<Solved>New DBOGLauncher available/Updater.exe not found-Resolved

• Hi Friends,

I'm brand new to this community, and have recently downloaded the game. However, I have come across an error that a lot of people seem to experience.

The issue: Running DBOGLauncher results in 2 error messages; The first: "A new DBOGLauncher version is available" immediately followed by "Could not find updater.exe"
    After these messages close, the launcher just sits there at "file 0 of 0 patched" while the start button remains black.

So far, the solutions I have tried are as follows:

-Re-downloaded and unzipped DBOG (in desktop and in downloads folder) (also downloaded from both MEGA and Google sources)
    -Checked to see if the application has "full control" in permissions (it does)
    -Disabled my firewall then running the launcher application (I don't use any 3rd party antivirus software besides windows defender(which doesn't even have an exception list besides for scans only), so all I have to do is disable firewall.)
    -Downloaded the new "localize" folder from GokUsama, applied it to the DBOG folder.

If there are any other solutions that may have worked for others, I would appreciate any prompt and constructive help.

Thanks
    -----------------
    I have resolved the issue on my own.

For the sake of helping people in the future, this is the download for the launcher (posted by EsDeath) that resolved my issue: http://sendspace.com/file/dt6c47

Here is the link to the thread where I found my solution: Server Disconnected?

See you all out there!

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!