can someone make a adult mod

• I've been in Kid Form since the Adult Quest is out , Mine literally got bugged and I stayed like that until now , So I'm looking forward to this idea...

Just buy a kid clock omg is this soo hard for people to get themself into adult or kid like this thread is stupid to ask for adult mod...
    you want to become adult fast? then get your ass to questing from lvl 1-30 ...
    and if you had the kid bug with sub weapon then buy a freaking kid clock stop wasting your zeni on shit gear and weapons when you never get strong with those + and low stats.... wait with that til you got what you wish for to become a adult....

after all you just need to do some working ingame not just sit around and never become whatever you wish for ...

i keep selling kid clock to make profit ingame meanwhile help those some wants some and they get what they want they focus on what htey wish for first...

• You keep selling kid clocks ey ;) (we need to make a deal :D )

Just buy a kid clock omg is this soo hard for people to get themself into adult or kid like this thread is stupid to ask for adult mod...you want to become adult fast? then get your ass to questing from lvl 1-30 ...
    and if you had the kid bug with sub weapon then buy a freaking kid clock stop wasting your zeni on shit gear and weapons when you never get strong with those + and low stats.... wait with that til you got what you wish for to become a adult....

after all you just need to do some working ingame not just sit around and never become whatever you wish for ...

i keep selling kid clock to make profit ingame meanwhile help those some wants some and they get what they want they focus on what htey wish for first...

• Just buy a kid clock omg is this soo hard for people to get themself into adult or kid like this thread is stupid to ask for adult mod...you want to become adult fast? then get your ass to questing from lvl 1-30 ...

No need to be hustle , I don't care if you're really that concerned about it because you're selling Kid Clocks , but here's my response :

I don't know if you can read well , but , I'm not the one to blame for a bug .... and No , i'm not gonna waste my money on Kid Clocks , the "shit gear and weapons" you mentioned earlier are my main focus , me buying or selling stuff is none of your business , but that's all besides the point ... How can I buy a Kid Clock , If I have never been an adult before , and my adult quest is still bugged , who would guarantee me to NOT get another bug ? You ? I don't think so ..

• No need to be hustle , I don't care if you're really that concerned about it because you're selling Kid Clocks , but here's my response :
    I don't know if you can read well , but , I'm not the one to blame for a bug .... and No , i'm not gonna waste my money on Kid Clocks , the "shit gear and weapons" you mentioned earlier are my main focus , me buying or selling stuff is none of your business , but that's all besides the point ... How can I buy a Kid Clock , If I have never been an adult before , and my adult quest is still bugged , who would guarantee me to NOT get another bug ? You ? I don't think so ..

This is the thing you dont get people ask for how to become adult and kid plenty of times ofc i know some people got the glitch bug with the adult quest and such but dont forget we are currently on PRE OPEN BETA some means nobody cares what you lose or what you gain ... its like feel free to sell shit gain money or delete shit for fun your progress is still going to be wiped at the end of PRE OPEN BETA soo better to take chances to see what bugs might show up so you can report this to @Daneos so it can get faster fixed and a bit closer to OPEN BETA...

SOO far people abuse bugs cause they think they can become strong and the open beta never comes.... they are mistaken badly just finding bugs are our only job for making the game ALIVE
    ofc some chinese dogs has found the most bugs but do they report it? NO cause they cant writte or understand english that well.. its like talking to a DOG who just says 1 word in english and thinks it fits with everything ....

all i say take some chances at least find some bugs or make bugs to pop out faster so it can get fixed fast ... soo far asking for someone to make a mod of become adult is just pointless when we are still under PRE OPEN BETA where we can waste all the ingame money we got and items.. for nothing usefull since we gained nothing currently all these shit we wear are waste of life point IRL ... to make us belive its something we worked hard for but we didnt ..... we earned nothing at all only finding bugs and report it...

• This is the thing you dont get people ask for how to become adult and kid plenty of times ofc i know some people got the glitch bug with the adult quest and such but dont forget we are currently on PRE OPEN BETA some means nobody cares what you lose or what you gain ... its like feel free to sell shit gain money or delete shit for fun your progress is still going to be wiped at the end of PRE OPEN BETA soo better to take chances to see what bugs might show up so you can report this to @Daneos so it can get faster fixed and a bit closer to OPEN BETA...
    SOO far people abuse bugs cause they think they can become strong and the open beta never comes.... they are mistaken badly just finding bugs are our only job for making the game ALIVE
    ofc some chinese dogs has found the most bugs but do they report it? NO cause they cant writte or understand english that well.. its like talking to a DOG who just says 1 word in english and thinks it fits with everything ....

all i say take some chances at least find some bugs or make bugs to pop out faster so it can get fixed fast ... soo far asking for someone to make a mod of become adult is just pointless when we are still under PRE OPEN BETA where we can waste all the ingame money we got and items.. for nothing usefull since we gained nothing currently all these shit we wear are waste of life point IRL ... to make us belive its something we worked hard for but we didnt ..... we earned nothing at all only finding bugs and report it...

Bruh , I've been reporting bugs since like , the 29th of June xd , and I'm not asking to fix my bug , since there's no clear solution until now , i'm just liking the idea of an adult mod cause it kinda concerns me , but you got some good points , especially this one lol :

• So with all the points flying here there and everywhere. Did you see my post? It does what you want.

"mod-kid-hirako"
    it swaps the adult and child body models.

Bruh , I've been reporting bugs since like , the 29th of June xd , and I'm not asking to fix my bug , since I did already a long time ago , i'm just liking the idea of an adult mod cause it kinda concerns me , but you got some good points , especially this one lol :

• So with all the points flying here there and everywhere. Did you see my post? It does what you want.

Cosmo , I saw your post already , and thanks for that btw , but i'm not the one that should be asked "Did you see my post?" , It's Ramin , since he kept saying stuff about Kid Clocks when you actually posted the needed mod already..

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!