Remove auto pot from all PVP

• I have seen many people say when open beta starts all pay to win items will be removed these auto pots must be classed as pay to win definitely i cant count the amount of times in ranked i have the person beaten and then bang max lp again this is a very unfair advantage require no skill just money. If the auto pots are being removed and i just did not know then my bad

• LP and EP meds as well as turtle book and dodge pot should be disabled in ranked and budokai much like they are in CCBD. otherwise it's just a game of stun someone then heal yourself at the end to win.

I agree.

I have seen many people say when open beta starts all pay to win items will be removed these auto pots must be classed as pay to win definitely i cant count the amount of times in ranked i have the person beaten and then bang max lp again this is a very unfair advantage require no skill just money. If the auto pots are being removed and i just did not know then my bad

• I do agree i think no class should have like some sort of item that can make them far stronger than there original form ofc many turtles and fighters will disagree but hey if daneos really wants to balance this game much as possible then these are the actions he will have to take. I have both fighters and female turtles and i know without the book some matchups i will struggle to win. dodge pot not so much as its not calculated right and that long ass cd does not help aswell

• With auto pots if the opponent is a serious casher then in a way hes unbeatable because when he almost dies auto pot refills to max and if its still on cd when he needs it again then he can simply remove auto pot and activate new one this process can be repeated much as he needs and if this is not unfair idk what is just imagine a full +15 sk with unlimited auto pots fml gg

• With auto pots if the opponent is a serious casher then in a way hes unbeatable because when he almost dies auto pot refills to max and if its still on cd when he needs it again then he can simply remove auto pot and activate new one this process can be repeated much as he needs and if this is not unfair idk what is just imagine a full +15 sk with unlimited auto pots fml gg

Ohhh so THATS how that one guy did it.... I swear I had to lower this guys health like 5 times

• first i would say thanks for you'r topic then in real dbo i mean dboTW there were Chest that you can drop bby killing mobs like the stones ^^ in those chest you can find Auto pots ticket +12-+15 and many other items as well this chest rquire a key this key can't bee droped only from cs so this is not a p2w item , and as i always say this game isn't even close to be p2w game -_- wait for the chest to get implanted ^^

• Yes i remember you could get them chests but they were still rare and most likely in any real competition its almost certain that even if you have you auto pots gained from farming the casher will always have more therefore still be same result and who wants to spend all there time farming for auto pots bad enough spending long time farming stones

• Yes i remember you could get them chests but they were still rare and most likely in any real competition its almost certain that even if you have you auto pots gained from farming the casher will always have more therefore still be same result and who wants to spend all there time farming for auto pots bad enough spending long time farming stones

there is 2 ways to make monney farm stones or craft ( for craft you have to farm materails ) in all ways to get monney you have to bash mobs don't expeect to bee rich without grind ^^

• Getting them in chests and such yes was not P2W bu you could also buy better and longer lasting ones from the cash shop too.

I still think they should be removed from PvP as World Martial Artist Tournament in DB and DBZ did not allow any outside help or you get disqualified too. So no senzu beans, no meds or potions, and not ability boosting items should be enabled. Just your own gear ans skills should be used to the best of your own ability to win with.

• Getting them in chests and such yes was not P2W bu you could also buy better and longer lasting ones from the cash shop too.

I still think they should be removed from PvP as World Martial Artist Tournament in DB and DBZ did not allow any outside help or you get disqualified too. So no senzu beans, no meds or potions, and not ability boosting items should be enabled. Just your own gear ans skills should be used to the best of your own ability to win with.

i can't tell you if it is good or not to remouve them cuz i'am pve player i honnestly think that it should stay but i respect you'r oppinion

• This is avoiding the point im making even if you spend all your time farming for these auto pots which will be boring af you will never obtain enough to be able to beat hardcore cashers because as long as they got bank then they will keep on buying more and more until they win and if you really want to see when budokai is released like the same set of people keep winning then you keep arguing for auto pots to stay in competitions

• This is avoiding the point im making even if you spend all your time farming for these auto pots which will be boring af you will never obtain enough to be able to beat hardcore cashers because as long as they got bank then they will keep on buying more and more until they win and if you really want to see when budokai is released like the same set of people keep winning then you keep arguing for auto pots to stay in competitions

they sould increase the CD

• I do agree i think no class should have like some sort of item that can make them far stronger than there original form ofc many turtles and fighters will disagree but hey if daneos really wants to balance this game much as possible then these are the actions he will have to take. I have both fighters and female turtles and i know without the book some matchups i will struggle to win. dodge pot not so much as its not calculated right and that long ass cd does not help aswell

They Fixed that bug in original dbo so there no need to worry

• Autopots should be removed, period. They are way too overpowered, risk free, and promote P2W. Nobody should ever win any fight because they have a consumable so overpowered it basically gives them 2 lives, or more if they're a tank that can survive the CD. There are no downsides ever NOT to have an autopot on(other than sparing cash), and if you don't have one, you're screwed.

It's become the entire meta of the game and in any other game something like this would be banned INSTANTLY. The only reason autopots stayed in was because they reeled in the cash. Don't expect everyone to buy/grind for infinite autopots to "balance this out" either, that's just frankly retarded. You don't ask someone to complete Adventure mode in Smash Bros 10 times everyday or buy a new copy of the game every month just so they can play mid and high-tier characters. Just remove the stupid things completely.

.....thank you. :dpeace:

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!