Accessory hide button?

• Hello there guys i was thinking of this some made me wonder if dbog should get this update in upcmoing of 2019 or something like depends on when the dbog is on open beta ofc when that happens then say 6 month later or something lol

anyways this might not be needed cause of people might make a mod for this but i ask anyways since i think its better off without mod on it ...

Most of the mmorpg games has those small lock box under their Dogi/Outfit or Accessory's and when you click on that box to lock it you hide that dogi or something from your appearance and make you look better or depends on how you love to look like ofc lol

soo i just notices some hat that dosent fit with sunglasses and such and i dont want to remove them just cause it look ugly i rather use them cause of the bonus stats i get from them cause i used effect ball on it ofc or say you want to full out those accessory's spots and dogi and hat and such so i was looking at into the settings and notices there is show costumes on and off button ofc its on on everyone but when you click on off it removes everything except weapons and armors ofc so i was thinking why not get a button to hide the specific dogi or hat or accessory's depends on how you want to look like...

like you see can see on my SK that the sunglasses shows outside of the saiyaman helmet like it made me look like a clown ... i rather keep the sunglasses cause of the stat and the same with the helmet but yeah its my opinion tho to make the character look at bit better without removing the accessory's tho ...

@Daneos might be against this since its just probably a waste of coding and such but at least take the info and think about it in future dbog updates like give the game something special so people can wait for it til it happens and not just the same boring update about fixing something and nerf classes like give ingame events or something some we all will be going to ask in future hehe ...

• As mentioned on discord i think this is a wonderful idea!

I would like to have the chance maybe one day to use dogi balls. and when i do i'd like to have a full set of things.

However i do not want to have to have my characters look like a mess of costumes and accessories just to have good stats. I'd love it if we got options to hide hats,backpacks,wings ect. I prefer the way my dude looks in just a dogi over being a jumble of items :D

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!