Dragon Earrings

• I'm curious if your level affects the level of the earrings you can wish for? If I'm level 60 can I wish for level 70 earrings? (not sure if there are level 70 earings)

I dont want to waste a wish. Any light that someone could shed on this matter would be great. Thanks in advance!

• What are the wishes of scramble db?

Pretty much the same as the normal dragonball wishes except higher level and better items (accessories and weapons).

Although the scramble weapons do not have the best stats for them, people would wish for them because the weapons have a unique design.

With the scramble accessories it is the same as legendary accessories that would drop in cell x and krakken dungeons, just an alternative method in obtaining them. (They are the best accessories in the game, and cannot be traded). Back in Taiwan my guild use to wish for accessories because it would save us time from spending hours in the high level dungeons farming for the equipment, and also scramble was a really fun event to do.

What stats do the lvl 60 earrings have ?

I can't remember the original stats they come with (I don't think its anything that useful), but most people use brown boxes on them to randomly generate good stats on them. This is because the stats on these earrings can have the highest value as it is legendary, so people box them so they can obtain the highest value possible.

• I kind of remember the scramble event...only the really powerful guilds would finally gather all 7 dbs and make the wish...so I would never dreamed of completing that...

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!