Title

• Well hello there guys i guess someone came up with this idea too or i just was lazy to keep my head inside the forum just to find that thread anyway
    this i am thinking about would help everyone but aswell people might disagree about this idea of mine

Since the only way we get titles is doing the dragon event or ccdungeon or budokai some is kinda hard to get but on the old dbo its was like when you got 1 title from budokai or ccdungeon some gives aura and effects if you want to change to another type of title with aura we lose the first title we changes then we got new title but some people might think the same that its annoying to try soo much just to get the same title when they used befor and change it to new one

all i am saying why not change the title option that if you get title from budokai or ccdungeon they will still be keept at the title list so we can use it whenever we wants and not do everything again just to try to get it back + we some loves to keep saving allot of diffrent titles and trying to get it by doing everything they can want love to have those title some wont get removed for good and just stay there and be ready to use

Anyway idk if you guys would like this or not but its something that would help many people with stuffs and your character would look awsome with diffrent aura color and title's name for each time you change their dogi or something like that xD Anyway thats all from me thx!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!