Money hungry daneos

• really? With this new update now white stones do not keep your stat as it is? I had a +14 stick and now its at +10 with only 2 tries.... Whats the point then? Might as well have broken it... All that money spent to get it to +14 wasted.... It just seems to a lot of people that daneos is just wanting our money as fast as possible before this projects gets shutdown

If only I had read the update before cashing again yesterday to get more white stones, I would have never done it, and wont anymore

Of course people that already have +15 dont give a shit. Filthy just filthy, with much more important things to take care of he does this?

Fuck this

• I hate Daneos as much as the next guy, but even I have to stick up for his side in this particular situation. That is simply how White stones worked in DBO Korean, Taiwanese, and Hong Kong :O I don't see an issue with him fixing the breaking system for white stones.

Of course, I will not deny that Daneos is a greedy fucker lmao

• I don't know why he even asked if he should do it here https://forum.dboglobal.to/index.php?thread/17892-about-drop-rate-fix/&pageNo=3
    He got enough resonable arguments against it.

-In TW there were tickets

-Do you actually want all running around with +8-+10 just farming stones or make it easier to get a bit higher so they can focus on dungeons and stuff increasing the overall activity?
    -And don't tell me it is too easy, anyone who has upgraded their gear knows how hard it is after the first success after +8. Heck bot my jacket and boots are at +10 and +11 while i already wasted +25 Stones on each after reaching it. My pants +14 needed 62 stones to go up to +15. How often should one go back at +6 without raging.

-To many ppl running around with +15 here, true but there was a bug, it was cheaper in the beginning (white stones 10cp)...but it will get resetted and "all" ppl start with the same chances. And imo currently they suck (especially considering that this is a private server)

-Also those who copy their way to +15 will just laugh to this, I hope this wasn't the way to fix that problem. (And don't tell me you don't believe it, a shitload of players running around with 2 +15 legendary lvl70 weapons 4 days after release while also having a rare and a legendary con ring while everybody else complains that the stones are too rare and expensive is more than just suspicious...and it even was shown in a thread)

• Wo you guys need to chill out. This is alpha test server. Its not out yet. Go play xeno 2 it is so much fun. TW was not perfect but that is what everyone wants, so why are you complaining?

Maybe Daneos had other more important things to do than fix the white stones then. Remember there will be a wipe.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!