Considerable Features

• I know that it might be asking for too much but this game could use some spice and make it a little more fun. Like SSJ2 and SSJ3. Use the same mechanic for kaioken, but for SSJ into SSJ2 and SSJ2 gets larger aura and electricity, and SSJ3 turns ur hair long and more stable electricity.

If not that, then how about an Aura slot? Just for the aura, get a color that will change your aura into that color, dropped by Super bosses. Changeable hairs and hair colors would also be nice...

Or add a transformation mastery that'll let you put in more initial energy for the transformation, and will have a drain, but the longer you use it, the more it's level will increase until it uses little to no energy in maintaining the form.

If all else fails, the one thing that I truly want is a Galick Gun. Spiritualists get Kamehameha, and Turtle Hermits get Super Kamehameha and Giant Kamehameha added to that, and it's tiresome to have a bunch of Kamehamehas, so I was wondering if you could change Super Kamehameha into Galick Gun, just change the name of the skill and recolor it into purple, the form and rest is already fit for it. Thanks.

• Hello SuperS,

About transformations... Having SSJ2 and SSJ3 makes no sense storywise and would be a mess in balancing terms. Storywise, Humans have a little percentage of saiyan blood (DBO is set many years after end of DBZ) and require a Shenron dream to even awaken that to tap into SSJ (not even full power). In terms of balance, it would require other transformations for Namek and Majin, possible but honestly doubt it would improve gameplay... there are other DB games where you can transform as much as you want.

Aura changes with the upgrades you get on your armor Equipment, which I believe it makes sense because you get stronger and your aura reflects that, although aesthetically being able to pick the aura color/style could become an option later on.

Transformation mastery? Don't know if you know, but SSJ and Pure Form Majin have already EP drains. Every transformation has advantages and disadvantages and suit different stratégies/situations. I don't see the point of adding this (I believe it would be too much work for little gameplay improvement).

It is quite normal that Turtle Hermits have many Kamehamehas, it is their signature final move anyway. Don't know if you are aware of this, but Fighters have Final Flash and Big Bang Attack, while Swordsmen have Burning Attack. So there are plenty of energy attacks. Renaming Super Kamehameha and changing its color would make little sense.

Sorry if my answer is not what you expected.

Regards,

Aru

• I know about the other skills already, I'm just saying that it's a bit dumb that I have 3 different kamehamehas and 2 of them look almost exactly the same. One should be a Galick Gun, as there isn't one of them in the game and it's so simple to change one of them into it.

• Lmao, like Kaioken? Can you imagine going from SSJ all the way to SSJ3, and all you got was 6 more critrate?

Seriously though, I getcha! People have been begging NTL for SSJ2, and damnit, it'd be fun too. But then balance issues, story reasons, other race's transformations, and plenty of other reasons come up why it shouldn't happen. And of course in DBOG the fact comes up that we have the actual base game to "finish" before expanding into things like that.

It'll probably never happen, and unless we're many years further, probably SHOULD never happen either.

• Well it would be more fun to get even more stronger, as we are fighting baby things like robots and dinosaurs with Super Saiyan... And it's simple. First transformation = SSJ, or Piccolo Full Potential, or Super Buu Mode, then SSJ2, Piccolo Fused with Nail Full Potential, or Super Buu Gotenks/Gohan Absorbed, then SSJ3, Super Namek, Kid Buu Mode. Inc by 20% all stat then 20% then 20% hehehe. Would make things funner and easier. We made a wish for this crap ~-~

• If all else fails, the one thing that I truly want is a Galick Gun. Spiritualists get Kamehameha, and Turtle Hermits get Super Kamehameha and Giant Kamehameha added to that, and it's tiresome to have a bunch of Kamehamehas, so I was wondering if you could change Super Kamehameha into Galick Gun, just change the name of the skill and recolor it into purple, the form and rest is already fit for it. Thanks.

This.

1.-Martial artist get Concentrated Kamehameha -Lore Wise that would be like Kamekameha from Goten, or the first time Goku, Yamcha and Krillin ever used K-.

2.-Spiritualists get Kamehameha -Standard one-

3.-Buu's get Imitation Kamehameha -Just like Majin Buu-

4.- Turtle hermit's get Super Kamehameha AND Giant Kamehameha -Personally two Ultimate Kamehameha with the same (dps) purpose seems stupid to me, but anyway, you could argue that Super K is a "Very powerfull variant" and Giant K is just like Cell's (or Gohan if you prefer) solar buster Kamehameha.

