The economy is Fu** and this is our fault

• You do realise no one is exempt from the rules. Moderators have had their roles and accounts taken away and banned in the past for being insufferable.

Anyone on the translator team gets no such special privileges either. Anyone from the ranks community manager and below (which only leaves Daneos on top) has to follow the same rules or be given warnings and punishments.

The deal with Leo is (for those who haven't figured it out yet) is he's just being no fucks given and irritating on purpose because he is bored. A lot of you don't know leo is one of the very few people who started the project up with Daneos, he's just here to say funny shit and be annoying. Take everything he says as a joke and stop taking it seriously. literally everyone on discord is in on it and knows better :D

I could make a thread or write a comment swearing at and being a total bastard and within the hour i'd be kicked off the translator team and be banned. The same goes for any moderator and the community manager.

yeah he is and he won't get banned cuz he is a translator they ban only peopole like fluffy ( i don't like fluffy that much ) but leo have nothing to do in this forum but don't worry this dude won't get banned -_- and go ahead guys u can deslike

• i don't agree with this ! for mee it is kind of flaming and though mee i'am a big flamer and i'am toxic guy but i do my best to don't flame peopole and try to help sometimes it is a bit hard but i deal with it so pleas some things can't bee for joke like saying German peopole are nazi's or hispanic ( latino ) are retarded peopole i'am sorry but i don't see what is funny here would u like mee to say that USA people are just brainless and they like making wars ? ( cuz i think u are from usa ) it is a example so pleas if evrey ones here start doing what that Leo is doing this forum won't bee anymore what it is right now

• Anyhow, going back to the topic, how do you even make a billion these days. I remeber doing that by buildding capital first selling TMQ and UD items and uStones, crafted items, other people would buy cash items like dogies (or however you spelle it) and accessories or even zeny. But now, since you can't sell UD and TMQ armors and weapons and I really don't feel like spending money prior to the Beta server. I think the only left options for me are craft, uStones and spheres which is new and I really think it is a nice idea. You shoul be able to sell your balls if you want to. :D Can anyone enlighten me?

• Dude, it's the internet, nothing is offensive unless you choose to be offended by it, which is clearly stupid.

Leo flames out of boredom, if you really want this not to occur again, then just completely ignore him.

Just don't spark problems. . . . . :Kappa:

Calling others nazis while suggesting methods sounding like one is the biggest nazi of them all just made my day. I can just recommend anyone too to not take it that seriously.

(More or less) back to topic. (Sorry if not, but idk where else, and this effects the economy)
    Is it starting again?
    Maybe someone who speaks chinese can translate. Looks like +15 are beeing sold for 200 dollars for me. 3 chars spammed that, while one Name sounded pretty familliar with running on +15 legendary gear on a few chars. Don't want to report any names tho if i am not sure...
    forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/8807/

• "The economy is fu**ed"
    "Hitler is my dad"

Mmmm, I don't see where this is going :DDDD

Back to the main topic, there is no main topic. This thread has turned into a bunch of people talking about what they want to XD (I slightly like it, but this isn't off-topic :( )

• "The economy is fu**ed"
    "Hitler is my dad"

Mmmm, I don't see where this is going :DDDD

Back to the main topic, there is no main topic. This thread has turned into a bunch of people talking about what they want to XD (I slightly like it, but this isn't off-topic :( )

in this theard there is 2 kind of peopole peopole who thinks that it is an pre open beta server and evrey think will gonna bee okay in open beta like in Dora's world and other peopole who thinks that that we should act know to see if we are a real community and not always ask help from staff and daneos !!

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!