Remove waiting time from skill reset

• Simple: remove the waiting time from reseting your skills (you can only do it one per week)
    why? because one week is ridiculous , starting a new character and get it to lv 30 with a skill tree that is not fkd up would be faster
    even if you dont remove waiting reduce to a less retarded waiting time maybe 24 hr? :thumbup:

I wrote this not knowing you can reset skills after lv 31, and with this possibility I think 1 week is not that bad, but it would be better if the skill reset npc could tell you about this waiting time when you click on it.

• You do realise this is a change from not being able to do it at all ever after lvl 30 unless you had Cash Points?

I say you should be grateful and take what you're given.

Simple: remove the waiting time from reseting your skills (you can only do it one per week)
    why? because one week is ridiculous , starting a new character and get it to lv 30 with a skill tree that is not fkd up would be faster
    even if you dont remove waiting reduce to a less retarded waiting time maybe 24 hr? :thumbup:

• Simple: remove the waiting time from reseting your skills (you can only do it one per week)

i think u don't know what gratfull means do u ?

• Calm down guys, he's obviously new and he didn't know (hence why it's his first post)

@kirahachi please read the Global Update Thread before going around and asking for things.This update has been recent (hasn't even been a month on it yet). Players went since 2015 without resets, unless you have a skill reset book. This change made everyone happy, and making it the way you want it will be very extreme for players with master class.

• Why should i be grateful dude its only logical that you can reset your skills on lv 30 I dont really remember the times on TW and if yo could still reset your skills on lv 30 back then, but if you couldnt then that was the most retarded thing on universe. I think its not that big deal to reduce that shitty one week to one day nobody gonna die. <3

normaly you must spend much money to buy a reset book in cashshop so be greatfull you dont must do this

• once you cross lvl 30, you'd need a GREEN BOOK to reset your skills. Green books, prior to the update, sold for over 500,000,000 Zeni. So yeah, you should be grateful.

If you're not grateful, then please go enjoy a different gave where everything you want is given to you at all times for free :)

• Well, at least you own up to it.

But yeah, skill resets beyond Master Class used to require a donation to the server, so this change technically costs the server administrator whatever real money those skill reset books would have gotten them. It couldn't have been a lot, but it remains that this change is purely for the benefit of the players. Between this, permanent Flight Acceleration, and not losing gear on an upgrade break -- although the system is still god damn infuriating in its current state -- legitimate steps have been made to take the bullshit out of this game, and yes, we should be grateful.

• There's always someone who willing to change a good game into an enchanted garden.
    # 4 noob direct ; ?

i'am not sure for what u said but i think that we don't have the same point of view i hope u will understand what he is saiying and yeah i think it should bee closed since we did answered him and he understanded ^^

• Greetings community,

I sincerely hope he (kirahachi) is making a joke with this thread. The original DBO never even considered giving away free resets for everyone. Here on DBO global we had 2 major diffrences for the skill reset:

• Skill reset @NPC (no Masterclass): The first time there was a major diffrence in the skill resetting availlability was when you didn't have your masterclass yet. It didn't matter what level you was, you could reset it with zeni at the NPC master. This was not availlable in retail DBO, once you've reached lvl 31, you could not reset it anymore.
    • Skill reset @NPC (Masterclass): Right now, you can reset your skills at the NPC for zeni every once a week no matter what level you are and even if you have your masterclass.

If you are serious that you are not greatful for what has been changed by daneos for letting us (mostly the people that can't afford a skill reset book and I think you are one of them) reset our skills with only a small fee of zeni every once a week after an update, then I presume you are rather happy with no skill resets above level 30? Or is it the fact that you think that you will get everything you want?

Either way, you better show starting some gratitude towards these changes. In fact Daneos didn't even have to take the time and effort to make this work, he could just change it back to the way it was in retail DBO if you are happy with that.

So in the end, it's up to Daneos alone what will happen to the server (as he stated before, he would like to recreate this game the same as retail DBO was). Suggestions and bug reports are always welcome to improve the game itself but making sure the cash shop will have 0 sense (as skill reset books come from cash shop) you will ruin the game entirely. Daneos does this for the love of the game and the community as a job, not in his free time. I've mentioned before I appreciate his work and admire his passion towards this project (he solod this project has completed more objectives than other people have in a team).

So in short, respect to Daneos for giving this unique opurtunity and hope you ( kirahachi) could learn to see and evaluate the disrespect you have shown towards the staff and Daneos himself. These kind of posts just show how negative a community can be,

sincerely,

jon

P.S: I do not mean to insult you or anyone else in this community. I would only like to put out that these threads are made with taking nothing into consideration and have not been thought true. We all would like to see that these things are being avoided and should never happen again.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!