Low Price Skill Book Reset

• That's not possible that SKill Book Reset cost too mutch for players who dosen't pay real money,how could I buy it? Is on of the most Utility Item in the game,it should be buyable from npc merchants at a normal price,I don't know 1kk zen if you want to take it high,but In all game SKill Book Reset's cost is low,so why should we pay a lot in this DBO??

• I think that they should be entirely removed or parcially removed, ¿how would this be?
    Well they can remove the book from cash shop and make npc skill reset for all levels with a maximum price of 1kk-2kk.

Then make a sort of event where you can get 1 book as a reward, for people that have low zeni would be a good chance to get one, that's how i imagine it.

• I think that they should be entirely removed or parcially removed, ¿how would this be?
    Well they can remove the book from cash shop and make npc skill reset for all levels with a maximum price of 1kk-2kk.

Then make a sort of event where you can get 1 book as a reward, for people that have low zeni would be a good chance to get one, that's how i imagine it.

1kk per Skillpoint set at max level, cause at the endgame you can easy get that 69kk for a full reset.

• 1kk per Skillpoint set at max level, cause at the endgame you can easy get that 69kk for a full reset.

I agree with you there orimbar
    it should cost 1kk per skill level.
    my main reason for this is the fact there should be some sort of penalty for trying out new build instead of making it easy 1kk-2kk players who don't want to pay cp to get green book should have to pay some what the cost and I belive 69kk for a full reset at lvl 70 is fair. this doesn't completely devalue a green book so if ur lazy and have real life money you can cash to get reset, if you grind to get 69kk then you can reset your skill via npc.

• another idea popped into my head I'm not sure if its possible thou, maybe having an other option with orims idea to reset 1 skill point from npc for 2kk so then then theirs more than 1 option of resseting some or all sp

• I don't understand how skill books have not been removed from the game. This is an mmo! One day I might feel like doing pvp. The next day I might want to do pve stuff. Our builds are constantly changing based on what content we are doing. It's insane we have to spend real money to change builds or spend a ridiculous price of 350 to 600kk which is the price range they have been selling for.

Remove skill books and allow an npc to reset our skills for like 100k or something after level 30.

• another idea popped into my head I'm not sure if its possible thou, maybe having an other option with orims idea to reset 1 skill point from npc for 2kk so then then theirs more than 1 option of resseting some or all sp

Nop. For the Reset of 1 single point it should be 5kk, cause people would save up Skillpoints to save Zeni for the Reset at Level 70 and would try out other skills for "just" 2kk.

• I don't understand how skill books have not been removed from the game. This is an mmo! One day I might feel like doing pvp. The next day I might want to do pve stuff. Our builds are constantly changing based on what content we are doing. It's insane we have to spend real money to change builds or spend a ridiculous price of 350 to 600kk which is the price range they have been selling for.

Remove skill books and allow an npc to reset our skills for like 100k or something after level 30.

You haven't played alot in-game shop MMO's do you?

The Ability to reset your Skills is the biggest ther is in a MMO. The pay to play (monthly pay, mostly 14,99$) mostly offer this for ingame currency. The shop mmo's got the same optition, like we have now, only few got a double-offer (like ace_ove_spades and i would like to see in this MMO).

• I really don't know, I think they should be more accessible! (1 SP resets)
    but I feel like 1kk is WAAAAY too low if we have the economy we have right now, that's like RESETTING almost everything and keeping the standard build with just 1 u70 dropped!
    I feel like 1 SP reset should be around a DECENT 5kk, a bit less or a bit more (if it was ever to come to be a thing!)
    That way, if you made a small mess in your build (let's say you put 5/5 in a skill you now know you need only 1/5 in) it'd be useful to drop one of your u70s (which I believe will have a large decrease in price after lvl 70 content gets dropped) to reset a couple of those skills and have a much better experience.

• Nop. For the Reset of 1 single point it should be 5kk, cause people would save up Skillpoints to save Zeni for the Reset at Level 70 and would try out other skills for "just" 2kk.

