This is how we can stop the greed ( here is the solution )

• Here is the solution how can stop the greed ( i would like to sell with less price but peopole would buy and sell again ) and this is for peopole to say that i'am greedy guy ^^ !! i just want to say if it won't work i will sell like other guys with the same price to adapte my self and dear @Cosmo i'am not worrying about the econnmy i 'am just giving a solution ^^ !!
    if it doesn't work daneos should increase drop rate X2 and then if it didn't works i promise to give 2kk to each one who commented xD !! remeber to have fun it is the main idea of the game !!

• you don't need a pc to sell cash shop items, but maybe an npc to sell stones (not a great idea takes away grind)

or even better to stop players from buying stones and resell them; make it that players cant resell stones once they buy them from the ah this will then stop that problem at least.

unfortunately I have no idea on how to stop the start up high prices for cp items without killing the finance of the sever :(

• "If it does not work daneos should x2 the rate"

No. that's awful. I think you're just trying to get more items for yourself. There is no solution. There was a hack and bugs that ruined the amount of money in game. that isn't going to go down either. While people kill mobs, quest, and play more zeni is picked up and collected. the economy will only change when people start to refuse to buy things for the prices they are. Which will not happen.

Remember this is a test server and the economy doesn't matter. What does is people finding and reporting bugs so that we can get a fully working game.

Remember this is a test server and the economy doesn't matter. What does is people finding and reporting bugs so that we can get a fully working game.

exactly, @Cosmo,
    I think TheProdige is just trying to help by suggesting ideas no harm in that. I'm doubtful any of our ideas would be taken into consideration, not because they are bad ideas but as exactly what you said its a test sever as daneos has bigger problems to deal with (current in game bugs).

I also think
    any problems with the in game economy will probably be ironed out by daneos either by going to his mods to brainstorm ideas to help; or coming up with a solution on his own. solutions will most likely Not be created by the community because as some of us (myself included) can be borderline crazy . see some of my old crane post about balancing and you'll see what I mean

• Another topic saying the same things.
    Doing this would never help.
    This issue in not gonna be solved till open beta... Sorry to say, but deal with it!
    You dont have enough zeni? Go hunt or craft or do anything else that makes good money.

Making higher rates for stone drops can help reduce the price. I agree with that point. It might be a little selfish, but in the end everyone is getting the same chance to drop these stones.

There is no need to make topics about this because it just ends with people flaming and calling out the idiocy of other people who they think is wrong.

Enjoy your DBOG,
    B4D4SS

• i think you have a pranoai dude " i think you are just trying to get items for you'r self " so why the hell i'am selling them for this price ? i could easy put that red 80kk and it get sold or those bleus for 50kk it will get sold i'am doing my best to help this server and this is how you thank mee ? it is very despointing coming from you !! this shit tooks mee like 1 week to get all this stones ( 1 week of mee farming = 1 mounth of normal person farming !! )
    you don't need a pc to sell cash shop items, but maybe an npc to sell stones (not a great idea takes away grind)

or even better to stop players from buying stones and resell them; make it that players cant resell stones once they buy them from the ah this will then stop that problem at least.

unfortunately I have no idea on how to stop the start up high prices for cp items without killing the finance of the sever :

exactly, @Cosmo,I think TheProdige is just trying to help by suggesting ideas no harm in that. I'm doubtful any of our ideas would be taken into consideration, not because they are bad ideas but as exactly what you said its a test sever as daneos has bigger problems to deal with (current in game bugs).

I also think
    any problems with the in game economy will probably be ironed out by daneos either by going to his mods to brainstorm ideas to help; or coming up with a solution on his own. solutions will most likely Not be created by the community because as some of us (myself included) can be borderline crazy . see some of my old crane post about balancing and you'll see what I mean

i really liked the idea of can't sell stones from AH !! but it won't happen in Dbog why ? cuz buying and reselling is an aspect of MMORPG's !!
    Another topic saying the same things.but if you make an NPC that sell \ buy stones the farmers will have less monney then crafters so it is not fair and he should increase the zenie's each 1-2 weeks cuz peopole would have much more monney ex : if you sell red stone for 30kk in 2 weeks the 30kk wouldn't have the same value ! but it is a really awseome idea of the AH

Sellfiish ? nah i don't think so cuz all peopole can farm \ grind and drop rate won't increase only for some peopole or just make the drop rate stack like someone who farmed 1 hours won't have the same chance as someone who farmed 3-4 hours with this peopole would farm much more and we will have more offer then demande ( like in bots meta ) !! and waiting for OB isn't a solution because the econnomie isn't somthing that we can wait for it is one of the main aspect's of the game

PLEAS GUYS RESPECT EACH OTHER OPINIONS AND PLEAS DONT FLAME SO THE THEARD WONT GET CLOSED !!! KEEP IT CEVIL FOR ONCE !!!

