The economy is Fu** and this is our fault

• I don't cash. The reason is simple, I'm a freeloader. The only reason I would donate is to help out Daneos and show support, if it only was to get items in game I wouldn't, I personally don't really care about cosmetics or in game items. All I care about is having a good time and having a laugh with some old friends.

The concept of DBO is good and if this grows out to go even further ahead than what Bandai had to offer, I'll gladly support it with some cash.

• Do you guys really not remember how the prices were before these bugs? They were freaking fantastic. I could buy dogis for 20kk just 3 months ago. Chill out like seriously, shit like this won't happen in OB. We should all follow the Korean server example, no freaking shit was worth 1kkk there. Not even the best +15s weapons and armors.

The server is at a testing state, hackers like these were really dumb to do this in an OB, where they can't keep their stuff forever. I mean they weren't hackers at all, just some random chinks who found some bugs.

• Do you guys really not remember how the prices were before these bugs? They were freaking fantastic. I could buy dogis for 20kk just 3 months ago. Chill out like seriously, shit like this won't happen in OB. We should all follow the Korean server example, no freaking shit was worth 1kkk there. Not even the best +15s weapons and armors.

The server is at a testing state, hackers like these were really dumb to do this in an OB, where they can't keep their stuff forever. I mean they weren't hackers at all, just some random chinks who found some bugs.

let mee tell you one thing dude if you are waiting for prices of dogis to bee 30 kk again just don't wait cuz it will never happen you know why ? cuz there is much more monney know 30kk = 90 -120kk price of dogis should bee 120 kk !! until 150kk but not more !! but dude you right i do agree with you 200 % men it is those noobs that buy evrey think with any price ( sorry for the noob term i had too ) coming soon in DBOG red stone for 300kk !!!!!!!! yeah so fun

• Korean server was extremely poor as I was told by previous players on that side of the world.
    Much more cash was dumped into TW servers, which made the prices of items back there like half 500kk.

It's not technically greed, it's just that the money quickly starts getting worth more and more.
    Kinda like bitcoins if you know that! 1 Bitcoin in 2010 was like less than a dollar. Now, 1 bitcoin is over $1700.

People started finding that as more and more money is dumped into the game, the more the goods that that money buys should be significant.

After it became more and more significant, it stopped! (Hence when dogis doubled in prices and stopped for like a whole month)

Then after the Zeni bugs, now buggers have too much money and they bought out everything, which showed people that their $$$ is worth more! Prices rose again and again after another bug and again after another.

I think this will also happen in Open Beta, but at a much slower rate if the bugs were 100% solved and we knew bugs won't "really" occur
    Rather than taking 3 months to take prices from 40kk to 300kk, it'll take maybe a YEAR, which is a much better way for anyone to adapt to the game.

• You guys are crazy af. Why the bloody hell anyone would want to actually donate to Daneos's lazy ass is beyond my comprehension.

Paying for in-game currency is just as bad as using Action Replay to get all the Pokemonz back in the good old days. Just shameless and retarded. You are playing a damn game; by paying for in game currency you are basically skipping half of what makes DBO enjoyable.

Remember, it's not the destination, but the journey that is rewarding.

• I played till level 44 on a class i never had back in 2012 playing dbotw...

Not new to this game.

^Idk that sounds like some pretty self-incriminating evidence right there...

I played til lvl 55 cap back on KR in 2010-11 (iirc), and played TW from late 2011-to server shut down in October 2013. And I dont even consider myself to be one of the "old" players since i didn't start in 2009.

You, on the other hand, sound new af. What do you have to say for yourself?

• i really stopped to cared that much about the prices since the game has so much trash and cancer at the moment..i am sure that bug abusers are more than 25% in the game right now,so no need to spent that much time i used to in dragonball global.As i have said again if these cancers wont get PERMANTLY BAN this situation will keep going and keep going,so really there arent any others solutions to fix this problem with the prices atm..

P.S i saw someone that posted some bug abusers were banned but they come back because it was not permanent,if this is for real,well....THERE ISNT HOPE for this game!!

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!