.png

• Coz this just show that you're retarded, here are more skills called "Unparalleled Skills" they are more powerful than basic skills and for unlock them you need books, books you can buy for pvp points. Game is mix of blade and soul and aion? Come on Aion is shit without dynamic, graphics and Skills are wooden, if you don't see that thats mean you're sick, and you repeat shit from other retards.

ps. open beta planned for 3 June

shot_20150529_160804.png
    shot_20150531_123956.png
    shot_20150531_125026.png
    shot_20150531_140222.png

This goes to show you will take a chance jump to conclusion without thinking first. First if your going to post news about games and people give their opinion. Then you flame them for it. Then don't post it at all. 2nd you think I don't know you jump to insult me without even looking at my screenshot. Look at my screenshot do you see those 2 skills Unparalleled skills? No you probably didn't. I even cash on this game so I know the itemshop in and out. I translated Saint seiya by myself before and you think I can't play a chinese game right then give feedback? My opinion regarding this game is simple. It's a invention from 2 games Blade and soul and Aion, Why cause I played both games and I know, Now if you disagree with me go ahead but doing so with no real good statement to back up your claims it isn't even worth reading your post.

Your opinion about Aion is yours alone. Disregarding mine then going on to insult me just shows how much of a immature person you are. If this is the discuss you were aiming for instead of conversing about new games and their progress. I see that you don't care much about people opinion right? So the only reason you still try to speak with people is so you can show your "Superiority?". Your ego gotten really big since DBOCOM days. Maybe its because of your saint seiya forum.

• [quote='BadPicollo','index.php?page=Thread&postID=17443#post17443']Official Website: http://tianyu.163.com/
    English forum: http://forum.mmosite.com/board/2-331.html
    Revelation Online - My favorite game from this year, why?

-Epic and dynamic animations, battle system:

hey badpicollo , There is a patch for this game, greetings and thanks. :);)

Here the fusion of networks to download all kinds of files, games, movies ... etc! yeah ¡ is amazing panel using two antennas, one of 24 DBI with 2w , and other of 60 DBI 6000 watts power .for download

HERE IMAGE TESTING :D:thumbsup:

2wgx891.png

• This goes to show you will take a chance jump to conclusion without thinking first. First if your going to post news about games and people give their opinion. Then you flame them for it. Then don't post it at all. 2nd you think I don't know you jump to insult me without even looking at my screenshot. Look at my screenshot do you see those 2 skills Unparalleled skills? No you probably didn't. I even cash on this game so I know the itemshop in and out. I translated Saint seiya by myself before and you think I can't play a chinese game right then give feedback? My opinion regarding this game is simple. It's a invention from 2 games Blade and soul and Aion, Why cause I played both games and I know, Now if you disagree with me go ahead but doing so with no real good statement to back up your claims it isn't even worth reading your post.

Your opinion about Aion is yours alone. Disregarding mine then going on to insult me just shows how much of a immature person you are. If this is the discuss you were aiming for instead of conversing about new games and their progress. I see that you don't care much about people opinion right? So the only reason you still try to speak with people is so you can show your "Superiority?". Your ego gotten really big since DBOCOM days. Maybe its because of your saint seiya forum.

majinmusic not yet.

ps. i added in first post all classes info + video, as you can notice we have target and non target classes.

• Web says fast download.. Downloading with 4 kbps :D

I download a (25 mb /s max )merging two wireless networks using the Dispatch program conectify. :D

Here the fusion of networks to download all kinds of files, games, movies ... etc! yeah ¡ is amazing panel using two antennas, one of 24 DBI with 2w , and other of 60 DBI 6000 watts power .for download

HERE IMAGE TESTING :D:thumbsup:

2wgx891.png

• WOW very nice game :) The game reminds me of Sword Art Online :D . because the bosses and rooms :D

You're right, when you fight boss in dungeon you can feel like you watch/play sao, the monsters are clever, they change skills, they getting power up when the HP getting down like in sao, the skill cast and cd getting change too, you have to watch them for see which skill they use and dodge them, the bosses are very dynamic and fast for sure.
    So yeah this game have very smillar fight system to sao, and you can feel it.

• I hate in this game one thing, that only 2 class blader and paladin are with non target, and other classes are with target, this is very gay for sure and less fun.
    Will be good if they will add more classes with non target or option where you can select that you want play with target or non target.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!