Solution to inflated prices in ah

• hey guys ace here with another thread I noticed a well talked about thread created by mattotk about general prices and users greed (click blue text to read thread)
    and noticed a few solutions being provided but I wished to make a thread just for solutions not complaining

heres my take:
    things have gone up stones prices kinda makes sense. look at it from this angle botters (the main suppliers of stones) use to flood the market with stones forcing stone prices to stay near a certain price, cashiers would set there dogi prices in a way that they could get these stones, now since botters have been banned the supply for stones has dropped(therefore prices of stones increase due to a lack of supply) therefore for cashiers to get stones they raised their prices of dogis its a vicous cycle.

now I'm not saying allow the botters to return hell no don't do that,

I have 3 possible solutions to this inflation problem:

1) increase the likely hood of a stone drop by a larger margin a positive effect of this would be increase of supply in ah and prices may go down ( a negative of this would be it doesn't lower dogi prices, and it takes away from the hard work of getting a stone)

2) make a stone shop set an ingame price for obtaining stones.

positive effect
    this allows stone prices to stay at a flat line price, (negative effects youll be seeing a lot of +15 gears with cashiers, cashiers would have more dominance in pvp and pve with a flat line stone price, players will also not grind to get stones since they can easly obtain them.)

3) make cash shop items obtainable via ccbd or another event a positive/negative effect would be this would lower the purchasing power of cash shop points, lowering the purchasing power fo cp will hurt the sever as players could grind it out to get stuff for free (I practically copied mattotks solution on solution 3 so I give him credit his idea was to limit cp purchasing power this is another way to do so)

feel free to add comments below

thanks for reading :D

• Stone drop rates seem excellent to me at the moment. inside of UD and TMQ they borderline over the top which is amazing :D

Ans all those who want the U70's you will get what you want when papaya BIDs drop. So upping the stone rate seems useless. i kinda feel like everyone pushing for more and more stones doesn't understand that there are things on the AH besides them like Dogi and amazing legendary and rare rank gear that sells for hundreds of thousands in most cases if not billions.

Botters are being banned as and when they're being found, so no need to worry about them as well as extra security going to be implemented in the future.

Moderators and Daneos have all said multiple times on Discord,facebook, and on the Forums that all cash shop items that have any sort of "P2W" aspect are going to be removed from the cash shop and all that will be left are the cosmetic things such as Dogi, (if you want i can send you a screenshot for proof on that) so the 'solution' you both think you thought up has already been decided months if not years ago by Daneos.

Keep in mind the current prices and such mean nothing as it will all be reset once OB begins and people literally won't be able to sell things for that much due to the auction fee.

• BTW, people at the moment seem to largely focus on STONES, which they really shouldn't.

Stones are in a much better place than they used to be, maybe a slight tweak to the droprate outside of dungeons would be a sensible change.

Cash shop items are becoming more and more pricy because less and less people are supplying the needs of people. Back in 2015-2016, Dogis had very low prices due to the fact that many players were founders(to a certain point) or cashers, so they cashed and all had dogis to sell around to people who didn't cash.

CCBD is still easily THE MOST REWARDING THING we have in-game right now, no doubt that everyone is now going to craft their awesome sets.
    making cash shop items viable through such events are going to make Cashing 100% useless and truly destroy the game economy.

If you want to truly lower down the prices, you need to assemble a team of cashers who will be willing to offer lower prices on cashed items like Dogis... but you can't really do that since Cashing is all about making the MOST profit.

I still don't know why everyone is running around wanting cosmetics without cash and without being level 70.

If you're not willing to cash, the harsh reality is that you won't get cosmetics and/or decent armor until you work hard on it.

In fact, the prices of such things as u70 purples fulfill the need to get 1 dogi easily. So instead of cashing, you have to work yourself out there and get them stones to buy your cosmetics.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!