Multiple mobs skill bug?

• Hey guys, just wanted to know something.

When i gather like 6 mobs to AoE i sometimes cannot cast my skills, which leads me to die as i cant do anything. I checked and had no debuff or paralysis on and still couldnt cast skills, its like it was preventing me as i was getting hit too much, i sometimes dash away but it sometimes doesnt work.

What i want to know is, is this a bug? or is it suppose to be like that?

• Hey guys, just wanted to know something.

When i gather like 6 mobs to AoE i sometimes cannot cast my skills, which leads me to die as i cant do anything. I checked and had no debuff or paralysis on and still couldnt cast skills, its like it was preventing me as i was getting hit too much, i sometimes dash away but it sometimes doesnt work.

What i want to know is, is this a bug? or is it suppose to be like that?

Oh i am pretty sure its about that those mob maybe have been giving you KnockDown some made you dont see it coming since the KD is kinda bugged for not been seen from the mob doing it at us ... like we can run arounde do nothing but wait til we stand up lol

daneos will probably fix this before open beta since this small bug is isnt that important you just have to play safe and gather them fast and kill them fast ofc ^^

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!