The economy is Fu** and this is our fault

• Would be nice if there were gm's in game who would controll the economy by putting stuff in ah every once in a while to fix the prices u.u cuz if this gonne be the same in ob it gonna be worse then tw ;-;

it is not GM's Role that's players role it is for us to control this

• well obviously we can't lmao

Well, a better "solution" a GM would be able to do is set MAX and MIN prices on items (Lets say Dogis have a max of 100kk) so even if things are selling, even MAX price is decent enough.
    Gear will ofcoarse have no MAX price because they can be upgraded, so it's unfair to make 28CON and 28CON+9 have the same max in price.

• None of us is trying to do smothin we need at least 25 experimented lvl 70 players

Imo using the party reviver as example:

Many players farming the world boss coins --> prices are low
    Nobody farming the world boss coins --> prices are high
    If i get a reviver and need money fast i will sell it cheap to increase the chances of getting zeni fast.

As simple and hard as that.

Prices should stabilise when the game gets more active players and there is a good balance in every thing that can be done for drops.

I also don't think the prices will change as fast as they did anymore. It isn't that long ago since bots are taking good care of, so there was a extraordinary event erasing a high amount of the offer while the demand was the same. Imo this effected everything (higher prices for stones,needing more zeni for your gear so less available for cosmetics,...). Then the duplicating of items and that zeni hack made it even worse and faster worse. Maybe another fast change will come with BIDS depending on what the mobs there drop (in tw it was only golden boxes), but i don't think it will be a skyrocketing change like we had the last weeks.

Setting a range effects it too much (who does it, on what premisses?) Example: The reviver is free to get on a regular basis, so i assume the max wouldn't be set to high. So if noone is farming the coins and it is rare who will sell it cheap?
    So setting a fix range ins't the right solution imo.
    Adapting that range once in a while or putting stuff in there from an gm/25 experienced lvl70 player would need a good overview of overall, don't think that amount of players is enough to regulate it effectively.

• the way things are, it's not going to change at all, even if all buggers are banned, there are still people who have been able to sell useless items for 1kkk, if each sold 3 ~~ 4 items, imagine?

The game needs something now that brings "new players", to distribute all this bugged zeny and thus make a fairer price for all

open beta ? the game is too raw for this, maybe in 1 year or more....

• I dont see the point of making higher prices, but we cant really control that. In order to control the prices the game world need to change, the old tw didn't have good economy only good server was tw2, and they had fair prices. It is up to players to make a decision what is fair and what is not. Like I said in order to change the economy something drastic need to happen to the game world, it could be by higher the drop rate for stones, so it is not worth selling them for higher. The rare the item is the more it cost. To drain zeni out the game need in game merchants that sell rare items for alot of zeni. Maybe this will make some people angry, but what if the white stones was buyable from a merchant, so we could stabilize the economy.

• I dont see the point of making higher prices, but we cant really control that. In order to control the prices the game world need to change, the old tw didn't have good economy only good server was tw2, and they had fair prices. It is up to players to make a decision what is fair and what is not. Like I said in order to change the economy something drastic need to happen to the game world, it could be by higher the drop rate for stones, so it is not worth selling them for higher. The rare the item is the more it cost. To drain zeni out the game need in game merchants that sell rare items for alot of zeni. Maybe this will make some people angry, but what if the white stones was buyable from a merchant, so we could stabilize the economy.

i like the idea of the white stones soon i'am going to control the price of bleu and red stones ( if my plans work as planified )

• By the way, blaming would help no one, nothing will change this.

If you truly want to change this... then stop caring and it will slowly correct itself (maybe not the way you hope for it... but Open Beta will end all of this :P )

If you are SERIOUSLY taking Pre-Open Beta competitively, you should check on yourself :)

• By the way, blaming would help no one, nothing will change this.

If you truly want to change this... then stop caring and it will slowly correct itself (maybe not the way you hope for it... but Open Beta will end all of this :P )

If you are SERIOUSLY taking Pre-Open Beta competitively, you should check on yourself :)

not that much competitvely ^^

• not that much competitvely ^^

Just, much of the people that blame the economy are taking things too seriously and they shouldn't

I don't blame them for wanting change... but blaming wont help.
    Also, if people want change in the aspects of Zeni, go hunt for a few hours and you'll drop some significantly powerful items and you'd sell them for good money :)

• Just, much of the people that blame the economy are taking things too seriously and they shouldn't
    I don't blame them for wanting change... but blaming wont help.
    Also, if people want change in the aspects of Zeni, go hunt for a few hours and you'll drop some significantly powerful items and you'd sell them for good money :)

" Few " you can't get good thing for few hourrs only if you are the reancarnation of the luck it self

• Personally i don't think any merchant should give out any of the cash shop items for zeni. It would have to be too absurd an amount or not enough and players would whine either-way.

I reckon it would be best to make events for such things or make them rewards like the boss event that would be cool :)

yeah like a weekly event and World Boss wich is OP and give us this op think

• The problem is, most of the people are very greedy and selfish, everything they sell is expensive af. Like think about the new players. People even charge other people for money now for helping them do something or level up, which you can do for free. The game feels like pay to win now because of these people. srsly

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!