General prices and users greed

• start using bot then

^Pretty much the only way to combat the prices. I farmed all those hours legit for nothing. Selling red stones for 10 kk, blue for 8, purple for 50... now people sell at 3-5x the price. Pretty much all work done before is now rendered pointless.

This is the main reason I stopped playing. I thought I was long done with all the boring "work" associated with MMOs but now bullshit prices are rampant forcing players to continue "working" until server is wiped....

It just seems like bashing your head against a concrete wall at this point :/ Personally, I would prefer to spend my downtime trying to get Platinum trophies in NieR:Automata or Horizon Zero Dawn. Maybe I could fire up the old Xbone and try for all the achievements in Forza Horizon 3; anything would be less monotonous than farming fucking mobs with bugged dodge rate for 8 hours straight every night u_u

• Well, in Open beta, you better buy them u65s at the start for like 1.5kk and then wait a year to make 400% your wasted money :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Idk if I'm even gonna play Open Beta...

I've got so much other shit to do, I don't think it will be possible. Even if I didn't have much to do, I don't think I would have the tolerance to slave away for another 200+ hours just to get lvl 70 and "decent" gear. Not to mention the other 500 hours to really get the "good" stuffs :O Main reason I was able to grind all those hours was due to the INTENSE nostalgic cravings I had for DBO over the past 4 years. Ever since a little birdie (read: Griffel) told me about the DBOR project and I have had an insatiable appetite to just "live" in the DBO world once again.

Needless to say 600+ hours is enough to satisfy that hunger >.>

• ^Pretty much the only way to combat the prices. I farmed all those hours legit for nothing. Selling red stones for 10 kk, blue for 8, purple for 50... now people sell at 3-5x the price. Pretty much all work done before is now rendered pointless.
    This is the main reason I stopped playing. I thought I was long done with all the boring "work" associated with MMOs but now bullshit prices are rampant forcing players to continue "working" until server is wiped....

It just seems like bashing your head against a concrete wall at this point :/ Personally, I would prefer to spend my downtime trying to get Platinum trophies in NieR:Automata or Horizon Zero Dawn. Maybe I could fire up the old Xbone and try for all the achievements in Forza Horizon 3; anything would be less monotonous than farming fucking mobs with bugged dodge rate for 8 hours straight every night u_u

when i said that i didn't mean it since i posted that ainsley pic after it lo

• I cant believe how much the prices have raised since i last played. I played a month ago and doji's were 45kk . Thought hey ill come back and play and saw them raised to 145kk-200kk... instantly closed the game. Think I will wait for the official launch and wipe happens. This economy is going under.

I cashed a fair bit when I played but that was when things were some what stable. Things seem to have climbed out of control and will only get worse and at this point I lost all interested in playing a game where the economy is done for.

GL dragon ball global...
    I will see you in a year or two when official launch and wipe happens.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!