Can't start the game

• Error message when i try to start the game: The file C:\Users\space\Desktop\Dragon Ball Online - Global\DBOG.exe does not exist.

I did not found any solutions for that problem, so I did nothing yet to solve that problem, I was hoping that you guys could help.
    When the folder is compacted in winrar, I can see the DBOG.exe inside the folder, but once I extract it, the DBOG.exe disappear

My OS: Windows 7

feuDDIZ.png

U3nGw87.png

• Try a fresh download of the files and keep all files inside of the folder. You can right click and drag the "DBOGLauncher" to the desktop and "create a shortcut" from there to load properly but do not remove items from the folder itself.

Also keep in mind that you will need to looad the DBOGLauncher as administrator each time you play.

• I will try to do that, but I just saw that when i extract the folder, windows says that I don't have permission to extract some files, and one of this files is the DBOG.exe, but I can't find a solution for that problem on the permissions.

• I has the same problem, i play the game normal, then it close and the dbog.exe was deleted and i havent permissions of the folder.

my solution is restart computer, take the dbog.zip extract the one file (dbog.exe) and put it in the folder, after the restart i think the permissions are normal.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!