What should I be focused on at lvl8?

• A quick way to level is to start a 100% exp scroll and kill the monkeys west of Popped village, you can gain 4-5 levels in the 2 hours maybe more depending on how fast you grind.

eh dont waste them that fast lol
    well depends on race for me its takes lesss 1 hr to hit lvl 30
    and ofc its without those scrolls i never used them from 1-30 i only use them at lvl 35-50 then meh the hell start 50-55 then chill all the way to 65 cause this game didnt finish the quest at lvl 65 + so enjoy lvl 65+ grinding its worst then 50-55

• eh dont waste them that fast lolwell depends on race for me its takes lesss 1 hr to hit lvl 30
    and ofc its without those scrolls i never used them from 1-30 i only use them at lvl 35-50 then meh the hell start 50-55 then chill all the way to 65 cause this game didnt finish the quest at lvl 65 + so enjoy lvl 65+ grinding its worst then 50-55

Sure... lvl 30 in less than an hour... that would be a lvl every 2min ( kamiramin is full of crap dont listen to him)

just use the scrolls and grind until lvl 30 like ron said, gets harder from there on though

• You say that but it's more than possible to get level 30 within 2 -3 hours. correct use of exp scrolls and grinding makes it a breeze. I think 1 hour is a bit of a white lie but you can most definitely hit 30 in a few hours

Sure... lvl 30 in less than an hour... that would be a lvl every 2min ( kamiramin is full of crap dont listen to him)
    just use the scrolls and grind until lvl 30 like ron said, gets harder from there on though

• A Guildie reached lvl 60 in 1 week, so it prompted me to start something like that!
    RESULTS: 98c556339f8546508b019cefcaa0b3ac.png
    I used some help, but it was mostly me running UDs as quick as I can with my Dende.

It's not TOO hard to level, but it does get QUITE boring.

What I should focus on if I were you is:
    1- Make as many friends as you possibly can right now, maybe they'll help you or atleast make the experience of long leveling much more fun!
    2- As you grow into the game, Constitution Armor for PVE is very helpful to almost EVERY class, so if you drop such peices or someone gets them crafted/bought for you, you'll be on top of your game.
    3- Thankfully you chose Speritualist, which means you atleast will have a much easier gaming experience than those who go straight up Martial Artists. I recommend you go Cranes, since ATM they do not require much Upgrades (no need for billions of zeni to git gud) and they are quite fun and powerful

• Sure... lvl 30 in less than an hour... that would be a lvl every 2min ( kamiramin is full of crap dont listen to him)

Well if you think i am full of crap then its your choice i dont stop you but you are noob if you cant reach lvl 30 in 1 hr wtf its fucking easy to hit that lvl 30 fast .... i dont see how people fails and struggle to get to that lvl its like you guys dont even want to hit that lvl .... you dont want to make progress you dont want to continue you dont even want to play the game just jump around and think that you are OP at low lvl ...

but its your choice to belive me or not i can easily hit lvl 30 in 1 hr and less...

• ^You realize those playtime hours are bugged, right? It doesn't give accurate numbers, like ever O_O You should see my page... its a clusterfuck.

1-30 is attainable in about 9-12 hours. Anyone who says less isn't solo'ing (and likely bs'ing)

no, this is legit...
    I activated only 3 Boosters as well, 3rd booster still has 1 hour remaining.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!