I am leaving the game,have fun the rest and good luck

• As title says,i cant handle this anymore...so many bots without get banned,too much trash in the game,drop rate of stones sucks SO BAD atm(i hope it will get fixed in open beta)..I mean for u70's,not the lowest stones which you can get inside the UD'S..i did so much work in the game i grinded all the day and get almost nothing..prices at AH is so fked up..you cant develop you character if you are not bot atm.you cant handle this situation at these prices..I am angry more about the drop rate of stones..THATS THE KEY for the no-cashers to make money and unfortunatelly you dont give us the chance to make some progress in the game..in every mmorph you can make progress if you play a lot even without spent a cent,but here even for 10 hours grind you cant make progress,thats killing me..Although in know this is pre open beta,but drop rate of items and stones would be one of the most important things to fix,i bet daneos is going to fix at the last update before open beta comes..Because he get benefits of that..You know,no stones dropped,more people are cashing,thats why...so good luck all..

• I completely agree! This guy recreated this game and totally has the power to fix so many issues that were a major problem in the old days. This game still caters to cashers and that's the main issue right there. We get it you need "donations" but if a free player can't make any sort of progress or be useful in the game then what's the point? Dbo 3 years later is still just another pay to win game.

• I completely agree! This guy recreated this game and totally has the power to fix so many issues that were a major problem in the old days. This game still caters to cashers and that's the main issue right there. We get it you need "donations" but if a free player can't make any sort of progress or be useful in the game then what's the point? Dbo 3 years later is still just another pay to win game.

I have honestly never seen a game that wasn't p2w, in recent years.
    I miss those simpler times.
    Guess those will never come back. Why make 100 when you can make 1000, right ? :(

• As title says,i cant handle this anymore...so many bots without get banned,too much trash in the game,drop rate of stones sucks SO BAD atm(i hope it will get fixed in open beta)..I mean for u70's,not the lowest stones which you can get inside the UD'S..i did so much work in the game i grinded all the day and get almost nothing..prices at AH is so fked up..you cant develop you character if you are not bot atm.you cant handle this situation at these prices..I am angry more about the drop rate of stones..THATS THE KEY for the no-cashers to make money and unfortunatelly you dont give us the chance to make some progress in the game..in every mmorph you can make progress if you play a lot even without spent a cent,but here even for 10 hours grind you cant make progress,thats killing me..Although in know this is pre open beta,but drop rate of items and stones would be one of the most important things to fix,i bet daneos is going to fix at the last update before open beta comes..Because he get benefits of that..You know,no stones dropped,more people are cashing,thats why...so good luck all..

Totally agree. This is the main reason why I quit too. It's clear that Daneos wants this; more cashers is only better for him.

I have 1 billion zenni from legit grinding and haggling (buying/ reselling dogis etc), which I accumulated several months ago. Now? you can hardly buy one piece of decent gear with 1 billion xD It's sad to have done all that hard work legit, while now it all goes down the toilet as it amounts to nothing.

But yeah, peace, dude. I don't blame you one bit for leaving.

• Many people are angry about the current drop rate about U70 and the rediculous prices wich i don't get at all. Do those people forget that everything will be reset? At the moment the only reason why everything is so expensive is because most players are inactive due to the upcomming deletion of everyone's progress. The demand and offer is severely unbalanced.

The U70 stones are rare because the UD's and special instances for the end game aren't out yet. Those will drop loads of legendary items (weapons, gear, jewelry, U70). So as i said, i have no idea why people keep on whining about the current state, it's open beta. There are still more things to add.

I have seen people even selling or buying accounts wich I personally find one of the dumbest things to do and. Selling/buying accounts for real money in open beta should immediately be stopped, as you'll pay for something that will get destroyed in a couple of months.

So in short, if you are quiting the game due to the lack of content at the moment I agree, but saying that this game is a total disaster while it isn't even finished yet is either because you don't comprehend the reason of an open beta or don't appreciate the fact that daneos lets us play the open beta, while he didn't even need to open it towards the public.

If this offends people in any way then I guess you're one of those people that still believes that every progress will be kept once the game officialy launches with the content availlable as it was intended to. Don't hate the staff for not adding the things you want to but appreciate and respect the content they already have released thus far,

sincerely,

Jon

• nah i think that price of stones are regular for purpul one u farm around 100 -200 hours so selling them t 200kk is worth for reds it is like 1-5 hours so i think 25-30kk is good enough for bleu same time so same price green are the most rare so they should bee the most expensive

• These threads are pointless. As stated in pretty much all of the other "goodbye" threads from other users. There's no need to make a big song and dance for the whole forums and go on your way complaining about the bad things. Everything you mentioned is going to be fixed for Open-Beta so just come back then.

Enjoy your time off and welcome back for when you do eventually return.

• No need to get mad over an project clearly still under development.

I am not gonna be cheesy and all that, but have fun doing whatever you do until Open Beta~

I am sure that at least you could enjoy the satisfaction of getting stones like a mad man when everything is finished :D

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Yay welcome back :D did you enjoy your whole 1 day and a few hours away from the game and community? :thumbsup::dhandshake: Good to see you. we've had 2 updates since you left but neither fixed what you complained about.

Never the less enjoy the time back!

Keep your trashtalk at your guildies dumbass..i didnt even get sad..i just said my thoughts about why i quit the game,if you dont give a fuck then you wouldnt post your shitty trashtalk message..so calm your tits and go play your game.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!