Clearing things up Dragonball Revelation

• No need to fight.. Some believe in DBO(R) no matter how less they see from development status. And we like DBOG.. It's like TW vs HK.. Some will always say TW was better although it was not! :P In the end the players will deside what is really better.. It's good if DBO(R) release(if they ever will), let all the buggers and scammers go there like it was in TW.. :D
    So on to Malu.. never had a prob with her.. I actually agreed very often with her especially when it came to NTL but that doesn't matter.. If you are Malu then - don't make hate, just wait.. and try if DBOG releases.. If you don't like you can always leave and wait for (R) release. Simple!

• No need to fight.. Some believe in DBO(R) no matter how less they see from development status. And we like DBOG.. It's like TW vs HK.. Some will always say TW was better although it was not! :P In the end the players will deside what is really better.. It's good if DBO(R) release(if they ever will), let all the buggers and scammers go there like it was in TW.. :D
    So on to Malu.. never had a prob with her.. I actually agreed very often with her especially when it came to NTL but that doesn't matter.. If you are Malu then - don't make hate, just wait.. and try if DBOG releases.. If you don't like you can always leave and wait for (R) release. Simple!

I see your point , but making people interested in DBOG is the best thing , let's just invite them to see where Daneos has come with in a fast , short time , he's skilled and he certainly know what he's doing , what proves it is the videos and pictures that we had Daily.

Again i'm not here to argue about the two servers but i prefer DBOG and i think you should too :D ( Generally speaking my friend )
    Thanks.

• Like i said before.. I will only play DBOG or nothing! Even if Daneos would deside not to release, but DBO(R) would i still wouldn't play (R)!
    However there are those people that you can't talk with, because they stick with their opinion that (R) is the best thing since butterscotch candy.. So i say let them, there is no need to fight and argue with them.. If DBOG gets released first and i bet it will, most of them will give it a try, some may stay some not.
    Ofcourse it's never wrong to generate interest for DBOG..

• Like i said before.. I will only play DBOG or nothing! Even if Daneos would deside not to release, but DBO(R) would i still wouldn't play (R)!
    However there are those people that you can't talk with, because they stick with their opinion that (R) is the best thing since butterscotch candy.. So i say let them, there is no need to fight and argue with them.. If DBOG gets released first and i bet it will, most of them will give it a try, some may stay some not.
    Never said it's wrong to generate interest for DBOG..

Oh my god i think you understood my reply in the wrong way haha , i totally agree with you , i'm with you 100% and i bet too that DBOG will release first , because whoever releases first Wins , you see when you release the server there's ALL the community that will go and try it and since they'll be creating characters and all , they'd want to stay with those characters that's why the first to release the server the biggest impact you have on the community and the Most numbers of players you get.

• Lol, my last sentence in Post above was wrong.. edited it.. Long day at work.. 8)

You maybe right with the "first release = most players".. but in my opinion it's not soo important to be first, but be best! And i say DBOG will be best!

• Lol, my last sentence in Post above was wrong.. edited it.. Long day at work.. 8)

You maybe right with the "first release = most players".. but in my opinion it's not soo important to be first, but be best! And i say DBOG will be best!

I totally agree my friends , but still having the first players is a little plus for the future of the server.

• Oh yah let me add the TL;NR just incase people don't want to read all of this before I go off on a slightly large rant.

I dunno why there is so much hate towards each other. I for one will be playing both since I have friends over here and there.

One of the main reasons why I enjoy this version of DBO is because of how well involved the team is with the community. Server updates, Pics, Videos, etc... you name we have gotten it from Daneos and his team. I know exactly what is going on and how far development has come.

With DBO(R) I don't really see that too much, but that doesn't mean they have stopped development per say, but sometimes I do feel left in the dark about what is fully going on with DBO(R). So far on DBOG forum or FB page, I've rarely seen a post about "When are you going to give us an update" or "can we see some footage and what not" from DBOG. I've seen way too much of that on DBO(R) compared to here, again that is just my opinion.

At the end of the day these 2 servers are going to be totally different and awesome. I am just happy that people love this game enough that they are attempting to not only revive a game, but to fix it up and make it our own! Separate from the HK, KR, TW versions. It is different when you already have a set game in the US or UK and what not that is dying or is already dead. Makes it a little easier to make a server and do some translations. But when you have a game that was not only dead with God knows how much data and files out there, not too mention it is a Foreign game that will need extensive translations, and you have people that are taking their FREE time out to deliver a game that we all can play and share again, I have nothing but respect.

So whether you play this one or theirs (I plan on playing this one) I say just be thankful that our cries for a Global and a Private Server of this game was answered by Dumke, Daneos, and any other person out there wanting to restore this game. You guys have my respect.

• Well I can say this for certain. DBr Said they are going for retail-DBO server. We will however go for improving DBO in all aspect, leveling, bugs, etc. We will preserve the feeling of DBO but better the whole gameplay for the players. That will be the difference between DBR And us.

• Well I can say this for certain. DBr Said they are going for retail-DBO server. We will however go for improving DBO in all aspect, leveling, bugs, etc. We will preserve the feeling of DBO but better the whole gameplay for the players. That will be the difference between DBR And us.

And you absolutly have our support, we'll always be there ! :thumbup:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!