About Shop skill on pets

• As i remember, this skill works on this way:
    -You use your skill, it wastes VP's to do this, (open the shop window) and then you can sell all the items you want, with shop window not closing with every click on sell option.
    - But if you close the window, then yes, it takes more VP's to open it again.
    Can someone tell me if I'm wrong?? In tw, i remember this skill working this way i told, and not closing the shop window with every sell button click like now....

• That is how it used to work on the last patch in TW yes.

Here it may be kept different? who knows :D

As i remember, this skill works on this way:
    -You use your skill, it wastes VP's to do this, (open the shop window) and then you can sell all the items you want, with shop window not closing with every click on sell option.
    - But if you close the window, then yes, it takes more VP's to open it again.
    Can someone tell me if I'm wrong?? In tw, i remember this skill working this way i told, and not closing the shop window with every sell button click like now....

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!