General prices and users greed

• Hi everyone, i want to discuss the current prices, even if there isn't anything to discuss, they are a fact and people still buy.

Now, some people say that even when prices are higher than ever, we can get more money than before so there is no difference in our purchasing power, but that is just a lie.

A month ago (three weeks) the price of a level 70 red stone was in average 10kk and you could buy for example a green skill reset book for 80kk, so you needed 8 stones.

Today every red stone cost 30kk-36kk and a green book 400kk-450kk so if use the lower price you need at least 13 red stones, yeah every body except "cashers" lose.

I think that there a few options to solve this problem, the fist option would be to reduce general prices and fix an standard amount for 1cp, right now a dogi cost between 80kk-200kk and their cost using cp is 100, a green book cost 400-450kk and his cost in cp is 150, so ¿what is happening there?.

The second option (i don't like this, because you are practically shutting down the market for new users who doesn't use cash points) is to increase stones prices, just the ones from drop, so we can fix an amount of them per 100cp or so.

Please if you have something to share, leave a comment.

• People want to go to TW economy!
    That's totally fine by me, but how QUICK they're doing it is NOT!

^Can't agree enough.

Back when I started playing dogis were around 12 kk. After I got back from my 4 month ban they jumped to 40 kk. Then just a week or two ago, it jumped from 40-45 kk all the way to 100-200 kk per dogi -.-

That is just plain lunacy

• I remember the very first day that dogis were aviable they costed 5kk haha. But yeah, right now It's a pain to buy something that has been purchased with CashPoints, which are really expensive. The only reasonable thing to do is craft things by yourself and stop buying to those people who think that a dogi should cost 200kk (in the actual state of the game) at least, the maximum right now should be 80kk, but that's the minimum, I hope those guys really put the prices of their items lower. As the master of my guild, I've been selling them armors and weapons they need with a low/fair price, because it's impossible to get something decent in the auction house.

• As the master of my guild, I've been selling them armors and weapons they need with a low/fair price, because it's impossible to get something decent in the auction house.

I have noticed most decent gear (yes lvl 70 crafted too), is SUPER cheap. Like, I saw several days in a row, someone trying to sell Majin crafted boots +5 with like 27 CON for like 25 kk. And nobody was buying it lmao. I already have 28CON boots +4 so I didn't really need it, but it was ludicrous to see something like that selling so cheap while a single u70 blue is like practically the same price -.-

• I have noticed most decent gear (yes lvl 70 crafted too), is SUPER cheap. Like, I saw several days in a row, someone trying to sell Majin crafted boots +5 with like 27 CON for like 25 kk. And nobody was buying it lmao. I already have 28CON boots +4 so I didn't really need it, but it was ludicrous to see something like that selling so cheap while a single u70 blue is like practically the same price -.-

Must be a really good guy xD I've seen CON 28 for 90 - 120kk

• Most Armor didn't rise in prices...due to the fact that those who craft are not those who cash!

Cashers want the quick money! Sure, crafters do want QUICK money, but they are okay with their regular profits!
    Cashers (High +d items, White Stones, Dogis and such) are those who are getting extremely greedy here!

• Must be a really good guy xD I've seen CON 28 for 90 - 120kk

^He had to put it back up like 3 times too for it to sell. I saw it three days in a row lol

Cashers want the quick money! Sure, crafters do want QUICK money, but they are okay with their regular profits!
    Cashers (High +d items, White Stones, Dogis and such) are those who are getting extremely greedy here!

^Yeah I don't get that shit lol. Why are people so willing to pay ludicrous prices for shit they SHOULD be able to get way cheaper? I mean, if you were a booze hound irl and suddenly all the stores raised the prices of your favorite beverage to like 50 bucks per bottle when it was only 10 dollars before, I cannot imagine anyone in their right mind paying that shit.

If the sellers see that NO ONE will buy at these prices, that is the only way to get the prices to lower, imo

• ^He had to put it back up like 3 times too for it to sell. I saw it three days in a row lol

^Yeah I don't get that shit lol. Why are people so willing to pay ludicrous prices for shit they SHOULD be able to get way cheaper? I mean, if you were a booze hound irl and suddenly all the stores raised the prices of your favorite beverage to like 50 bucks per bottle when it was only 10 dollars before, I cannot imagine anyone in their right mind paying that shit.

If the sellers see that NO ONE will buy at these prices, that is the only way to get the prices to lower, imo

it's too late to lower the prices, all you can do about it atm is KEEP them where they are
    Try the best you can to put the prices where they stop growing...at least, stop growing IMMENSELY

• One way to lower prices is, inflation in those current items If you see like 50 Vegito dogis for example you have no choice but to lower it a little so yours would sell before the other Vegito dogis In this one game I use to play called Legend of the Cryptids I had a card that was worth 200 000 Power Pots (It was used as currency in the market) by the game's developers and owners flooding the game with that same card it became 20 000 power pots in less than a month. Playing with the market is like trying to play god if you can be one with the Market you'd be a powerful person you'd be BALLIN outta control

• One way to lower prices is, inflation in those current items If you see like 50 Vegito dogis for example you have no choice but to lower it a little so yours would sell before the other Vegito dogis In this one game I use to play called Legend of the Cryptids I had a card that was worth 200 000 Power Pots (It was used as currency in the market) by the game's developers and owners flooding the game with that same card it became 20 000 power pots in less than a month. Playing with the market is like trying to play god if you can be one with the Market you'd be a powerful person you'd be BALLIN outta control

Of course, a lot of people retain dogis, so there is a reason for these prices

• it's the drop rate mainly

It also the fact that all the old player are already gear and dont need to farm for better gear so not many people are farming.

Also cashing is x10 better than farming.

Bots are getting banned so the amount stones coming in the game wI'll decrease significantly because no one farming legit, therefore the prices are getting higher instead of lower.

I think whenever legendary item drop rate get fix the prices of stones rises slightly because people are going to want upgraded best in slot gear.

• Its easier to ask where those massive zeni comes from. I mean people got multiple KKK.. I'd check where it comes from and reduce it or simply add other stuff thats more expensive

Thing about cashers is.. they pay their reallife time for the item ingame therefore they can pick whatever price they want and its up to the consumer to buy or not to buy

• I can understand the fact of why the red bleu purpul and green stones have insane high price ( drop rate and it is hard to get them ) but i don't know why the white one are getting that insanly high price -_- cuz you just cash to buy them
    any way what i just wana say that you guys shouldn't buy any think you guys should let them up prices and make you'r monney when price get back enough you can buy -_-
    for mee prices of stones should bee :
    25kk max for red ones
    17kk max for bleu ones
    70kk max for green one
    and 100kk max for purpul one yeah the purpul and green one are hard to get that's why it is a bit more higher price the white one should bee 22kk max price
    if you guys agree with this statments we can do an alliance to fight this we do a groupe of peopole like 50 farmers 50 costumers we fix this prices and you buy with this prices then the price of AH should down it is the only way just don't buy and yeah it could works

• How about..everyone just STOPS buying.. then the peeps would start slowly lowering the prices, until everything is at a medium price, then we can start buying!
    I mean, it kinda makes sense, sine putting items at 100kk+ will eventually cause harsh loss of money when no one buys!

• How about..everyone just STOPS buying.. then the peeps would start slowly lowering the prices, until everything is at a medium price, then we can start buying!
    I mean, it kinda makes sense, sine putting items at 100kk+ will eventually cause harsh loss of money when no one buys!

Lmao sounds like that would take months there's gonna be like 5% who are still gonna buy because they're probably THAT rich

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!