Japanese can't fucking animate!

• That's the thing, because they know we will buy it anyway. Nostalgia can be good but it has to be balanced out with new content. Right now 90% of all the anime/cartoons of this day rely too much on nostalgic feeling without even comprehending the fact that you need to rely on new principles to become greater for the audiance that grew up with them (since most of the reboots and anime as DB super was directed for those pple that grew up with it). Instead they tried to gave us too much of the old feeling what db supposed to be with the flaws of the series (power levels were a joke, the animation has even gotten more bad than it used to be and the new characters that got introduced get completely overshadowed by goku again).
    Right now Dragonball super can be called Goku's adventures, this worked for dragon ball series since goku was a kid, everything was new the story telling was way better and the characters development was way deeper then the one in DBS. I would more likely wait 2-3 weeks to get a series with overall better quality.

But then again, The community of today is so selfcentered that even bringing something out for the people only is done if it is an assured profitable in a small amount of time for themselfs, the passion and selfcommitment seems to die bit by bit the further we "evolve" as a society.

Well, I certainly cannot disagree with any of that, considering it is basically just an extension of what I stated in my post.

The question is, what can we do about it? Most people I know already stream all their anime off random streaming sites instead of giving the creators any money. So whats next? Do you propose not buying any anime/ otaku merch based on these series either? Because alot of those anime figures are actually quite impressively crafted as opposed to the anime themselves.

It's quite a vexation of the spirit. And then there's all those ignorant anime "fans" who go on Youtube telling everybody to "remember to support the studious by purchasing blueray discs etc". I can't think of anything WORSE for the health of the anime industry. -.-

• Well, I certainly cannot disagree with any of that, considering it is basically just an extension of what I stated in my post.

The question is, what can we do about it? Most people I know already stream all their anime off random streaming sites instead of giving the creators any money. So whats next? Do you propose not buying any anime/ otaku merch based on these series either? Because alot of those anime figures are actually quite impressively crafted as opposed to the anime themselves.

It's quite a vexation of the spirit. And then there's all those ignorant anime "fans" who go on Youtube telling everybody to "remember to support the studious by purchasing blueray discs etc". I can't think of anything WORSE for the health of the anime industry. -.-

It is already too late to stop it completely, that would mean video sharing over the internet should be put to a halt.

It was great to share videos of yourself to the community with little effort but of course some think it's ok to post videos even while they did not make it (copyright fam?). Humanity will always be below the level of moral the instincs of animals.

• It is already too late to stop it completely, that would mean video sharing over the internet should be put to a halt.
    It was great to share videos of yourself to the community with little effort but of course some think it's ok to post videos even while they did not make it (copyright fam?). Humanity will always be below the level of moral the instincs of animals.

Video sharing should be helpful in preventing the creators from receiving any payment for their subpar work though. Would that, you know, HELP with the situation we are speaking of?

The point is:

• #1) Make sure the animation studios know WE do not approve of their laziness
    • #2) Stop supporting these companies financially
    • #3) Watch as the anime industry crumbles
    • #4) Wait for new animation studios to crawl out of the wreckage and right all the wrongs of modern day anime studios, namely the lack of integrity and half assed animation

I would highly suggest everyone who loves anime to NOT support these companies and LET THEM KNOW WHY on social media outlets. Other wise they might assume their waning profits are due to some other irrelevant factor -.-

• dragon ball super is the bext example that even with 1$/hour student animators you still have lots of people buying the anime and overhyping it.

Support anime studios like P.A. Works.

^Do sane people actually buy Dragon Bull Shit? Jesus.... And how the bloody hell could they possibly find something to "overhype" in such a series!? It is lunacy!

I swear, in the past 10 years the world has turned upside-down. Next thing you know the Ant-christ will make his first appearance -.- And then the pigs will grow wings and fly out of hell due to the frigid climate!

• ^Do sane people actually buy Dragon Bull Shit? Jesus.... And how the bloody hell could they possibly find something to "overhype" in such a series!? It is lunacy!
    I swear, in the past 10 years the world has turned upside-down. Next thing you know the Ant-christ will make his first appearance -.- And then the pigs will grow wings and fly out of hell due to the frigid climate!

#17 can keep up with SSB Goku I can't anymore with dbs and the trash animation

• It's always been about the money though. Why were they able to animate well like 10 years ago, but now they can't do it no matter how big a budget they got? This isn't merely about DBS (i dont even watch DBS anymore) Just look at all the examples I provided above.

Oh wow , you got a point O_o' , but you know , maybe we're saying that it's bad , because we actually got used to the old animation , the animators are not the same as 10 or 15 years ago , so they might think that their animation is cooler than the older ones , and we , as a Fan base who lived its childhood watching Anime , think that the old animation was quite better because we still can't get it out of our heads ! But still , you make a good point.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!