This is how we can stop the greed ( here is the solution )

• back in TW days this game wasn't p2w since you can farm to get items that you can sell back there was a Debind machin so you can find CP items in AH like z32 brown boxes ..ect and to make this game worth we need to think about pvp and pve content the most easy part that can make peopole wait is doing tmq7 hard mode and ud6 hard mode and BIDS hard mode ( for example the 2nd karaken would spawn and mini kraken's would spawn much faster then what it is make hp X2 let him turn to invincibel more faster ...ect ) and then he will get like 1 year for working in a new Dungeon !!! 1 year he can easy creat a dungeon with a team don't miss undesrtand creat doesn't mean launch it !!! we are going of topic but np ^^

I know i was there too, :) but this isnt TW,KR or HK, its a private server and it needs to be treated like one, there are no big/small companies behind this project, i wish i get wrong, but dont expect more from retail.Ever.
    Also if we want to step in future, we need to pop the question to Daneos... What are his intentions,what will make him happy...after that...if for the worst case scenario,the server goes off, will he pass the files to public? will he sell it? its all up for money by the end...
    By the end, if the community was fine,we wouldnt talk about the economy of the game, so since we are incapable to act as one, we need Daneos to step in and create a system that will work...yeah ok there was some issues with hacking slucking and it started, but now? isnt been taken care of? I mean this is a test Era, why not test the economy(community) as well...

• I know i was there too, :) but this isnt TW,KR or HK, its a private server and it needs to be treated like one, there are no big/small companies behind this project, i wish i get wrong, but dont expect more from retail.Ever.Also if we want to step in future, we need to pop the question to Daneos... What are his intentions,what will make him happy...after that...if for the worst case scenario,the server goes off, will he pass the files to public? will he sell it? its all up for money by the end...
    By the end, if the community was fine,we wouldnt talk about the economy of the game, so since we are incapable to act as one, we need Daneos to step in and create a system that will work...yeah ok there was some issues with hacking slucking and it started, but now? isnt been taken care of? I mean this is a test Era, why not test the economy(community) as well...

OMG THANKS GOD !! finally that's what i'am tying to say from know over 2 mounths and i always get slaped but this " This is a pre open beta"

• they should do something that "promotes" more players (new players),So the more players, the better, for therein split between more "players" all this zeny bugged...

like what paying a youtuber that make a video about the game ? don't they should wait until OB cuz peopole don't wanna play somthing that will gonna get wiped or somthing wich have bugs and isn't complet ? don't you think that they should wait ?

• well an idea of a cash shop point sink could be cash shop for zeni conversion (change the value to match the market) (major pay 2 win not recommend!),

ideas for zeni sink (not popular but something has to be done) I have a few I took from other players (credits in brackets if I rember who said it) and a few I came up with myself (red for myself)

1)would be increase taxes on personal shops and ah (AMZD and others),

2)pay to enter event zones like ccbd,

3)ncrease cost of tp to high lvl areas
    , make a cost for breaking down items for crafting,

4)incorporating a "guild" tax a certain amount of zeni will be taken from guild bank every week inorder to stay registered, if u have a symbol it cost more if u have a dojo it cost +++++ way more. (can't remember who said this)

5)tax to enter new quest like when you hit 20 ish you go to korin in order to enter u need to pay a tax, same for papaya at 60ish, (this will definitely not be popular! but it reduces zeni in game) (maskman and others)

• i thinked about the taxe of the AH but only increase of item wich are 100 or higher or make a price of each item if some want to sell it more then the price he can but it will taxe him much more !! i think taking rawards from World boss and and convertising coins should bee with zenie !!! Opening mystery item each item 1k or even 5k for high level one 65-70 cuz peopole farm them to try to get stones thier and the best would bee increase the skills rest for lvl 70 players to 50kk !! ( don't tell mee it is too much cuz we were buying green book for 500kk at least )

• i thinked about the taxe of the AH but only increase of item wich are 100 or higher or make a price of each item if some want to sell it more then the price he can but it will taxe him much more !! i think taking rawards from World boss and and convertising coins should bee with zenie !!! Opening mystery item each item 1k or even 5k for high level one 65-70 cuz peopole farm them to try to get stones thier and the best would bee increase the skills rest for lvl 70 players to 50kk !! ( don't tell mee it is too much cuz we were buying green book for 500kk at least )

green book should go down since we now get 1 reset per week just visit a local reset npc

• Why the fuck you want to reduce zeni ingame?
    Those people set up a dogi price 650kk and they are already paying taxes if it doesn't sell.
    Also if the price of stone goes up, the price of CP is also fixed.
    This canno't be stopped dammit. Unless.
    Unless you really want to pay some ridiculous taxes from any game activity.
    But then. You won't afford the item from a different cause.
    You must have a plan. Don't you?

