• Don't you wish that all levels could go super saiyan? I would like if Danoes Updated the game and said any human can go super saiyan at any level, but they just had to collect the dragonballs and make the Ssj wish, I would be super happy!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Well no people are just lazy to hit that lvl 40 just for wishing for 1 transformation...
    the way you want it is like you want ssj to be on any lvl while the kid buu and giant namek be on lvl 40... ssj fans kids.....

there should not be a update to change the current lvl to get the transformation there is a reason for that ... lvl 35 you get kaioken deal with it til you hit lvl 40 and wish for your transformation .... Most players here is just lazy to hit lvl 40 and gather db just to get it cause they says they are huge dragon ball fan but the truth they are not cause everyday i see 1-10 kids or even more who ask for help to lvl up to 17-30 then 30-40
    cause they are they are lazy and dont want to bother waste time on the game ... Its like either you farm your way up to that lvl or you dont ask for something that will not be changed on ...

to get to lvl 30 isnt hard take just 1 hr or so same with to lvl 40 to be honest you can reach lvl 50 pretty fast without getting problems .... since the problem start with lvl 50-55 where you need to spam UD and TMQ for it than you hit lvl 60 get to lvl 65 by doing quest than you are stuck again cause most of the quest are bugged at that lvl cause daneos didnt go that far yet to fix it cause the lvl cap will probably be under 40 on open beta anyways grind your ass off til lvl 70 ..than ggwp ........

• I personally prefer for the skill to be available at level 40, as this encourages people to level up and play the game. Some people like this would just collect all 7 dragonballs, get ssj and then quit. That doesn't really provide any incentive if you ask me.

Also I'm not sure if SSJ potions will come to dbo g, but in dragonball online taiwan there was an item that people could use on their character that would make the transformation last only 30 minutes. It's possible this will be added to dbo g in the future.

Also I'm not sure if SSJ potions will come to dbo g, but in dragonball online taiwan there was an item that people could use on their character that would make the transformation last only 30 minutes. It's possible this will be added to dbo g in the future.

ssj potions was in the alpha version but i havent seened it in in the pre open beta version my guess is they want ya to partake in dbog dragonball hunts. :)

• there wont be any ssj - kid buu - giant namek potion on open beta daneos did say he will remove it from the game ..

that's good those things were poison tbh, it also gives db hunts more meaning :)

• Getting SSJ seemed impossible for me, as I was barely reaching 30. I thought I'd quit the moment I hit 30...then I became adult...flying...eventually new skills...kaioken...then I found out Dragon Balls and stuff....turns out I need tier 2...then it's event only...By the Lord's mercy I found all 7 within that 2 hour time-frame and got SSJ and it went up from there.

• The game gets betters the higher level you are. I know it's boring to play without dash and flight, and master skills for a while, but the early levels go over incredibly quick. You should easily be able to make it to 40 in a few days. Considering how tough and long-winded the roads from level 41~50 were, though, they once lowered the level requirement from 50 to 40.

But personally, I think you need to work for something as major as Super Saiyan. Even level 40 is too low imo.....and like hell do we need more Gotens and kid Trunks' in the world. Bargain sale's over, you bastards! :dhuffy:

• Well no people are just lazy to hit that lvl 40 just for wishing for 1 transformation...the way you want it is like you want ssj to be on any lvl while the kid buu and giant namek be on lvl 40... ssj fans kids.....

there should not be a update to change the current lvl to get the transformation there is a reason for that ... lvl 35 you get kaioken deal with it til you hit lvl 40 and wish for your transformation .... Most players here is just lazy to hit lvl 40 and gather db just to get it cause they says they are huge dragon ball fan but the truth they are not cause everyday i see 1-10 kids or even more who ask for help to lvl up to 17-30 then 30-40
    cause they are they are lazy and dont want to bother waste time on the game ... Its like either you farm your way up to that lvl or you dont ask for something that will not be changed on ...

to get to lvl 30 isnt hard take just 1 hr or so same with to lvl 40 to be honest you can reach lvl 50 pretty fast without getting problems .... since the problem start with lvl 50-55 where you need to spam UD and TMQ for it than you hit lvl 60 get to lvl 65 by doing quest than you are stuck again cause most of the quest are bugged at that lvl cause daneos didnt go that far yet to fix it cause the lvl cap will probably be under 40 on open beta anyways grind your ass off til lvl 70 ..than ggwp ........

I don't want ssj the only one to have any level to transform i want ever race to be able to transform without lvl 40, plus it would be a lot easier to carry out missions easier making that easier to reach lvl 70

• I don't want ssj the only one to have any level to transform i want ever race to be able to transform without lvl 40, plus it would be a lot easier to carry out missions easier making that easier to reach lvl 70

- To be honest until 40 leveling is quite easy.
    - Also the boost you get from all transformation scales as it is %, so the impact on low levels is less important.
    - Namek and Majin transformations require extra SP to have usable skills, so we would have to lower also their level limit? Without em they won't make missions easier. With the skills, they would become maybe too strong because of the damage output of these (which correspond to higher level skills).
    - Humans will have trouble sustaining the ep transformation drain in lower levels. I doubt having ssj will make that much of a difference.

The transformations can indeed help leveling up faster, but at the moment you'll need it, 40 and above. Until then you are basically learning game mechanics, understanding your class and also should be joining a guild in order to do uds/tmqs/rps in party. Teamwork will help you level up faster, not reducing the level limit of transformations.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!