DboG as Dbo TW

• I have only one question: Is this server going to be same as DBO TW?

Because it was the promise/deal when this proyect started, but I see a lot of changes in rates and another things. Changes are good, It is okay in some ways like the Flight skill, I'm so grateful with this, but the change of the rates in stats just made a mess in the balance of the game. Accordingly, for example there are some useless subclasses or just limited in the way of playing, for example, we have the fighter, who doesn't dodge and has no speed like in TW, and now it's obligated to play as a SwordMan with a critical hit build. And this has no sense to me. This is just one of the couple examples I could post, but that isn't the issue.

So, I only want to know what is the plan, I want to know the destination of the server. DBO G will really be like DBO TW?

I'm sorry if you don't understand me, apologyse my orthography or something else, I'm not english speaker.

Thanks for attention. Respect and cheers.

• Hi dude i want to thank you for you'r porst !!
    in theory this server should bee like TW at 98 % there would mee some changes like fly or removing what peopole think are " P2W items " but there is some peopole in forum wich i respect their oppinion that think that daneos should do some massive changes like ( remouving or nerfing the speed - Rebalance the classes ( even if i know that rebalance will fuck up totally the game ))

• I agree fighters have nothing going for them right now since dodge rate to hitrate ratio is wonky, with attack speed severely changed. Swordmen put out higher dps with there prop debuff also having way more utility 2 RP bubbles guarantee guard block. Swordmen are just extremely better than fighters.

• I agree fighters have nothing going for them right now since dodge rate to hitrate ratio is wonky, with attack speed severely changed. Swordmen put out higher dps with there prop debuff also having way more utility 2 RP bubbles guarantee guard block. Swordmen are just extremely better than fighters.

yeah there is Many classes that are usless ( fighter crane poko and plasma ( cuz of that bugged playfulldoll for karma the plasma should bee the only aoe confusion ))

• Current server and data status isn't what the game is going to be like forever. Daneos has said and is going to restore the game to how it worked and functioned to in terms of how it was in TW before it was closed and then he is going to make his changes like removing P2W items and such.

There's atill a ways to go in getting things working and bug fixes. Don't worry it will all slowly work out in the end.

I have only one question: Is this server going to be same as DBO TW?

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!