Powerleveling guide.

• From my understanding, from level 22-31, if u want to powerlevel u will need help leveling from a higher level since people dont party up at UD1...

Also how do people ven get 20+ in a few hours?(honestly if ure gonna use friends, mention in the guides. It would take 8+ hours to get to 20 from questing...)

• From my understanding, from level 22-31, if u want to powerlevel u will need help leveling from a higher level since people dont party up at UD1...

Also how do people ven get 20+ in a few hours?(honestly if ure gonna use friends, mention in the guides. It would take 8+ hours to get to 20 from questing...)

The guide was made in pre open beta, where we had level 70 cap. Most of the people who read this want to POWERLEVEL, which means you already have a level 70, and want to make a new one, but level it without questing too much.

• Therefore its useless for new players... Thanks anyway tho.

Ive level multiple chars to 30 in the official servers, its just boring to re do everything, therefore i was hoping i could it solo but guess not :/ oh well

• What ist the best way to kill the second fat, ugly boss in UD2 ?

I have turtle lvl 55 and poco lvl 42. I want fast level up my alt char in ud2 till lvl 45.

Sorry for my bad english.

With turtle you can try to keep a big distance, spam Speed Restrain and spirit rod (or any skill that has duration increase RP and has movement speed decreasing effect).

Use weaken defense, then spam skills from big range, also you can stun the boss with your poko when he is about to use the AOE.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!