About Drop Rate Fix

• The drop rate is very nice at the moment and exactly what the community has been literally begging you for the last few months :D

If i could perhaps suggest something for the upgrade system it would be that when using white stones if the card chosen is the "Broken" card the weapon could go down by 1 or 2 upgrade levels and if it lands on fail while using a white stone it stays as it was?

It makes it less likely for players to have instant chances of having and keeping their gear at maximum levels while making it so everyone will spend more time looking for stones and enjoying dungeons and TMQs with their friends and others?

I do believe the current drop rate is nice. Players get a good feeling when they see lots of drops.Maybe tweak the upgrade rate a bit?

• The drop rate is very nice at the moment and exactly what the community has been literally begging you for the last few months :D

If i could perhaps suggest something for the upgrade system it would be that when using white stones if the card chosen is the "Broken" card the weapon could go down by 1 or 2 upgrade levels and if it lands on fail while using a white stone it stays as it was?

It makes it less likely for players to have instant chances of having and keeping their gear at maximum levels while making it so everyone will spend more time looking for stones and enjoying dungeons and TMQs with their friends and others?

Hi cosmo hope you are fin
    i think the drop rate of stones is fine in dungeons cuz the low level player could have some monney and some fine gear !! ^^ but if you change the upgrade sytem it will affect the lvl 70 players if he update this so he will have to creat tmq 8 and ud7 what i don't that he could do it alone

• If you break a level 70 +14 item when using a whitestones, it will take more than forever to actually upgrade the item to +15.

Upgrading +11 items is hard as it is, people would be raging over a drop if the item is broken!

Since we have no lvl 65-70 UDs, we wont be able to drop many u70s, so whitestones will be of ALMOST no use :(

• Droprate inside dungeons and tmq is fine, but outside it is still not good.. Farmed 1 1/2 hours yesterday, all i got was 3 lousy superior rings.. no excellent, no rare, no legendary and no stones aswell.. Needs improvement there, or normal mobs still can't drop >superior?

Upgrade needs a little improve too, yes. In old HK and TW(i think too) if you used a purple or green on a +0 gear/glove you always got +3! Atleast i can't rember that i never got to +3 if i used it at +0, and i upgraded over 500 weapons back in the old days..

Event box tickets would be nice too, but instead of +12 would go with +10, and only the 2 days box tickets..

Also UD/Tmq drops(bosses) shouldn't be auto binded..

• Greedy, hu?Get your Twinks up, kill the Boss again. That's what Dungeons are ther for: to get the best equipment from hard Bosses and as a reward you will get a unique binded item. That's how mmorpg's work.

The items are supposed to only bind once you equip it otherwise it should not be binded.

having a twink in dbo will get you no where pretty fast

• I've noticed a lot of players going on streaks lately aswell.
    Like, they can farm for hours without anything, but then they have like 10-30 minutes where they get like 3 stones. Pretty sure it's just a coincidence though, since it would mean that you would use UDs and TMQs to drop like 70 stones in 5 runs due to you getting more quicker and quicker.

Anyways, back to the main topic:
    I do not think a tweak in the upgrade system would do it. TBH, this makes up for the loss of the OP upgrade coupons that you get from popo gift boxes.
    Drops are about where they should be in UD/TMQs. Still more to do on the World map, but I think there is absolutely no reason for making an upgrade system which will make it harder to upgrade.

• Yeah please don't make upgrading any harder. I needed 60 blue stones for my pants to go from 14 to 15...and i needed about 50-70 on my other 2 from +11 to +15. If it wasn't dbo i would have stopped way before rage quitting.

Besides I rather have more ppl running the game with higher graded gear, the willingness to run dungeons and the overall activity is much higher from what i experienced on another game (os vs. private server).

• Yeah please don't make upgrading any harder. I needed 60 blue stones for my pants to go from 14 to 15...and i needed about 50-70 on my other 2 from +11 to +15. If it wasn't dbo i would have stopped way before rage quitting.

Besides I rather have more ppl running the game with higher graded gear, the willingness to run dungeons and the overall activity is much higher from what i experienced on another game (os vs. private server).

it is already done i think that you'r rage quit is coming soon xD ^^ he wanna get back to the old upgrade of dbo it was like this in OS so we have to deal with it if we were farming 4 hours just farm 8 and it will gonna bee okay ^^

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!