Shenron: Armor, Weapon, and Accessories

• Hello,
    I think everyone agrees with me that the amor, weapons and accessories from Shenron simply suck. Not to mention that they make more that 70% of the wishes. And if you don't know, trust me, look at my profile picture. I once collected them as hobby. But, wouldn't it be nice if they were actually worth it. I mean, for a wish they are pretty bad. Anyone could craft anything better with just some money and the crafting level. :thumbdown: Could the admins on this server do something about it?
    Peace and love :thumbsup:

• Hi, I agree armor and weapons are useless for lvl cap characters (not so much about accessories, it's an "easy way" to get legendary 60 accessories to box).

However, as I just said, dragon ball hunting is somehow "easy", and isn't supposed to be end-game content. It is available for anyone with a scouter with db radar as a matter of fact. I believe that your idea is good though for scramble wishes (tier 3, that should be the whole point of tiers, more difficulty, better rewards), which is going to be more of a lvl cap content with more difficulty than db hunt wishes.

However, we don't have scramble yet, but still I see changing scramble wishes as a good idea.

Cheers,

Aru

• now that's something to let the fire continue burning in all of us for this game. Thank you very much for the idea.

If you were a woman i would kiss you. but for now, a simple thank you will do.

Thank you sir Aru

• Accessories are great actually, they are OP if you manage to brown box the max stats.
    Though you can get CCBD stuff which also help alot.

The armor bit, I totally agree with. I feel like they shouldn't have better stats, but rather a SET effect. Maybe having the set for human would grant an extra 1k HP or maybe more CD (Something revolving around the CCBD armor)

Good Idea, and like @Aru stated, might be nice on scramble.

• As Aru said, the tier 2 dragonball wishes are easy to obtain, so that way most players would just have to collect all 7 dragonballs and then they have top level gear, which wouldn't be fair because then it would be too easy for players to accomplish. The only way I could ever see this viable is if the dragonball drop rate was lower, in that case it would be too unfair for players to obtain their dragonbuffs and transformations, which is what most players strive to achieve when they first start the game, which is why I don't see it as a viable option.

Dragonball scramble however, is a different story, as only 1 person can make a wish per dragonball scramble event. Dragonball scramble also did give some of the best accessories in the game (Level 70 legendary necklace and earrings) which was equal to end game content gear dropped in krakken and cell x dungeons. This would save players hours of farming for 1 piece of gear which sometimes would require players to spam these dungeons repetitively.

But so far that will be discussed in the future but as for now before dragonball scramble is added into the game, there are other priorities to fix other issues such as stat calculations and skills, with also quests so that way all players have a fair and equal chance to compete in the event.

• a nice idea is,everytime you wish for armor or weapon(sub weapon for every class must be included in shenron wish list as well) you will take that item you choose with random stats each time you wish for it.So you will have more interest to hunt and see what stats you are going to get!

• another idea would be that the game would check what level you are and give the gear for your level with the nerfed stats, as you level up you can upgrade it's level to yours for a small fee (money sink). This would go till it's reached his normal lvl (lvl 60).

This would also be the case for tier 3 DB but with a higher fee.

This would actually make the hunt for tier 2 and tier 3 DBs a lot more worth it for everyone. Not everyone has the time/money to craft items so this would be a good thing for people who only can come online during the DB hunt.

• same for monney wish wich is usless i think that monney wish should up and down According to economy of server honnestly after geeting the buffs you'r class needs and the earings to change their there stats i think the most worth think would bee the monney wich i think that know it should give like at least 70 kk ( if u sell a db it would at least 20kk each but lets say 10kk =1 db )

• same for monney wish wich is usless i think that monney wish should up and down According to economy of server honnestly after geeting the buffs you'r class needs and the earings to change their there stats i think the most worth think would bee the monney wich i think that know it should give like at least 70 kk ( if u sell a db it would at least 20kk each but lets say 10kk =1 db )

agree the zeni wish is really so bad...for an event like dragonball hunt which you must wait one week to do it(maybe not),the money wish should give a pretty good amount of zenny and not only 600.000...need to make the db hunt more competitve and worth to hunt and struggle for 2 hours...i think if you get the accessories,transformation and dragon buffs,the db hunt ends and thats sad....db hunt event need to refresh and like i said everytime you wish for armor or weapon(i hope subweapons will be included too) the stats of items will automatic refresh to random stats,so there will be a motivation for all those who have completed all the usefull wishes..its sad to see less and less people hunting to such a beautiful event like this

• But then you wouln't heal, why would you use that, without range

Why would you ever need to heal? You'll be very tanky and your hits will be a nightmare to monsters since using both skills means you kill all mobs that you grab!

You wouldn't use it in CCBD or something, that's just stupid (well unless you're on those 118k HP mob floors, in which you and a tank can be a powerful combo (you'd land like 16k Crits with normal +d weapons))

You need it to level!

• Why would you ever need to heal? You'll be very tanky and your hits will be a nightmare to monsters since using both skills means you kill all mobs that you grab!
    You wouldn't use it in CCBD or something, that's just stupid (well unless you're on those 118k HP mob floors, in which you and a tank can be a powerful combo (you'd land like 16k Crits with normal +d weapons))

You need it to level!

looks like you were using your dende to do forbidden things =O , i have the skill in my dende, maybe i can tweak my build but that doesn't fit my style, sounds good tho

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!