MAIN SUSPICIONS OF HACKS IN SERVER

• 1. Chinese appearing with weapons +15 (and no one ever notice anyone putting +15) besides I have already seen 8 fighter sticks in the equipment of the Chinese exactly with the same effect (33% +15 1 hit hate ) Now I ask you, have you seen notice of people placing +15? I do not, players are sprouting from the ground with weapons +15 with the same effect, I suspect it's cloning item.
    ======
    2. I already raised this topic here in the forum, somebody developed some type of hack to generate money, this explains the imbeciles putting dogi at an absurdly high price (600kk, 1kkk, 900kk..etc) because always these hackers buy these dog, And you can see that, in the 3 days that I followed the auction, only 6 dogs were left on every day I saw the auction, what happened to the 800kk 900kk 1kkk doggies? The guy basically took off the auction in 2 hours he put it? No, there's no denying it, players have said that they put dogi's for 500kk and in 2 minutes it sold out, that's pretty much the game's economy, and the Chinese are the most suspicious in that, since they spend 24hrs testing glitchs on the fucking server.
    ======

• That's a stupid way to try and 'catch' them tbh. Most people who bot the give the stones to people in their guilds or friends so that if the account that botted them is banned they can still be sold. Also i've had the pleasure of finding 3 U7 purples in one day of grinding and made myself a few million on the AH.

Never cashed nor botted so if you reported me for that and i was log checked then you could get into trouble for false reporting.

Easiest way to catch them. They sell like 5-7 purple 70 stones at the same time. How? I can rarely get 1. I got 2 once but haven't gotten one for a week or more. I farm an hour each day.

It says their name on the market.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!