DBO characters/Fanart

• Alright, i finally went and attempted to draw some fanart or overall art of the game.
    I went and drew FumaChan alongside with Vegetto's character.
    Yardrat costume is different colored in the game, but the way i remember it, it can be possible to change it and Vegetto prefers the original colors.

The file might indeed be too small here, so i might have to submit art somewhere else next time, unless this still ends up looking alright....although the quality suffered a bit.
    Might draw someone like Frieza next, either as a chibi or normal, won't promise anything though.
    I COULD take requests too, but unlikely at the moment.

• Ye, somewhat.
    How long has he been wearing it exactly? Ever since i met him in the game he's been wearing it nonstop.
    Might get ahead of myself, but i thought of drawing something for you, will submit it here if i ever manage to make it.

• Ye, somewhat.
    How long has he been wearing it exactly? Ever since i met him in the game he's been wearing it nonstop.
    Might get ahead of myself, but i thought of drawing something for you, will submit it here if i ever manage to make it.

well I don't recall when, but he had it for like all the time I met him... soooo maybe a year and a half

• well I don't recall when, but he had it for like all the time I met him... soooo maybe a year and a half

Well darn, guess nothing else looks good on him then, gotta ask him at some point.
    And yeah, i reply only now, sorry about that, dunno why it took me so long.

I can still draw something for you if you wanna.

• Damn, those look OP FumaChan. You seem to have a real talent for drawing

OP is a rather silly compliment, but i understand what you meant, thanks.
    I do, been drawing for years and same could be said about digital art, i could
    link or tell about my art account, but i rather keep it seperated from this account.

I do plan to do more art submissions here in the future, perhaps of the existing DBO characters,
    or take screenshots and re-draw them, since i'm interested and there's a slight lack of active artists here.
    I do get that forums like these aren't as popular as reddit, where art gets submitted way more often.

I wouldn't mind doing comics either, it's just that i'd have to get an idea first that would come within the game,
    and it being more time consuming, humor based of course.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!