• that was pointless. Some random guy prolly bought all off them and resold for 70kk u need to put more stones then that if u wanna fix this

i'am sorry , but i'am not a machine dude we need to bee like 5 farmers with 10 bleu for each farmer even if i had 50 stone i can't put them all at the same time

• Finance of the server? well thats a big discussion there, but i dont worry about the finance of the server and the community proves me right on that(every one brags who has it bigger, better and prettier), cosmetics can be left as cash shop items only with no trading or selling for other currency except C.P ... But anyways...(private server)*

• Sellfiish ? nah i don't think so cuz all peopole can farm \ grind and drop rate won't increase only for some peopole or just make the drop rate stack like someone who farmed 1 hours won't have the same chance as someone who farmed 3-4 hours with this peopole would farm much more and we will have more offer then demande ( like in bots meta ) !! and waiting for OB isn't a solution because the econnomie isn't somthing that we can wait for it is one of the main aspect's of the game

PLEAS GUYS RESPECT EACH OTHER OPINIONS AND PLEAS DONT FLAME SO THE THEARD WONT GET CLOSED !!! KEEP IT CEVIL FOR ONCE !!!

thats what I said lol
    It seems selfish... But everyone has an equal chance xd

• Finance of the server? well thats a big discussion there, but i dont worry about the finance of the server and the community proves me right on that(every one brags who has it bigger, better and prettier), cosmetics can be left as cash shop items only with no trading or selling for other currency except C.P ... But anyways...(private server)*

in my opinion all Items of CP should stay in OB why ?
    there is 3 main reasons :
    -1 peopole will cash less why ? cuz they will get the cash they used in Pre-Open ex ; if someone cashed in pre Open 1000 cp he will get them back in OB
    2- peopole won't buy infinite cash Points for dogis hats ..ect !!
    3- Daneos have to get monney for the server and for the work he is doing it is simple as much he get monney as much he will add content faster and will be motivated !!
    Other reasons :
    1- in futur after game launch and when evreyy think is alrgiht daneos Could maybe add new content like dungeons or cap lvl that wasn't in data base so he have to creat them so he need c++ devloper and 3d maker and 3 designer !!! to creat and model maps pnj's ..ect cuz i personnaly think that daneos is a coder !! and those need to get payed ^^ and to bee honnest this game isn't even close to bee p2w it the greeders who are making it example : ( someone wanted to sell 26 % speed 3kkk )

• I understand what you are saying, i would agree with you, if our community wasnt what it is today and if this wasnt a private server.
    People will eventually cash less and less in future anyways, He knows!!! my reason for saying cash shop items on NPC was to create a sink hole, to drain zeni from people, you need zeni to get zeni right? so increase the tax on AH, add cash shop items on NPC and you got a Clean AH...as for the income(server finance) again, lets go first to OB and i will get worried then...since i shouldnt worry now cause its POB right?
    I mean the costs after some points are standards, dont want to go there... but yeah Daneos is investing alot of personal time in this project and im pleased and amazed about the progress and all, but the game it self isnt worth it to be honnest. He is in a position or he will be,which he will make it pure P2W or free until we sink... like most private servers go...sooner we realize that,the sooner the community will grow up...

• I understand what you are saying, i would agree with you, if our community wasnt what it is today and if this wasnt a private server.People will eventually cash less and less in future anyways, He knows!!! my reason for saying cash shop items on NPC was to create a sink hole, to drain zeni from people, you need zeni to get zeni right? so increase the tax on AH, add cash shop items on NPC and you got a Clean AH...as for the income(server finance) again, lets go first to OB and i will get worried then...since i shouldnt worry now cause its POB right?
    I mean the costs after some points are standards, dont want to go there... but yeah Daneos is investing alot of personal time in this project and im pleased and amazed about the progress and all, but the game it self isnt worth it to be honnest. He is in a position or he will be,which he will make it pure P2W or free until we sink... like most private servers go...sooner we realize that,the sooner the community will grow up...

back in TW days this game wasn't p2w since you can farm to get items that you can sell back there was a Debind machin so you can find CP items in AH like z32 brown boxes ..ect and to make this game worth we need to think about pvp and pve content the most easy part that can make peopole wait is doing tmq7 hard mode and ud6 hard mode and BIDS hard mode ( for example the 2nd karaken would spawn and mini kraken's would spawn much faster then what it is make hp X2 let him turn to invincibel more faster ...ect ) and then he will get like 1 year for working in a new Dungeon !!! 1 year he can easy creat a dungeon with a team don't miss undesrtand creat doesn't mean launch it !!! we are going of topic but np ^^

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!