<Community Thread> How to help us... and some fun stuff too.

• Hello Community!

There has been less CM Threads recently because of the big bug abuse that happened recently, so staff has been focusing on that. I know there are some new bugs and still abuses that happen, so I encourage you again to use our Help Desk to report WITH PROOF anything abnormal. We need your help and appreciate it, we try to read all the tickets you post, but you also have to understand that we focus more on reports that provide proof from the beginning as we are able to do stuff faster (not only for player reports but also bug reports). Information is the key for a productive communication.

On the other side, I believe Scavenger Hunt was a nice event, although quite short! Congratulations again for the winners ;)

I am looking for more ideas so feel free to post them in here. Remember that these are only test events (held by me as a regular player) that help undestand where to work on in terms of logistics and such. I like ideas like exp boost or drop boost events, but those aren't the kind of event we can hold as of now.

Once we get a good amount I'll make a new poll to know what you guys want: I'd rather not do Scavenger Hunt again because we'd love to test other type of events by the way :D

Anyway, this thread is quite short because I'm a bit sick and don't feel like writing much, so it's your turn to contribute :D Also post any subject you'd like to discuss for the next thread or even in here, this is community space.

Thank you,

Aru :dpeace:

Previous Community Threads

<Community Thread> About the White Stones update...

<Community Thread> Let's talk... Events! (And some other topics)

<Community Thread> Community Manager - Let's Talk!

• Drop and EXP boosts should be a nice idea, not much work needed to be put in either :D

Maybe make events where mobs in certain maps have increased EXP (Like for example, Papaya mobs that give 700 EXP will give 900 EXP) kinda like an exp boost, but helps people for a certain amount of time in only 1 map, I think that can be a cool way to have SUNDAYs go, since everyone keeps wanting DB hunts :(

• Perhaps something you can look into are login bonuses. A lot of MMOs have these so it wouldn't be something out of the blue. You could insert Cash Shop and ingame items at a small quantity based on how long the player stays online. This can also change from month to month. Of course to prevent abuse these items would be character bound so you can't sell or transfer the items.

• Hello Community!

Okay as I was thinking about some new events and looking at some of the unreleased dogi, I believe I came up with a great event that doesn't really need any micromanagement from the Mods, Devs, and community manager.

Note : This event only happen twice a month for 1 week rotating between UD and TMQ to have nice rarity effect on certain dogis and keep the stones coming in the game balanced.We have around 14 TMQ and UD so a new month means a brand new chance to get a unreleased dogi and some nice stone drops!

Event 1#: Event Difficulty Mode LAST FOR 1 WEEK OUT THE MONTH

Details : In this event a Event difficulty or it could be called Legendary Mode and which this changes all mobs to level 70s and gives level 70 drops. This type of event can definitely spice up the game a bit and introduce some of the new dogis as drop that way plus giving us the abilities to get more Legendary item drops and Level 70 stones drops at a higher rate by doing the TMQ or UD instead of just flat out boosting the drop rate since UD and TMQ have better stone and item drop rate. I think this is a fine event to compensate for the fact that we don't actually have any TMQ that level in the level 65-70 range or any long 70 level UD, because as you know when you do Cellx, Kraken, or bacterian
    you fight like 7-12 mobs before actually get to boss and those boss already have replay value because of the end gear you can get from it.

Example : The Event start the community manager or whoever decide which TMQ or UD gets this Event Difficulty. The Team decides it going to be UD1. So now UD1 has the event difficulty. In this difficulty Only level 65-70 can participate and all the mobs become level 70 tier.
    WE94ams.png?1

Prizes: The abilities to get more level 70 stones through using UD and TMQ enhance drop rate that we see on the server right now and also the unreleased dogis. The Unreleased Dogis can have Theme for which one to put inside the dungeon for UD1 I believe These two dogis fit the theme
    13f1f26377065b5cfe61747a32465a92.png
    760a45bef73235f1e5059696634b48ba.png

Note : This event only happen twice a month for 1 week rotating between UD and TMQ to have nice rarity effect on certain dogis and keep the stones coming in the game balanced.We have around 14 TMQ and UD so a new month means a brand new chance to get a unreleased dogi and some nice stone drops!

• Adrian my man ur a smart one hope it gets implemented

• World boss Event :

note : i think this event won't come that soon cuz it need time
    Hi , i think that the world boss in dbo is a bit underatead not like the other games wich world boss need all the server to get down like ( SSO ,ARCH AGE , WOW ..ect ) so what is suggest is make the world boss like much more tanky and have 10kk life and use an AOE that do nice damge of corse harder boss mean better drops ( getting tittels from world boss and exp boost only lvl 59 is a bit usless ) so i suggest add new game monney like devil coins , zenie , cc coins ...ect with this world boss coins you can get items the item would bee exp boost 1 day 100 % white stones , brown boxes , z32 , or maybe Wague machine coins of course each item have his mount of World Boss coins or you can add loots on world boss directly like 50 loot ( stuff , cc ticket , purpul stones ... ect ) and a char can take only 1 item and he may gives a ticket to do new ode of high lvl dungeons with this ticket you can add new mode in ud6 and tmq7 hard mode ( wich doesn't exsist ) and heroique mode this can bee added for bids too in this mode the bosses should bee OP and tanky and spawn a lot of mini mobs but each run give only max stats or just add new heroique neckale , ring , earing that gives the same stat as the legendary one but puting them buy pair give them a bonus ( like the cc one )
    i have another proposition it is about adding pk in world bosses like in SSO but this mode should bee only once week or once mounth hope you ennjoyed this propositons as i said this need work and won't bee realesed that fast it is like new content ( so peopole won't get borred ) and doesn't take that much time to get realesed

