Post your old DBO bros

• In this thread, post your old bros from DBO.

Cpz2NAZ.jpg

^Xarlock AKA XarCOCK (punk ass nigga I knew from DBOR forums. We was always talking about loli doujins and shit; discussing powerlifting-related stuffs, trolling noobs back in the summer of 2014 good fucking times /)^3^(\ )

RNC6Jxw.png

^Logic AKA Logitech AKA Skullbank (the REAL one, not the impersonator in DBOG -.-) Cool guy, pretty fun to talk to, was in my old guild in TW, Emperor. He was always the blandest fucking guy in every party, which functioned extremely well as the "straight man" to the shenanigans the rest of us would be engaging in (namely, yours truly xD). He was also the friend of my sworn enemy in DBO TW, Kid Twist. Twist was a fucking arab ass nigga, always on my case trying to convert me to Islam or w/e. I told him Mohammed was a pedo since he took a 9 yr old for a wife and then he got super offended and convinced another guild memeber to call me a scammer in trade chat to ruin the chances of me selling a few dogis. Which unfortunately worked, and then I got pissed so I decided to log off and didn't log in for 3 days (it was E3 taimu so I had plenty to do :O). Anyways, I came back after those 3 days were up and the entire guild had disbanded LMAO. Over 50 fucking people, many of them OP lvl 70s with great gear just all went their own ways after being together for months on end. According to the guild leader, Morphin, my absence resulted in everyone going at each others throats and they decided to part ways. So basically, I was the bonding agent amongst the entire fucking guild! Anyway, Logic was one of the few people who actually wanted to continue doing things together and we had fun until the servers shut down on October 31 =^-^=

So, who are your DBO "bros"? :D

I've got alot more but these are the only two who I have actual pics of xD

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!