PvP Majin Class - Changes to Skills

• I'm planning on playing a Majin.
    Does anyone know which one of the Majin classes are best in PvP and does anyone have any tips considering the kind of gear I should be aiming at and what statistics the classes use?
    Or will their be drastic changes to certain skills, which makes us unable to tell which classes would be better in Pve/PvP?
    Don't really see any other sub-forum I could post this, so I'm sorry if this was the wrong one ?(

• I quit quite early. Never really had the chance to get all to deep in the game.
    By was do you mean that a certain update happened and changed that or that it's indeed not certain what the classes will be like when this version of DBO is finished?

No I meant Karma was the best in the previous games, I have a feeling this class is going to be reworked.

I'm not talking about duels. Any tank class could easily kill karmas in duels.

Karmas were the best in solo budokai.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!