Pet Items: What stays and what goes

• I'm sure everyone knows how all the pet items are in Cash Shop, so I wanted to see what people thought about removing some of them and putting them ingame. Yeah they're not p2w content, but it doesn't seem right to force people to donate just to level up a pet skill (especially some useful ones like self-revive). These are the items and what, in my opinion, needs to stay in cash shop and needs to be put ingame.

Medium/High Rank Feeds: Honestly, this can stay in Cash Shop. We're already given pet food from the merchant at 60k so there's no real need to put these in. Of course, it wouldn't hurt either.

VP Recovery: Another item that really doesn't have enough impact to even be in Cash Shop. If anything, you can just put the normal VP recover item in the merchant shop and remove the rest.

Bean of Forgetfulness: I'm honestly back and forth with this one. It's purpose to change pet skills is enough to make it a cheap item to get in Cash Shop, but I can also see it as a rare drop as well.

Pet Fusion Coin: I feel this can stay in Cash Shop as the only thing it does is lessens your pain when it comes to leveling your pet.

Pet Rise Peanut: Now this is something that needs to be removed from Cash Shop. Because none of the skills have a p2w impact, there's no harm in having a way to get this ingame. However, it should be a very rare drop (possibly a Mystery Item exclusive) so you actually have to work for it.

Pet Seal Box: I believe this should remain in Cash Shop, but be made a cheap price. Having the ability to move your pet from one account to another shouldn't be gotten so easily, especially if it's a high level pet.

So what do you guys think?

• I think it would make things easier but i'm on the same boat of thinking that as there's no P2W aspect anywhere on the skills there's no need to move them about. They just sort of make solo play a bit easier for those who don't understand their limits yet :D

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!