Powerleveling guide.

• 38-45 can be all done in UD2. You can get around 1 level up per 20 or even less minutes.

RP2 as a place is a genuine bad experience. The place in my opinion is only useful if you have someone who can blast everything away with 1 hit, even then, if that's the case (if they are powerful enough) then they can solo UD2 and take you there for much quicker leveling.

True, but remember to kill the bosses with the low level character, so that it gives full exp

• This is a wonderful guide, honestly i've been looking for a way to level up my lv45 majin quikly with my lv70 fighter, i actually had some places in mind to grind but i was not sure if they are the best places to do so,

I can 1 hit mobs with my fighter and i think i know where to go now and again thx for this great guide cuz man i was feeling pessimistic that i have to go through lvls 47-55 again lol.

• The first one, you can't even go far away with your main with that, unless you killed it from above.

I'm sorry for not being clear. I meant it's not worth to kill the first boss with low leveled char. Just second to fourth bosses gives 31k exp (without booster)

P.S. People need kick their helper (70 lvl) to finish the boss off, and then send an invite to rejoin to party. After it go to next boss.

Just reminder to those who didn't understood Kuromi meaning behind "kill the bosses with the low level character, so that it gives full exp" (or It's me who got it wrong) lol

• 38-45 can be all done in UD2. You can get around 1 level up per 20 or even less minutes.

RP2 as a place is a genuine bad experience. The place in my opinion is only useful if you have someone who can blast everything away with 1 hit, even then, if that's the case (if they are powerful enough) then they can solo UD2 and take you there for much quicker leveling.

While I do agree with you on UD2 is definitely the faster way, the only reason I didn't include UD2 in the guide for LV38-45 area, is because you will go ud2 hard on 54, and will spend a LOT of time there, and RP2 is a decent dungeon, and less monoton than UD2.

However, as I said, you made a valid point, and UD2 also can cover your gear upgrading, BUT, if you do powerleveling with this guide, you are not necessarily going to upgrade your gear until 60 or so.

But your suggestion will added to the guide.

• I'm sorry for not being clear. I meant it's not worth to kill the first boss with low leveled char. Just second to fourth bosses gives 31k exp (without booster)

P.S. People need kick their helper (70 lvl) to finish the boss off, and then send an invite to rejoin to party. After it go to next boss.

Just reminder to those who didn't understood Kuromi meaning behind "kill the bosses with the low level character, so that it gives full exp" (or It's me who got it wrong) lol

You got a point, and yeah we're on the same page. ^^

• While I do agree with you on UD2 is definitely the faster way, the only reason I didn't include UD2 in the guide for LV38-45 area, is because you will go ud2 hard on 54, and will spend a LOT of time there, and RP2 is a decent dungeon, and less monoton than UD2.

However, as I said, you made a valid point, and UD2 also can cover your gear upgrading, BUT, if you do powerleveling with this guide, you are not necessarily going to upgrade your gear until 60 or so.

But your suggestion will added to the guide.

UD3 hard is better than UD2.

UD3 hard is better than UD2.

UD2 bosses alone give 180k exp, not counting the bosses, the drops, the amoubt of supers, the legendary weapons that you might get.

UD2 is superior to UD3, in powerleveling, and in general aswell.

• when was the last time you powerleveled people in UD2 hard and in UD3 hard?

My turtle friend helped me and we went from 54 to 60 within less than 1 hour and a half.

I honestly cant see how UD2 hard can be better than that, and for stones... We both know ud3 hard drops more due to it having more mobs to kill at a time.

Each run is 40 seconds and you kill about 30 mobs at a time. So around 45 mobs a minute = higher chance to drop.

• I'd like to add this too.
    54-60 UD3 hard. (Remember to refresh 1 Day exp scroll at lvl 59.9, before leveling to 60)

then once you're level 60 go do papaya island quests non stop until you're exp scroll ends, it'll get you to at least level 65 or so.

if you still have exp scroll on, you can grind on mobs just play smart until your scroll expires.
    When it expires you can go to blue map (Porunga rock south). Finish all the quests, it'll give you at least 2-3 levels. so you'll probably be level 67-68 going 69.

• I loved this guide! Thanks a LOT for making it. I will be using it for leveling up a lot, and once again, thanks! I really find it difficult to level up grinding getting 300-500 exp from mobs. So, as you stated in your thread, I can just do missiones till I'm a high enough level! Arigato gosaimasu, Mister Roli and Mister Badass! I also thank everyone that helped Roli making this awesome leveling guide. Anyway, have a nice day and peace out! :)

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!