5.-Swordsmen get Focused Kamehameha -Here's the odd one out: Swordsmen are supossed to resemble both Trunks (The coat, the sword, burning attack...) and Goten in a lesser degree (as he founded the Kikoukenjutsu school with his Trunks) About Goten we don't know his attacks, except for Kamekameha, and Martial Artists already have that, but in Trunks case we know for sure he mains Galick Gun, yet no GG or Super GG for Swordies.

If you don't beleive me they're like Goten n' Trunks, just look at Fighters who are meant to be just like Goku and Vegeta, you can tell by looking at their Battle armor, Final Flash, Big Bang, Shunkanido, Thunder (that buff is apparently meant to paralell Goku vs Piccoro and G vs Frieza battle frenzy). And of course i know they're not exact copies of their respective "hero", it's undeniable that most classes have a anime-manga counterpart (Namekian's classes resemble Piccolo, Dende, King Piccolo and even Nail in a lesser degree).

Finally, in human options, CH has Neo Kikoho, TH has Kamehameha, and Fighter has Final Flash, wouldn't be great that Swordsmen had a unique beam ability (also that ability would be more accurate Lore wise)?

Go ahead and call it a sin, i don't mind being a sinner... It's not about Gods or mortals. You're the incarnation of the ultimate injustice, I'll eliminate you to build a new world, i'll be a sinner so that the universe can finally be covered with innocents.

b275c7996bcf68a1cc2f0170a27da0b27cd438b9_hq.gif

• I know that it might be asking for too much but this game could use some spice and make it a little more fun. Like SSJ2 and SSJ3. Use the same mechanic for kaioken, but for SSJ into SSJ2 and SSJ2 gets larger aura and electricity, and SSJ3 turns ur hair long and more stable electricity.

This could work great, it could focus more on Energy and Physical attack buff than crit. Would increase your power 100 and 400 times? of course not, lol. SSJ doesn't give you 50x your ki, so i don't se reason to panic about being overpowered.

The namekians could get an "Unlock potential" transformation, as it was originally given by Great Namekian Guru, and a Super Namekian form, Just like Slug or Piccolo when he fought Cell, heck even the budokai promotional trailer of dbo showed us a "Super Namekian". In both forms they would experience a boost in power (Super Namek would be grater) without loosing their skills.

The buu's could get a "Skinny form" and a Super Buu form. Self explanatory. In both forms they would experience a boost in power (Super Buu would be grater) without loosing their skills.

About transformations... Having SSJ2 and SSJ3 makes no sense storywise and would be a mess in balancing terms. Storywise, Humans have a little percentage of saiyan blood (DBO is set many years after end of DBZ) and require a Shenron dream to even awaken that to tap into SSJ (not even full power). In terms of balance, it would require other transformations for Namek and Majin, possible but honestly doubt it would improve gameplay...

About genetics we never actually get our parents blood, but their genes, wich divide in recesive and dominant, if they are recesive they get lost through years, but if they're dominant, they are given to the next generation to live on as a whole.

You could think about a dominant gene as last name, It doesn't matter how many generations pass, the father's last name is always there. Gohan, Goten, Trunks, Bra and even Pan have showed to have saiyan power, as human baby's and kids don't often fly around with no effort and in SS God ritual even pan showed to have potential to turn SSJ, so is safe to asume Bra could to, so Saiyan genes are dominant over human's. Gohan and Trunks can go SSJ2, Gotenks can go SSJ3.

What i'm trying to say is that if a human-saiyan can become ssj1, he can surely turn even ss3 (though i don't know if they could go further, that's another story), as their genes are there. Even in the super rare case that a human was born with human genes as dominant, all he had to do is "marry" (xD) a human with saiyan dominant genes to continue the warrior heritage.

Im pretty sure that could improve gameplay for some of the latter bosses and UD's, if you disagree is ok, but how about when the game is finished? What about implementing them to fight in lvl 71-99 againts 71-99 mobs? Of course this is wishful thinking and i know patching and improving the game is very hard, but maybe one day in some future :) Just giving my opinion.

Go ahead and call it a sin, i don't mind being a sinner... It's not about Gods or mortals. You're the incarnation of the ultimate injustice, I'll eliminate you to build a new world, i'll be a sinner so that the universe can finally be covered with innocents.

• I know about the other skills already, I'm just saying that it's a bit dumb that I have 3 different kamehamehas and 2 of them look almost exactly the same. One should be a Galick Gun, as there isn't one of them in the game and it's so simple to change one of them into it.

they haven't found a way to exact the models and create new attacks yet

• they haven't found a way to exact the models and create new attacks yet

What about now? Has somebody found a way to change the color of the attacks?

• yeah with mods you kinda can change the particles

Could you point me in the right direction please? xD

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!