• This is gonna take forever xD Although it is a cool idea

• This is gonna take forever xD Although it is a cool idea

Not maybe I guess adjusting the drop table some other stuff but if it a event they really want to do it could be easy to setup. One time I rememeber when all the UDs got bugged and UD1 UD2 UD3 normal was level 50 mobs instead of there respective levels xD

• i meant in the aspect of making it varied. You cant have ud1 at level 70 with the mibs being exactly the same
    Mire aupers will be added in most areas and new debuffs and/or aoes need to be added to make it challenging and at least more fun rather than too rewarding and boring

• i meant in the aspect of making it varied. You cant have ud1 at level 70 with the mibs being exactly the same
    Mire aupers will be added in most areas and new debuffs and/or aoes need to be added to make it challenging and at least more fun rather than too rewarding and boring

The Super Mobs from Cellx Bactrian Kraken had like 80k-110k LP and did ALOT of damage Its will be fine challenge since there are alot of mobs In UDs

• The Super Mobs from Cellx Bactrian Kraken had like 80k-110k LP and did ALOT of damage Its will be fine challenge since there are alot of mobs In UDs

I know what you mean, I just feel like variety is needed.
    Like For UD1, Some people might not notice, but in HARD mode there are much less super mobs.
    I feel like Making them Legendary/Event is a great idea, but I don't want to fight the same thing over and over!

The events are intended to be fun rather than too rewarding. Maybe there should be some cool Tweaks here and there to make the UD experience much more enjoyable.

• I know what you mean, I just feel like variety is needed.Like For UD1, Some people might not notice, but in HARD mode there are much less super mobs.
    I feel like Making them Legendary/Event is a great idea, but I don't want to fight the same thing over and over!

The events are intended to be fun rather than too rewarding. Maybe there should be some cool Tweaks here and there to make the UD experience much more enjoyable.

the mobs are level 70 that the tweaks XD I guess you can make super mob ultra mobs and regular mobs super mobs

• Daily quests:

• Task list: a task list will be given to a character upon login, this list will have a couple of quests that he/she can complete to get a random award.
    • Quest difficulty: Quest difficuly will depend on the character's lvl, eg. more mobs to kill, tougher UD/TMQ to complete, less people allowed in a party to complete a specific UD/TMQ.
    • Task list reset: Around a certain time, the task list gets reset and a new fresh task list with new quests will be given
    • Quest possibility:

• Defeat X amount of mobs times character level ( X-> [2,5]) eg;

• Lvl 1: 2 - 5 mobs.
        • Lvl 70: 140 - 350 mobs.
      • Complete TMQ A or UD B ( A depends on character level, B depends on character level) eg;

• lvl 45: TMQ 1 - 4 or UD 1 - 3.
      • Complete X amount of easy/normal/hard/elite quests.

• lvl 1-69: complete 10 easy or 5 normals or 2 hard quests.
        • lvl 70: complete 1-2 elite quests (elite quests are the end game dungeons such as Cell-x, bacterian, kraken CC 100+).
      • Complete a challenge quest eg;

• Complete TMQ/UD hard difficulty
        • Complete TMQ/UD elite/godmode difficulty (these will have to be added).
        • Complete TMQ/UD with only D amount of party members (D = [2 - 4]).
    • Daily quests: The daily quests will be random and do count towards the complete X amount of quests task. (debatable).
    • Task list completion: Completing a task list will give you a reward. Depedning on your character level, it can give you one of the following items:

• Exp boost for killing mobs/Exp boost for completing quests. (lvl 1+)
      • Upgrade stones (2 red/blue or 1 Purple/green). (lvl 1+)
      • CC dungeon ticket. (lvl 50+)
      • 20 Silver devil tokens/ 2 yellow devil tokens. (lvl 40+)
      • rare or legendary Armour/weapon/accessoir from TMQ or UD after completing an UD/TmQ quest from the task list. (lvl 21+)
      • 2 - 3 brown reconstruct boxes. (lvl 45+)
      • 1 silver reconstruct box. (lvl 50+)
      • 3 Brown treasure box with 3 brown treasure key. (lvl 1+)
      • 2 silver treasure box with 2 silver keys. (lvl 35+)
      • 1 golden treasure box or 1 golden treasure key (lvl 50+)
      • 1 - 5 event coins. (lvl 30+)
      • 1 - 2 LP or EP low/med recovery potion. (lvl 1+)
      • 1 - 2 race transformation potions. (lvl 40+)
      • 1 random dogi ball. (lvl 50+) (extremely rare (bound)+ debateable)
      • 1 random cosmetic. (lvl 1+) (legendary rare (bound)+ debateable)
      • 1 daily task reset item. (lvl 1+)
    • Daily task list reset item: A daily task reset item can be obtained from completing the daily task as a reward or bought from the cash shop with cash shop points. These items can be sold to other players, once they are sold ones, they become bound. These daily task reset items cannot be traded over your account's characters (aka mailsystem).

Holliday/anniversary/seasonal events:

• Holliday event: These events would be held on specific special days where a worldwide event takes place (eg. christmas, easter, 2pac's birthday,...). These events will be similar with the holliday events like on the retail DBO (could be special quests on the daily task list if both of them goes through, with special holliday event tokens as reward).
    • Anniversary event: Celebrating the game's excistence for X amount of years. A small reward for everyone according to character's level. A bigger reward for donators/funders. Also an exp/slight item drop rate boost.
    • Seasonal event: Events to celebrate the new season of the year (winter, spring, summer, autum) with special tokens wich you can barter at the event trader or a special new event trader.

Contests

• Concept art contest: A contest where the most unique concept artist wins a prize.
    • Most valuable player: Special titles in game that hold unique names/buffs to a specific player for an achievement (in game or on the forums).
  • The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!