• first of next time try to bee more polite i will appreciate it ^^ !! then i will explain u well the "plan" if u up taxes of oppning mestery item and taxes for AH and item from marchand ( popos ) tp for lv70 players and reset for lvl 70 players there would bee less zenie in the game so the prices in AH house will down peopole are greeding so hard cuz they find peopole that can't wait to buy and this is a serious problem the price have to down cuz it is turning to a p2w game because of us the community i know that it is a test server but let's test if we can down the price ? have fun
    Regards

• Here is the solution how can stop the greed ( i would like to sell with less price but peopole would buy and sell again ) and this is for peopole to say that i'am greedy guy ^^ !! i just want to say if it won't work i will sell like other guys with the same price to adapte my self and dear @Cosmo i'am not worrying about the econnmy i 'am just giving a solution ^^ !!
    if it doesn't work daneos should increase drop rate X2 and then if it didn't works i promise to give 2kk to each one who commented xD !! remeber to have fun it is the main idea of the game !!

Sadly that's no solution, if you sell an item for a cheaper price, it'll still be bought, but it won't reduce the economy prices because the money is still around. You'd need to make the zeni disappear from the server -> for sample by buying items from an NPC. If the server slowly reduces in zeni, the prices will also drop in AH

• Sadly that's no solution, if you sell an item for a cheaper price, it'll still be bought, but it won't reduce the economy prices because the money is still around. You'd need to make the zeni disappear from the server -> for sample by buying items from an NPC. If the server slowly reduces in zeni, the prices will also drop in AH

nah really ? so you expect mee to sell stones to a npc right ? a new npc that will buy them from mee for like 35-40 while i can easy sell for 50 kk? if you apply this just applicate this for all item so we can buy the brown boxes dogi balls z32 from npc's too cuz there is peopole who are extremly smart ( to not say somthing else ) that they are selling bronw boxes for 60kk each and 10 for 600kk it is commpletly reducilous 120 cp for 600kk !! i will appreciate to see a new solution or suggestion thanks you regards

• There needs to be something to be taking away zenni in order to help the flow of zenni. One way to do this is make dying on plat break gears again, since MAINLY the only people who plat all day are mainly cashers who are already well geared and +15 buggers, other players are out gearing up or getting zenni. (Some may not like this idea because they like plat and aren't rich but its really one of the only solutions.)

• Here is the solution how can stop the greed ( i would like to sell with less price but peopole would buy and sell again ) and this is for peopole to say that i'am greedy guy ^^ !! i just want to say if it won't work i will sell like other guys with the same price to adapte my self and dear @Cosmo i'am not worrying about the econnmy i 'am just giving a solution ^^ !!
    if it doesn't work daneos should increase drop rate X2 and then if it didn't works i promise to give 2kk to each one who commented xD !! remeber to have fun it is the main idea of the game !!

I don't think Daneos has time for this because he is too busy right now with other things more important than fixing your economy ;) e is a very busy person and you know that :D

• I don't think Daneos has time for this because he is too busy right now with other things more important than fixing your economy ;) e is a very busy person and you know that :D

yep i know he is to busy , Sadly he can't add the lvl 29 plat too ...... but i hope he will ;)

how about stop crying and wait for the game to get wiped

"it is a test server" it means many thigs for mee maybe thigs that you can't understand cuz we don't have same point of view ^^

• Here is my stand on this:
    When we talked about the topic of balancing the game, everyone had the answer "We can't do it now, the game is messed up", even you said that @TheProdige .

With the same logic, this is messed up! So what do we do?

I'd say waiting is our best option.

i know that waiting is our easiest option beacause bouth of us knows that isn't the best option ^^ !! but just answer mee this question if this happen in the OB ? what will gonna do ? wait daneos creat npc's ? or wait for another wipe ?

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!