Make CC rewards tradeable

• I don't mind taking my healer to CC, but I want to take my other characters too. The problem is there are not enough healers. Solution: make CC items tradeable or at least tradeable with your characters. I can go with my healer all day long if I can give those items to other characters.

• CC items are supposed to be not trade-able on purpose because it's end-game content that you have to work together with others to get. if they were trade-able then anyone can just spam it with their best characters and give the rewards to their lower ones for an advantage.

Totally unfair and not gong to happen.

I don't mind taking my healer to CC, but I want to take my other characters too. The problem is there are not enough healers. Solution: make CC items tradeable or at least tradeable with your characters. I can go with my healer all day long if I can give those items to other characters.

• I know all this bro. I already played in TW. Working together? I've seen people go in there with 2 to 4 accounts at the same time.

Point of it being tradeable is for more dendes to come knowing they will be able to send the items to their respective other characters in a much faster time. For example, your a fighter and you know you will never go in CCBD. Then make a dende and find a group. Or we have it like now where people sit in front of CCBD all day waiting for the dende of their dreams to save the day. Its bad for the game. People will get fed up waiting. I could careless, but I saw this same problem in TW. Wait for end game cell dungeon. The few dendes on server will be decked out and no need to keep running them bye.

What advantage bro? The whole point is to make dendes or buffers more available than they currently are.

• I know all this bro. I already played in TW. Working together? I've seen people go in there with 2 to 4 accounts at the same time.

Point of it being tradeable is for more dendes to come knowing they will be able to send the items to their respective other characters in a much faster time. For example, your a fighter and you know you will never go in CCBD. Then make a dende and find a group. Or we have it like now where people sit in front of CCBD all day waiting for the dende of their dreams to save the day. Its bad for the game. People will get fed up waiting. I could careless, but I saw this same problem in TW. Wait for end game cell dungeon. The few dendes on server will be decked out and no need to keep running them bye.

What advantage bro? The whole point is to make dendes or buffers more available than they currently are.

it's makes sense

• I see the desire but i still think it's a bad idea. Like you said, you want your fighter to get the stuff so " I've seen people go in there with 2 to 4 accounts at the same time." try that?

Also you just need to be in a group that isn't elitist. I'll happily accept any class into a party for CCBD as long as they're willing to listen and plan instead of just recklessly thinking they can do whatever they want.

For example a group of fresh level 50's keep asking me to join them. i say yes and carefully and slowly explain what the boss will do before we get to it and things to help it be a successful fight. but they al dash at it and think that i can magically heal them al at once or that the bosses can't 1 shot them because they're level 50. that's happened over 4 times in a row with the same set of people so i've told them i won't be wasting my time and zeni on gear repairs over and over until they start listening.

• Make CC tradeable WOW stupid idea...

after this recent bug we had with cc items and cc aura it will just make the game dead ... ccbd = tower of dungeons each floor has teamwork in it ... people work hard to get those floors they want to hit just to get 1 thing they wanted that bad ... they work hard to get strong just to be able to make OP party for that floor they wish for on ccbd

FUCK NO for tradeable cc items its just makes the game 100% dead when you can enjoy your fucking day by trying to reach those floor ... its like wtf Daneos trying to revive the game and all i keep seeing is kids wishing for stuff to get changed before the open beta like really dude its pre open beta and he is trying to get the game back to normal he dosent give a shit about what you want he want the game to be the OLD DBO TW WITHOUT BUGS .... is it that hard for you guys some got shitty dreams about how to become strong???

if you dont find any team for ccbd then join a guild make sure they are strong make sure they also want to join make sure you get a buffer or tank or healer make sure you dont be useless piece of shit who gets carried by a turtle 24-7 do some effort by being the class you are prove them that you are usefull for them....

yesterday i checked this thread i was like eh why even bother to get myself into this shit well ofc 90% noobs joined dbog who dosent know a shit about old dbo and 10% of them does know the true meaning of this game and what it can bring since they played old dbo and had allot of fun and nice memories ... if you feel like destroying the old dbo then make your own dbo server and play it yourself dont ask for something stupid like this when the old dbo never let the item from ccbd be tradeable...

• Bro I wish I could rant as much as you or any 5 year old who can say stuff is stupid because it just is. Take some classes in English for those coherent thoughts and sentences.

You mad bro? If you read, I already said I've played TW.

Since we are making accusations and quick conclusions, then I should have the right to do the same. Like I said I will put it in quotes and change the font color for you since you obviously can't read. ""This is a suggestion and a problem I saw in old TW."" I did all end game back then and a recurrent problem was the lack of dendes. ""I also said I could careless.""

Just hoping Daneos is aware of this. At the end of the day, it is his call to make, and I respect that.

Your wrong again. I am suggesting to make the end-game more efficient than it was in TW. More parties for more dungeons for more people is more fun for all than just a select few people can go into the dungeon.

• This.
    Ending of dbo tw was just fine,almost no bugs and no problems...only thing that had to be fixed and was fixing in last updates were PVP balance.
    I see many of new ideas but 90% of them are unnecessary and pointless.
    Work on making the game as tw and maybe then you can make new events,lvl caps or w/e else.

There is no excuse for that,its community problem that they dont make more dendes or other class.
    Every1 wanna be a human deal with it,sooner or later people will make other classes because they are also fun to play and OP...sooner or later thats gonna happend bcuz the game is full of newcomers that didnt play the old game

• Anyways! this thread is dead no need to continue about talking about a shit request tradeable cc item ?? thats just retarted...
    one of the MODS should close this thread since its goes nowhere ... and its full of crap wish ... CCBD ALLWAYS BEEN NON TRADEABLE ITEMS AND ALLWAYS GOING TO STAY LIKE THAT is it hard to understand that if it is then kys if not then shut up and accept what you get ...

+ nobody cares about people's english if you dont understand me then fuck off... if you can understand me then gg NOBODY CARES is that hard to understand ???

• No, bro. I'm just saying if you give reasons other than tw did it we should too mentality. If we have the same TW from back then, there was a ton of bugs at the end of TW. Not only that but at the end of TW, there was almost a full year with no updates. I don't know what TW that guy was playing above your response.

I want to understand your point, but if you come to the table with nothing no reasons or facts, what do you want me to say? Yeah bro your right it is stupid because you said it is?

If you and I know almost everyone will play humans, then you know there's going to be a serious lack of dendes. Again, I'm just making sure Daneos is aware. I don't want to waste time talking to you very smart peeps. lol

I'm done talking about this though. I was not going to respond, but you all being rude so.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!