5kk for 1 SP is way to much. Let's do some math at level 70 you have 69 skill reset 1 reset cost 5kk ea 69x5kk=345kk that way to much and that current price range you can get a green skill reset in auction house sometimes. I believe 700k would be a fine amount if your pass level 55

• 1kk per Skillpoint set at max level, cause at the endgame you can easy get that 69kk for a full reset.

I really don't know, I think they should be more accessible! (1 SP resets)
    but I feel like 1kk is WAAAAY too low, that's like RESETTING almost everything an keeping the standard build with just 1 u70 dropped!
    I feel like 1 SP reset should be around a DECENT 5kk, a bit less or a bit more (if it was ever to come to be a thing!)
    That way, if you made a small mess in your build (let's say you put 5/5 in a skill you now know you need only 1/5 in) it'd be useful to drop one of your u70s (which I believe will have a large decrease in price after lvl 70 content gets dropped) to reset a couple of those skills and have a much better experience.

Can't agree with both of you but because of this: remember that right now there is a lot of zeni, but when wipe comes, and dogis cost 10kk or even less.
    1kk will mean something, then prices are gonna change again, but you can't expect that people in a new game can get 5kk easily as now.

Well that's what i think, if you have a different opinion, please share, i'd like to know.

• Can't agree with both of you but because of this: remember that right now there is a lot of zeni, but when wipe comes, and dogis cost 10kk or even less.
    1kk will mean something, then prices are gonna change again, but you can't expect that people in a new game can get 5kk easily as now.

Well that's what i think, if you have a different opinion, please share, i'd like to know.

I agree once alot zeni build up and start to make all item ingame triple in price only then the price for reset from npc should go up

• 5kk for 1 SP is way to much. Let's do some math at level 70 you have 69 skill reset 1 reset cost 5kk ea 69x5kk=345kk that way to much and that current price range you can get a green skill reset in auction house sometimes. I believe 700k would be a fine amount if your pass level 55

Nop, that's fine, cause nobody would reset 69 points by one, they would pay the 69kk. Still 5kk Zeni for a single point reset.

• @mattotk you still can grind for lvl 70 common items and sell em to a vendor. You might need some time to get 69kk Zeni, but that's what you want. The double effect is: you will get Rare Items, U-Stones, maybe a Legendery and you WILL get best equipt in Dungeons.
    69kk Zeni for a full skill reset are peanuts, such as 5kk for a Single Point. (cause i am raised by hardcore mmo's, i myself would even tripple thous prices, but that just me).

Another point of letting it be at 69kk: all the cashers couldn't sell it for 350kk-600kk Zeni anymore and by that breaking the Economy of their Server (it would balance it a lil bit).

• I think that if the Price would be manageable, then I agree!
    If level 70s regularly have over 100kk, 5kk For 1 Point sounds like a Decent price!
    If you can graduate the price and make it grow exponentially, than that would be great!

You can start at 1kk since not many people would have enough money to buy the resets when needed, then you can update it and tell people about it through Forums or announcement, then the price can be raised as much as it should (let's say first it'd go up to 2kk then 3kk then 5kk later on)

I was under the impression you want 1 standard price, but if you can update it, then I am totally fine with that!

Though it shouldn't work like Reset books, since that can be abused to your advantage.
    Once you buy it, you must use it on the spot. You can't carry it around with you to reset later!

• Buy and use it from the NPC, like he would be a brown book.
    You don't need to grov it manual, you can program it, so it would gow up by every use. Let's say 10% of the curent price (at level 70 would be 1kk) after each use till it hits 5kk.

• well this is good idea they they need funds to keep the game Running and this skill reset book is best way to get it also in every other dbo version there was skill reset book

We know it, but i don't believe for a second that skill reset books are needed by daneos to mantain the server, if you remove them people would spend money in other things, dogis, white stone, brown boxes, whatever

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!