Account Share Bank?

• Well guys this is kinda stolen idea somehow would i say xD i did see it from another guy who made the thread so show respect to that guy its kinda he made this idea before i did something to it lol
    Shared bank question

Anyways some games has accounts that share 1 bank tab for all characters in 1 account
    some made me think this game also has this way but just in guild bank some made it kinda pointless... to ask this
    but i was thinking the game is almost based on guild wars at the endgame and such so people will easily makes enemies with each other cause of the guild name and the player ofc

anyways i was thinking why not add account bank that shares 1 or 2 tab with bank to each characters in that 1 account it will help allot and make it easy to transfer itiems over without needing to dual client for trade or send it on mail or ask people to hold it for you like that much trouble just for 1 small thing...

well this idea might been taken by someone else ofc some might been saying it before i said it but i made this thread cause we are in 2017 now not 2014-2016 so yeah a small update to remind people this can be usefull for everyone ^^ after all dont mind me if i talk bullshit but bullshit is life tho what do you want to see the life give you in future? i'll say death is the future sooner or later tho PEACE OUT

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!