Hair swap between genders

• Hello. could anyone help me with a mod im working on? I would like to know if its possible to swap hairstyles between genders. Like, is it possible to give a female human one of the hairstyles of a male human? My idea is to make a caulifla look alike. I already have the clothes figured out but i can't seem to swap the hairstyle i need from a male to female. Is it a problem with the mesh and animation, like is it impossible to edit because it intervenes with the server and the preset animation? Or am i just doing something wrong? I am swapping files in the Prop0 and tex folders if its relevant to know? |Help would be apreciated:)

• Im not talking about restyling hairstyles, in programs like blender or 3dsmax. Im just asking if it is possible to SWAP hairstyles between different genders. It should be possible sinds they are the same race right? By the way, this is not crap. Any experienced modder would know that. No hard feelings man but i dont need answers from fanboys thank you :)

~Edit
    Here is a picture of what i mean if you still don't understand what i mean.
    And could anyone make the color of the hairstyle shown in the picture (the male one) black while it is in super saiyan state? I try'd to do that but it seems like an impossible task for me. Thanks for your support everyone, i will be waiting for you answers

~Edit 2
    The female hairstyle doesn't have to be neccesarily switched to the male one, i just need the male hair in super saiyan state and colored in mystic black.

• not as a mod

a developer must recreate the hair models for this and i dont believe they have time for this crap

they should finish the game and not making hair styles...

Quvades your right in terms of what a developer must do inorder to make this possible and they should concentrate on finishing the game.

but the way you handled it was not appropriate an experienced forum community user like yourself should have more respect for others instead of calling an idea crap, just say it as it most likely not possible .

17344 unforcunately the developers of dbog do not have any of the games creation software, they just have sever files so its very unlikely that they can add things like hairstyles new attacks or races at this time.

just to note its a great idea thou

• Quvades your right in terms of what a developer must do inorder to make this possible and they should concentrate on finishing the game.
    but the way you handled it was not appropriate an experienced forum community user like yourself should have more respect for others instead of calling an idea crap, just say it as it most likely not possible .

17344 unforcunately the developers of dbog do not have any of the games creation software, they just have sever files so its very unlikely that they can add things like hairstyles new attacks or races at this time.

just to note its a great idea thou

Thanks alot for your kind answer, but one thing is still bugging me though. Both of the answers involved modding that required acces to the games developer tools. Im just talking about client-side swapping. You surely know, its what all the populair modders like tomlanji, Czarpos and

sosalucioleonel do. (dunno why my characters suddenly increased size) I do it all the time, i swapped dogis, vehicles, weapons. All kinds of stuff. My turtle hermit uses a sword as a wand now. So i'm sure that something as simple as a hairstyle should be able to be swapped between genders. And please don't, don't,Don't say something about developers and tools. These have nothing to do with what i want to achieve. Waitning patiently for replies:)

• Well, i just try'd swapping some files in the OBJ directory and this hapened. Could anyone tell me what im doing wrong? Did i swap the hair for children? Or do we really just have to adjust the meshes in 3d programs?Someone get me out of the dark here please. Help would be apreciated. :)

• Well, i just try'd swapping some files in the OBJ directory and this hapened. Could anyone tell me what im doing wrong? Did i swap the hair for children? Or do we really just have to adjust the meshes in 3d programs?Someone get me out of the dark here please. Help would be apreciated. :)

I found my own answer. The picture that iv'e just shown is what you are going to get when you are doing it the right way.(kinda) So when you have followed the process and you came to the same situation as i did in the picture, just use MRpopo app and transform into a super saiyan. The hair will automaticly fit on your head. You only have to tun on super saiyan once, after you have done it you can turn it off. You do have to repeat this process everytime though. Well its not that hard. Just turn on ssj in mrpopo app. Nothing hard about it right? And you only have to do it when you exit the game( as far as i know). Anyways, if anyone could find a permanent solution to this mod it would be great. If you have any questions of how i did it just ask.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!