-Pet Evolution Tutorial-

• So first you will need this basic things

6yoej4.jpg & 30xidky.jpg

6yoej4.jpg= Exp booster for your pet it will look like this...you can buy it from the pet merchant right next to the pet machine

30xidky.jpg = What you'll need to evolve you're pet, you'll have to buy it from cash shop.

╠═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣

STEP_2.jpg?noCache=1353008152 "VP" it's the "Mana/EP" of your pet,used for hes' skills, the Experience of the pet is gain from this item→ 6yoej4.jpg

↓ Now then, once your pets hit the full exp bar, like shown on the image bellow↓
    STEP_3.jpg?noCache=1353008152

Go ahead and -"DISMISS" YOUR PET-

STEP_4.jpg?noCache=1353008152

After you "DISMISS" your pet just press the "Fusion" button on the rigth bellow corner like the one highlighted in red on the picture bellow, the "ok"

step_5.jpg?noCache=1353008152

Then you get something like this , you choose a pet egg you probably dont want and just put it there

step_6.jpg?noCache=1353008152

And here you go evolved pet with 2nd ability bar (at this case, the person got self revive and sell), as you see, you will gain 78 VP and you got a hole, and a new and longer pet exp. bar , then you're free to summon you're pet

step_10.jpg?noCache=1353008152

2012_11_10_20_26_29.jpg?noCache=1353008856

To get lvl.3 you probably will have to add the Item (30xidky.jpg), and then press ok, as shown on this picture bellow.

STEP_8.jpg?noCache=1353008152

--U WONT NEED IT FROM LVL1 TO LVL2--
    The Pet evolutions will look like this:
    35i4r2s.jpg

Easy and awesome right?
    Glad to be of help! :thumbup:

• You do not need the pet evolution item at all to evolve pets.

In TW i had a dragon pet evolve 2 times and i didn't ever use fusion item. just full XP and another pet.

Also from last night I got a successful fusion 2 times with no pet evolve item. They jsut increase the chances of a successful fusion. the default fusion chances are 70%

Last night in DBOG:
    forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/8563/

* Updates

- Fusion Mascot. Default success rate is 70%

• Thanks man for this , I was trying to do that

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!