PVP is a shitfest because the broken stuns, here how you fix it

• hi really appreciate the videos bro ( i gived my like and sub to you'r chan ^^ ) but i have somthing to say :
    To counter stuns there is the pvp neckal ring and earing .... and to spam this stuns you used the rp but in cc battel you can't use rp auto
    and there is the dodge that can dodge stuns any way i don't think that it is that op if you know how to use the right stuff but yeah the pvp with unexprimanted players is ( the one who stun first win )

• I agree completely. There's no point in adding in this feature or one similar to it as you can get gear and accessories to boost your resistance and success rate.

Also the current state of the game is not how it will be in Open Beta so as things are now you don't need to worry too much 100%

hi really appreciate the videos bro ( i gived my like and sub to you'r chan ^^ ) but i have somthing to say :
    To counter stuns there is the pvp neckal ring and earing .... and to spam this stuns you used the rp but in cc battel you can't use rp auto
    and there is the dodge that can dodge stuns any way i don't think that it is that op if you know how to use the right stuff but yeah the pvp with unexprimanted players is ( the one who stun first win )

• 6 out 12 classes has move which gives RP which is spam able without alot Cooldown equipment and out of those 6 classes they most have low cooldown stuns to keep someone stun locked. Classes like spiritualis Majins and dende have such a skill it's completely broken.

hi really appreciate the videos bro ( i gived my like and sub to you'r chan ^^ ) but i have somthing to say :

• I agree completely. There's no point in adding in this feature or one similar to it as you can get gear and accessories to boost your resistance and success rate.

Also the current state of the game is not how it will be in Open Beta so as things are now you don't need to worry too much 100%

there no equipment in game that lowers spam able stuns like kidney shot, headbutt and violent slice in game.

Anyone who's play original game knows this a problem for PvP and mostly forgroup PvP like scramble, budokai, ranked battles and dojo wars. This is why I'm reporting it

• Skill diminishing must return!
    There is no way around it.

It made PVP a contest of PLAYER Skill rather than PLAYER gear!
    If you're gonna want it out of the game, cashers will be the #1 players in all classes because they can get their things to +15 and can higher and can use Brown Boxes to get amazing gear.

It should not be like that. Of coarse gear plays a huge part of the game, but skill must come first

• 1v1: who ever can stun first and can lock you a stun lock position wins

Some classes can spam 30 second confusion and follow up 2 different stuns type.

Not to mention that right now, Dendes have enough potential to become the top PvP class right now!

I have over 200 FOC on my Dende, and I rarely miss full DEX fighters with my Paralysis.

Not to mention it lasts 3.9 Seconds and I have 1.9 CD on the skill! (I even if I miss, I have another potential hit (2 hits = 3.8 seconds))

• Not to mention that right now, Dendes have enough potential to become the top PvP class right now!
    I have over 200 FOC on my Dende, and I rarely miss full DEX fighters with my Paralysis.

Not to mention it lasts 3.9 Seconds and I have 1.9 CD on the skill! (I even if I miss, I have another potential hit (2 hits = 3.8 seconds))

yup any wonder majin class can do the same with a starter class skills, then have 2 more stuns to juggle with

• Playfull doll is bugged cuz in real dbo while you use it you can't attack ( like crane skill ) the confusion isn't that op cuz he can attack his ally or attack you or you'r ally i'am sorry but stuff mean 70 % of you'r char stop trying to add and remouve thinks for this game just make it like the old one i'am sorry i have played many games dbo isn't even close to bee p2w game ^^

• Playfull doll is bugged cuz in real dbo while you use it you can't attack ( like crane skill ) the confusion isn't that op cuz he can attack his ally or attack you or you'r ally i'am sorry but stuff mean 70 % of you'r char stop trying to add and remouve thinks for this game just make it like the old one i'am sorry i have played many games dbo isn't even close to bee p2w game ^^

I agree we should make the game closer to the original game like adding diminishing returns because we don't have that right now

• Karma is not the class under the spotlight. All classes are.

Heck, with FOC rings and CD Earrings, even DW can land confusion + paralysis forever.

Classes that can stun forever ATM:
    Fighter, Swordsman, Turtles, DW, SK, Poko, Dende, Chef (Para, candy, para, 2nd candy, redo it), Plasma, Karma...

"???"

Only 2 classes can't do it, which is BS.
    It's a stun game in pvp.

• It's not just about being broken or not, it's that stuns aren't FUN. You just stop your opponent from doing anything. There's no interactivity once the stuns hit....which is the whole point of a MULTIPLAYER game. Knockdowns are cool with how you at least get to shake the mouse to get up earlier. Might as well sit and sip a drink for those 8 seconds you're stunned, your input no longer matters anyway.

Long/spammable stuns make sense against mobs, but not players. I think this is an issue we should handle MUCH later into the open beta, though.

• It's not just about being broken or not, it's that stuns aren't FUN. You just stop your opponent from doing anything. There's no interactivity once the stuns hit....which is the whole point of a MULTIPLAYER game. Knockdowns are cool with how you at least get to shake the mouse to get up earlier. Might as well sit and sip a drink for those 8 seconds you're stunned, your input no longer matters anyway.

Long/spammable stuns make sense against mobs, but not players. I think this is an issue we should handle MUCH later into the open beta, though.

Agreed.

To fight mobs (especially CC bosses and such)... they can easily one-shot a tank (I was doing Floor 55, and our tank got one-shot from the boss with 25k HP and decently upgraded armor) So, maybe you should be able to stun them "forever" (Depends if they resist or not, which is likely when they have high resistance) or at least have the ability to do so given to you.

To fight other players, having infinite stuns is just a way to make gear the 100% principle of the game!
    Classes would be going full out madness with FOC sets and success rates. Then HP would really not matter, since the moment you land your stun, it's over! Not even having high DEX would help

• I agree we should make the game closer to the original game like adding diminishing returns because we don't have that right now

i'am not pvp player can't tell you bro , pvp with almost 20 % of server have at least 1 +15 gear -_- it is usless what we need is pve contenent cuz pvp is usless !! i heard bid are coming soon ^^ !! sorry for out topic !!

• Wroooong. Every single class in game can stun. Crane can spam freeze/sleep with just a bit of cd. And turtle's can spam they're aoe stun with enough cd e.e

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!